• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers’ Omar Khan Is Working On Securing A Massive Playmaker: “Very Close To Landing A Significant Playmaker”

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I keep hearing it isn’t a Niners player so I would think they are almost off the table.
A niners trade is illogical unless its a massive overpayment. The niners are contenders right now... the potential loss of a guy down the road shouldn't matter. Teams in immediate contention give up high draft compensation to get a key playmaker to bolster their team.. unless he is threatening a Bell like hold out, no key piece on that team should be getting traded...

Its probably Courtland... trading that guy clears up the Broncos cap woes... he probably isnt even returning a premium pick

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Keep this football related, what is important to you …..may not be important to others…………….

Salute the nation
oh c'mon now, fella

200w.gif

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They need a custom helmet. bigger than any ever produced. I'm not sure of the size.

He plays offense and defense. So he's a full game every snap guy.

Does he wear the "Guardian" on the inside of his helmet, or on the outside of the helmet???

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me .........said the Female sheep herder ...... in DIC's backyard

She only checks on the sheep between "work-out duties".

She also likes sitting on the BT50, while revving the engine.

Salute the nation

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

It’s been reported that with the reduction of charges to a misdemeanor and him completing his pre-trial PTR, the prosecution will recommend suspended sentence with probation. A best case scenario. NFL will still have their own investigation and with their zero tolerance for domestic crimes, he will likely receive a suspension. The length of it, depending on his probation status (if any). But since the commish doesn’t hand out suspensions anymore it’s anyone guess if it’s 1-2 games or 3-6 games.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought I saw Zay Flowers was cut by the Ratbirds but no confirmation. Some had us going after Chark.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Rumor mill says it is DK Metcalf

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s been reported that with the reduction of charges to a misdemeanor and him completing his pre-trial PTR, the prosecution will recommend suspended sentence with probation. A best case scenario. NFL will still have their own investigation and with their zero tolerance for domestic crimes, he will likely receive a suspension. The length of it, depending on his probation status (if any). But since the commish doesn’t hand out suspensions anymore it’s anyone guess if it’s 1-2 games or 3-6 games.
Then they better sign him After the suspension as players on Steelers uniform have a multiplier on the suspension time

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd maybe? Tyler won’t cost draft capital. I prefer this move.
OBJ perhaps? Not too excited about him but won’t cost draft pick.
Courtland Sutton? I like him, he’s familiar with Russ but he’s going to cost draft pick next year which I’m not excited about.
Michael Gallup? Idk, not very exciting to me.
The pick is in…. I would prefer Tyler Boyd. Won’t cost draft pick and I think he could be a good number two. That’s my pick.
Gallup is supposedly signing with the Raiders.

Steelmann

Reaction score
I bet Kahn is getting a bit of a reputation around the NFL. Nobody wants to be horse swindled by the Kahn-man.
Things are going to take a little longer,due diligence and all that.
Of course they probably would have done that anyways,I could be full of ****.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
In a lot of ways, a second star WR makes no sense for us... Smiths O is heavy on the running game and Te's/H-Backs.. tgere typically is one primary WR... I honestly think we will be fine if we go into the year with what we have.. an upgrade is a luxury, not a need.. we need a 4 th olb and a slot Cb/S...
if you are looking for an upgrade that would actually matter... get a guy at DT.. Ogunjobi is average and the backups thus far seem pedestrian

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Such a teaser, just like a microwave, heats but doesn't cook.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
In a lot of ways, a second star WR makes no sense for us... Smiths O is heavy on the running game and Te's/H-Backs.. tgere typically is one primary WR... I honestly think we will be fine if we go into the year with what we have.. an upgrade is a luxury, not a need.. we need a 4 th olb and a slot Cb/S...
if you are looking for an upgrade that would actually matter... get a guy at DT.. Ogunjobi is average and the backups thus far seem pedestrian
I don’t think we have to have a star but Pickens and a rookie WR and a bunch of scrubs just isn’t ideal. Wilson needs more reliable targets.Let Pickens go down and that group is in a load of trouble.