• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You MIGHT be Ladarius Green

awboatguy

Reaction score
Hey, let's be clear about this.

While I started the thread and I used the "Foxworthy Redneck template", at no point was this ever meant to suggest or imply Green is stupid.

I have been poking fun at the injury and concussion status. I'm sure he's frustrated. I'm frustrated, we're all frustrated. But let's not get all piss in our cheerios about it. Nobody said Green was stupid. In fact, he seems smart enough to me. I've pointed out several times that I'm no Ladarius Green.

If there's frustration about the situation it's because the fans have seen glimpses of what he could do if he was healthy. But the fact is he isn't healthy and every time he puts a helmet on he's jeopardizing himself and putting a pricetag on his future.

I hate to be the ******* here, but maybe, just maybe there are more important things than catching passes over the middle while some up and coming safety prepares to make a highlight reel on your body when you've had several disclosed concussions. Who knows how many were undisclosed.

I'm just sayin. How many of us are willing to watch the guy get himself beaten into a pulp just to earn a few 1st downs or even grab a few touchdowns when ultimately the outcome could be him in really horrible horrible shape as a 55 year old man?

Ya, he got some money, we say. He got paid. Yet we sat and bitched about the year that he only played a few games and made a few catches. The year where he picked up one, maybe two more concussions and then our beloved Steelers went and signed him AGAIN? put him on the field AGAIN? I love the guys talent, but I think he's gonna get himself turned into mush. I'm sorry. He's a bad investment. I hate to be a bummer on an otherwise fun thread. I do like the guy and his ability. I think he should walk away while he still can. If he still can.

It's a funny thread that pokes fun at a not so funny pick up. No explanation needed brother. It's fun and we haven't been it bad taste IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If it's thundering and lightning to loud so you turn down the TV volume...............You might be Ladarius Green

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If your mowing grass on the riding mower and after 2 hours you realize it has to be started........You Might be Ladarius Green.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When you think it is blizzarding, then realize its just you TV is fuzzy.....................You could be Ladarius Green

Salute the nation

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When the kids gather round and yell, "Let's play Animal, Mineral, Vegetable" and you perk up and say Somebody callin' me?"... You MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible for Ladarius to get a concussion listening to music at high decibels?
If so....you may be Ladarius Green

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If your version of "Pillow Talk" simply refers to the echoes in your head while you try to sleep... You MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When your teammates give you the nickname "Hammer Time" and you don't know if it's because of your playing style, your wardrobe or your rabidly vanishing career... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

SteveA

Reaction score
If you are hearing ringing in your ears from the singing of the Choir at Steeler Nation........YOU MUST BE LADARIUS GREEN

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you go to feed the cat and realize you don't have a cat.............YOU might be Ladarius Green

Salute the nation

obxsteeler

Reaction score
If you really think this kind of thread is funny better check with your MD-you might be concussed.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
..When someone asks you to count to 10 and you go...1 ,2, flying moose,7, red waterfish,22,9, can opener, 156, bowtie, 7,..oh did I say 7,um 14, grandma,10.....you might be Ladarius Green

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you learn about your pre-season release from the Steelers... in February... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.