• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You MIGHT be Ladarius Green

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All in fun now... Even Ladarius might find this humorous...

If you get hit by a wave of nostalgia… and get a concussion, you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

If Jesus Himself lays hands on you and the ringing of the church bell to announce your healing gives you a NEW concussion, you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

If a butterfly flaps its wings in China… and you get a concussion, you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

If you think Chicken Little MAY have been on to something… you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

If your investment portfolio consists solely of Tylenol, Advil, and Ibuprofen stock… you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

If you destroy all your strip club receipts NOT because you’re worried your wife will find out but because you are afraid your employer will discover you got hurt getting “motor-boated”… you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

If your idea of a pre-game threesome is to simply NOT close one eye when you’re with a woman and let the double-vision run its course… you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

Last edited:

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
a motor-boat concussion!
In fairness, in LA, Miami or San Diego that could totally happen.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If your idea of attending OTA's is eating green jello and wearing velcro shoes... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If your biggest professional sports endorsement deal is Champion Grey Sweatsuits... you MIGHT be Duce Staley. OR Ladarius Green.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you've actually managed to give Steeler Fans something to ***** about BESIDES Sammie Coates inability to catch the ball... You MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you're sitting in a beautiful home, with a healthy savings and retirement account and a contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, thinking to yourself "Who's this Wig *******"... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

machismo12

Reaction score
Yeah....as a " normal , poor guy " that suffers from neurological issues from a bad car accident and severe concussion 28 YEARS ago..... I find this pretty much bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you find yourself looking in one direction but not realizing it...............You might be Ladarious Green !!!!

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread gave me a headache.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
if you are smart enough to finagle a 20 mill contract..............

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Is that smart in the grand scheme of things? Greene is playing the front office like a fiddle

Does ANYBODY know his status of being cleared or able to NON-CONTACT participate.......What???????

How about someone of you guys who I live in PITTSBURGH go on down and ask for us here on the MB ?????

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I get concussed by panties at most of my performances.

those must be some awfully hefty panties gettin' tossed your way, guru :beguiled:

big-girl-panties-4-600x484.jpg

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah....as a " normal , poor guy " that suffers from neurological issues from a bad car accident and severe concussion 28 YEARS ago..... I find this pretty much bullshit.

sorry to hear about your injury, newbie.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I too am compassionate towards your injury but you must realize NO ONE here is directing anything towards you. Keep that perspective and you will find this place is a pretty kewl place to share comrodary of our beloved STEELERS. Stregnth and courage will carry us all onward.

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

Chiba

Reaction score
If you forget that you can pick up a Long Snapper as an UDFA after the draft you might be Ladarius Gr... Colbert?