• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are Pouncey and DeCastro Mediocre?

J

JackHambert

The mods didn't drop your dislike button. I did. By negatively dinging you.

LOL! proof that you are butthurt because you lack any real football knowledge...you are just here to kiss pouncey's butt. Oh, I am so scared that the all mighty and powerful dope is going to give me a red chicklet....lol

I bet you post from your mother's basement crybaby boy.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
LOL! proof that you are butthurt because you lack any real football knowledge...you are just here to kiss pouncey's butt. Oh, I am so scared that the all mighty and powerful dope is going to give me a red chicklet....lol

and you are here to troll and stir ****. You have not offered any sane arguments or interesting comments. Begin to offer something interesting or amusing or at least not ******* annoying or your stay will be short.

J

JackHambert

and you are here to troll and stir ****. You have not offered any sane arguments or interesting comments. Begin to offer something interesting or amusing or at least not ******* annoying or your stay will be short.

i have offered proof on why pouncey sucks, learn to read or your time here will be short.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
i have offered proof on why pouncey sucks, learn to read or your time here will be short.

heck yeah, hambert, that's what i'm talkin' about! let's ban coolie!

wait, how many posts do you have, again??

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes because his line is not opening them up fast enough..he has to dance around in the backfield for ten hours.

This point would have merit if Bell got stuffed or tackled for a loss often. Nope, he's been getting over 120 yards a game.

This shows your lack proof and you shouldn't bet. Insults are not a valid argument, but keep trying, the board enjoys a good laugh!

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score

"mother's basement"??

That's brilliant! I've actually never seen that quip used in a message board setting before! In fact, you might be the first person ever to say that to someone, are you the world's most hilarious/clever/witty person?? May I have your autograph??

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WowZa, I leave for overnight and look what happens....................... Cope, this troll isn't worth, well let's just use the word "MUCH".

Sounds like his autograph might be worth something though.

Salute the nation

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
that was fast... not even time to play around with him

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
WowZa, I leave for overnight and look what happens....................... Cope, this troll isn't worth, well let's just use the word "MUCH".

Sounds like his autograph might be worth something though.

Salute the nation

It's OK DIC,

Hollywood Bags, errr, Franco, errr, lc, errr, Par, errr, Hambert doesn't know when to quit. He'll be back to troll again.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
It's OK DIC,

Hollywood Bags, errr, Franco, errr, lc, errr, Par, errr, Hambert doesn't know when to quit. He'll be back to troll again.

Lol one would think getting banned once would be enough for some... its like crack... they just cant stay away from the banhammer...

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
My I miss the days where we could have seen BengalzRule have a flame war with him and Pop. Titflap!

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteveA

Reaction score
Yes because his line is not opening them up fast enough..he has to dance around in the backfield for ten hours.

Not necessarily......I truly believe he NEEDS to hit the hole deliberately immediately just to keep the opposing D honest.....He doesn't have to do this every play, he choose to......

I love Bell, but My opinion as a slow, fat 55 year old "Armenian White Boy", is when he runs, he needs to "Hit the hole"...............

SteelerAl

Reaction score
The trolls are just trying to find an advanced stat to take out of context to make them seem worse than they are...
look I'm not saying these guys are the best linemen we ever saw here, but they are "above the line" in play, and most teams would jump at the majority of these guys. Yes they had a bad stretch in the middle of the season, even i was pissed about that, but they are fine now

Right now this line is performing as well as any

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
After watching the supposedly great Steelers interior OL get manhandled by Alan Branch, does anybody want to change their answer?

Yeah, Pouncey is the best C in the league. Unless you just cover him with a fat guy, then he's powerless, literally.

I know, pouncey and decastro are quick and athletic and can get downfield. That's great but what good is that when it comes to short yardage where you have to move somebody?

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
After watching the supposedly great Steelers interior OL get manhandled by Alan Branch, does anybody want to change their answer?

Yeah, Pouncey is the best C in the league. Unless you just cover him with a fat guy, then he's powerless, literally.

I know, pouncey and decastro are quick and athletic and can get downfield. That's great but what good is that when it comes to short yardage where you have to move somebody?

I think they are solid in Pass coverage, average at best in run blocking. There's a reason Bell has to stop and wait for holes to develop.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score

Bingo. That's why I can't help but to roll my eyes when some jagoff wants to tell me about how Pouncey is the "best center in the league". Get the **** out of here with that crap.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I think they are solid in Pass coverage, average at best in run blocking. There's a reason Bell has to stop and wait for holes to develop.

I agree. So why pay them so much? What is the point of paying all that money for OL and you get to 1st and goal from 1 foot away and y9u have to either pass or hope your RB makes somebody miss?

Pouncey and Decastro better hit the weight room and Decastro can hit the buffet. He looks like a high school kid out there. I get it, bulking up will cost them a bit of quickness but i'll trade that for them not getting blown up in short yardage.