• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why is nobody ripping sCam Newton???

P

POP

WTF are you talking about? I see JJ Watt and Clay Matthews dancing up a storm every time they make a great play on defense.

And no one says a peep about it. But regardless, people of African decent are more likely to dance when they celebrate. So what? It doesn't mean they are at fault.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
And no one says a peep about it. But regardless, people of African decent are more likely to dance when they celebrate. So what? It doesn't mean they are at fault.

You know, there was a certain game THIS YEAR, that started the whole "don't want me to dance, don't let me score" mantra of bullshit that you're trying to spin into something racist... Should we revisit what actually happened on that particular day? They were playing the mighty Tennessee Titans, and Cam scores a TD on a one yard run. He gets up and starts his dance, a Titan defender, of African decent (as you so eloquently put it) took issue with his dancing, very interesting indeed...Now HERE is where things get, well "Cammy" and why people have an issue with his pouting, his attitude, and his effort on the biggest stage of the year... Cam not only continues to dance while a ref is getting between the two players, he is doing it AT the defender now, and not just once, but several times...

Here's a link to the video: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...am-Newton-taunts-Titans-players-with-TD-dance

Cam is a poor winner and an even worse loser

blitzburghv5

Reaction score
Eat **** POP you were wrong about the game, wrong about the thug Newton and wrong about race. Newton is a POS as a person and a mediocre passer who sucks under pressure. He outed himself once again as a phoney.

Whoa whoa whoaaaaa....muuthafuckaaaaaa...what do you KNOW about Cam the person ? Ask the kids around Charlotte about Cam. Ask the parents of those kids he helps out. His foundation that helps out these kids........ Cam made mistakes in his past. But those were mistakes of his PAST. Youre gonna hold a stolen laptop and scandals on college exams from 7 years ago against him today ? I guess in your eyes a man doesn't deserve a second chance at redemption, yet this young man gives families second chances or a helping hand.

Youre too much..........cant call a player a phoney that won 15 regular season games, amassed 50 total TDs in a season and led an offense that lead the league in scoring. How the **** is that a phoney ? And think about this....Carolina played its entire season without its top WR. Cam was awarded league MVP, for a reason. Who was more deserving ? Really ...?

Hes got some growing up to do..........lots of these professionals do. But labeling him a phoney Is ridiculous.

C

Clete

He is a POS around Charlotte except for his corporate arranged hospital visits which always have a camera ready for his cross eyes face to mug for.

He is known for being an *** around town, belittling waitresses, valleys and the rest of the small people. Maybe it is YOU who should do some homework on the thug.

After WINNING the NC at Aurburn, Newton was pouting in the locker room, mad that after a mediocre game he was not named the MVP. The narcissistic thug is always about himself. Kinda like when Stewart scored the TD yesterday Newton did not celebrate instead just bowed his head and walked to the bench, thug and a loser. A man no kid should look up to.

C

Clete

The Panthers played an incredibly weak schedule he had decent but not great stats and other mediocre QBs like Bortles threw for 35 ,Tds and Fitzpatrick threw 31 Tds,he did NOTHING special but was carried by a weak schedule. He is a career journeyman , whoopty doo on going to a Suer Bowl, David Woodley and Rex GrissmN did to, they Re better people than this POS thug.

C

Clete

Newton goes to hospitals treats the doctors and staff like shot and then the cameras arrive and he is Mr. Congenial, my daughter is a PA and has observed this over and over. You can by into the thugs act but here Charlotte he is known as POS and is not well liked except by the fan boys.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I bet daughter is super duper stone cold proud of daddy. If she works in health care, maybe she can turn you on to some mental health professionals. Maybe Cam will stop by for a visit. You might get a free laptop out of the deal.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Newton goes to hospitals treats the doctors and staff like shot and then the cameras arrive and he is Mr. Congenial, my daughter is a PA and has observed this over and over. You can by into the thugs act but here Charlotte he is known as POS and is not well liked except by the fan boys.

Im not sure why you are on a steeler board bitching about newton. Frankly i dont care if he is a total pos and wins a couple superbowls that dont affect the steelers. Every team has bad people on it... It doesnt matter... Take your vendetta elsewhere...its boring and no longer relevant .

