• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You MIGHT be Ladarius Green

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
,............. You might be Ladarius Green.

Salute the nation

funny-pictre-forget-people-names.jpg

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you report late to OTA's for the 2nd year in the row with an "undisclosed ankle injury" that really happened when you slipped on an empty bottle of tylenol... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you slept right though the ringing of the fire alarm at the hotel before the AFC Championship game because, hey let's face it - the damn thing is always going off!... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And just to be clear, if you never did and never will play football at any respectable level... you MIGHT be Wig.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Depth Chart

Ladarius Green
Jesse James
David Johnson
Xavier Grimble
Ryan Malleck
Scott Orndoff (R)

If YOU made up this depth chart and thought it looked even REMOTELY realistic... you MIGHT be Ladarius Green.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If the green light is go & the red light is stop, yet always see stars........you might be Ladarius Green

Salute the nation

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Love the jokes, but what's up with picking on Green? What did he do that is more stupid than the average NFL player? I feel like I missed something..

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Love the jokes, but what's up with picking on Green? What did he do that is more stupid than the average NFL player? I feel like I missed something..

If you feel like you missed something.................you might be Ladarius Green

Charles,...... It's not personal to Mr.Green. He came in and signed a VERY lucrative contract. Ankle problem, or so we were told, couldn't play. Then of corse the concussion and concussion and concussion yet forever to heal. We as fans think we've been played....... And he has $$$$$millions to laugh about. It's all fun and games so don't let it get personal, just laugh.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you keep hearing voices "when are you going to play" and think it's just a dream............You might be Ladarius Green...

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If your out singing in the rain........but it's not raining........................You could be Ladarius Green

Salute the nation

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
If you feel like you missed something.................you might be Ladarius Green

Charles,...... It's not personal to Mr.Green. He came in and signed a VERY lucrative contract. Ankle problem, or so we were told, couldn't play. Then of corse the concussion and concussion and concussion yet forever to heal. We as fans think we've been played....... And he has $$$$$millions to laugh about. It's all fun and games so don't let it get personal, just laugh.

Salute the nation
Yeah I just don't see how any of that makes him stupid. That's all.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, let's be clear about this.

While I started the thread and I used the "Foxworthy Redneck template", at no point was this ever meant to suggest or imply Green is stupid.

I have been poking fun at the injury and concussion status. I'm sure he's frustrated. I'm frustrated, we're all frustrated. But let's not get all piss in our cheerios about it. Nobody said Green was stupid. In fact, he seems smart enough to me. I've pointed out several times that I'm no Ladarius Green.

If there's frustration about the situation it's because the fans have seen glimpses of what he could do if he was healthy. But the fact is he isn't healthy and every time he puts a helmet on he's jeopardizing himself and putting a pricetag on his future.

I hate to be the ******* here, but maybe, just maybe there are more important things than catching passes over the middle while some up and coming safety prepares to make a highlight reel on your body when you've had several disclosed concussions. Who knows how many were undisclosed.

I'm just sayin. How many of us are willing to watch the guy get himself beaten into a pulp just to earn a few 1st downs or even grab a few touchdowns when ultimately the outcome could be him in really horrible horrible shape as a 55 year old man?

Ya, he got some money, we say. He got paid. Yet we sat and bitched about the year that he only played a few games and made a few catches. The year where he picked up one, maybe two more concussions and then our beloved Steelers went and signed him AGAIN? put him on the field AGAIN? I love the guys talent, but I think he's gonna get himself turned into mush. I'm sorry. He's a bad investment. I hate to be a bummer on an otherwise fun thread. I do like the guy and his ability. I think he should walk away while he still can. If he still can.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What wig said, I don't want him actually being any of these "jokes" . We as fans are not privy to all the information involved with LG. If it's time or close to time,.....HE needs to walk away. He is already subject to later in life disorders and I would NOT want him subjected to more. I realize it is a violent sport, less with the new rules, but there is a limit to what one can take physically. I'm thinking Ladarius has reached that limit.

Salute the nation

deljzc

Reaction score
If you have to wear the old-lady sunglasses with the side shields, even on a cloudy day..... you might be Ladarius Green