• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers’ Omar Khan Is Working On Securing A Massive Playmaker: “Very Close To Landing A Significant Playmaker”

steelhurt

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd maybe? Tyler won’t cost draft capital. I prefer this move.
OBJ perhaps? Not too excited about him but won’t cost draft pick.
Courtland Sutton? I like him, he’s familiar with Russ but he’s going to cost draft pick next year which I’m not excited about.
Michael Gallup? Idk, not very exciting to me.
The pick is in…. I would prefer Tyler Boyd. Won’t cost draft pick and I think he could be a good number two. That’s my pick.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Please, please don’t trade our first round pick next year for Brandon Aiyuk. I want my premium picks for next year. Just sign Tyler Boyd and call it a day. We are not a premier WR away from the SB.
Omar and Andy hit the draft out of the park and I want our top picks next year for them to work their magic.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Please, please don’t trade our first round pick next year for Brandon Aiyuk. I want my premium picks for next year. Just sign Tyler Boyd and call it a day. We are not a premier WR away from the SB.
Omar and Andy hit the draft out of the park and I want our top picks next year for them to work their magic.
Definitely not a first. But a second? That might be tempting. A second round WR isn’t guaranteed to give you what Brandon could give you. But I have a feeling it isn’t a Niners player in question….

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Courtland Sutton would be my guess based on previous rumors and Wilson playing with him last season. He shouldn't cost much either, IMO.
There was a Moats piece floating around that said two late 2025 picks. But don’t know if they were just guessing…

Update :I heard it could be fake as far as that Moats piece anywho…

Last edited:

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Also just a heads up if it ends up being Sutton he had a pro bowl with our WRs coach if I remember reading correctly. With the obvious Wilson connection that would make sense.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Maybe it’s Dino Tomlin! Coach likes bloodlines. He was WR at Boston College.
I thought I’d throw some humor into this.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
There was a Moats piece floating around that said two late 2025 picks. But don’t know if they were just guessing…

Update :I heard it could be fake as far as that Moats piece anywho…
That's part of the reason I want it to be Sutton. He would be a solid WR2 allowing Pickens to thrive as a WR1 and Wilson to settle in at the slot.

Deebo would be interesting, he just seems injured a lot--or do I have a bad perception of him?

Aiyuk would be a terrific addition, I just don't know if I like the price tag. A couple of people tossed out Adams, that would be terrific, but again, for how much?

The dream scenario is Justin Jefferson. No way do the Vikings trade him after drafting a QB. You build around a young QB with two excellent young receivers.

steelhurt

Reaction score
I think that’s who it’s going to be, Courtland Sutton.

KentuckySteeler

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd maybe? Tyler won’t cost draft capital. I prefer this move.
OBJ perhaps? Not too excited about him but won’t cost draft pick.
Courtland Sutton? I like him, he’s familiar with Russ but he’s going to cost draft pick next year which I’m not excited about.
Michael Gallup? Idk, not very exciting to me.
The pick is in…. I would prefer Tyler Boyd. Won’t cost draft pick and I think he could be a good number two. That’s my pick.
What a letdown on this news if it's Boyd.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
sutton or boyd, boyd sees now after the draft side from buffalo no one badly needs somone to be both a 2 &3 wr maybe 1 4 mill with bonus 6 mill

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
At one time or another AJ Brown has been rumored to be upset with either the Eagles' coaches or Jalen Hurts. Maybe a reunion with Art Smith is in the works?