C

Clete

I bet daughter is super duper stone cold proud of daddy. If she works in health care, maybe she can turn you on to some mental health professionals. Maybe Cam will stop by for a visit. You might get a free laptop out of the deal.

Yeah she tried treating you but said you are a worthless piece of shut. You are hated on the scout Steeler board so now you come here go **** yourself. My daughter would puss on trash like you, fat and hardheaded ugly man you are.

On the Herd today Colin also said he had a friend that works with thug Newton and reiterated what my daughter said. Cam is a phony, sullen and moody , treats people like scrap and then turns it on when the media arrives but **** like you and others who have never met the thug know better.

As for the moron telling me this is a Steelers board and to shut up. **** you, this is a thread about Newton, don't like it don't read it moron, brains are an anomaly to you it appears.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Ever notice this about people who have had multiple bannings? Each successive incarnation when they do come back is exponentially crazier than the previous one. You would think they would at least try to act normal under a new name but they can't help themselves. Apparently it inspires them to let the real crazy out.

Last edited:

Rod Farva

Reaction score
But regardless, people of African decent are more likely to dance when they celebrate.

Interesting.

You know, there was a certain game THIS YEAR, that started the whole "don't want me to dance, don't let me score" mantra of bullshit that you're trying to spin into something racist... Should we revisit what actually happened on that particular day? They were playing the mighty Tennessee Titans, and Cam scores a TD on a one yard run. He gets up and starts his dance, a Titan defender, of African decent (as you so eloquently put it) took issue with his dancing, very interesting indeed...Now HERE is where things get, well "Cammy" and why people have an issue with his pouting, his attitude, and his effort on the biggest stage of the year... Cam not only continues to dance while a ref is getting between the two players, he is doing it AT the defender now, and not just once, but several times...

Here's a link to the video: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...am-Newton-taunts-Titans-players-with-TD-dance

Cam is a poor winner and an even worse loser

What's even worse is he dances like a white boy.

Ye Black Knight

Reaction score
He's the most entertaining poster on here and it isn't even close. Why would anyone want to ban him? Hell. He's been the most entertaining g poster on here for 15+ years.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah she tried treating you but said you are a worthless piece of shut. You are hated on the scout Steeler board so now you come here go **** yourself. My daughter would puss on trash like you, fat and hardheaded ugly man you are.

On the Herd today Colin also said he had a friend that works with thug Newton and reiterated what my daughter said. Cam is a phony, sullen and moody , treats people like scrap and then turns it on when the media arrives but **** like you and others who have never met the thug know better.

As for the moron telling me this is a Steelers board and to shut up. **** you, this is a thread about Newton, don't like it don't read it moron, brains are an anomaly to you it appears.

personal attacks will not be tolerated...stick to discussing the issues

papillon

Reaction score
A hero, in a post game PC after a loss? Not sure I follow. I don't see it.

I believe that Ron Rivera handled his post game presser and subsequent interviews with great aplomb for being the losing coach, something to the effect "We reached the top of the mountain, just not the peak, we have work to do." Gregg Olsen handled his presser and interviews very well, explaining that they left a lot of plays on the field, too many turnovers, drops, penalties, etc. and came off looking very good in defeat. Maybe these guys didn't look like heroes, but they certainly handled themselves with dignity and class in a tough situation.

Papillon

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
What else can be said? Cam crapped the bed and came out in his ****** diaper for the world to see.

Time to put it to bed.

That team will NOT be seeing the light of another Super Bowl anytime soon.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Dude lost the biggest game of his life. I don't blame him for being in a bad mood. Hell, he's only the same age as my son. Marshawn Lynch was a far bigger douchebag last year and people joked about it.

Last edited:

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
He wouldn't be getting so much **** if he didn't run his mouth prior to super bowl and if he would've dove on that loose ball, I wonder how his team mates feel about that. you cant have it
both ways be all happy and think youre the greatest when things are going well, then turn into a little douche when you suck and lose. I'm sick of hearing he's still maturing, he's a young man, he's what 26? you're an adult at 18.