• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I am being realistic. First, the America we grew up in isn't coming back. That's a pipe dream.

I'm just tired of voting for the lesser of two evils or voting against someone or however you want to characterize it. In truth, I'm not enthusiastic about Trump and Biden is a **** show. We have to do better than those two. The choices we get every 4 years are getting worse and worse. For me, it's old.
For me it’s pretty simple. I look at who’s against Trump and it tells me all I need to know to vote for him.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
For me it’s pretty simple. I look at who’s against Trump and it tells me all I need to know to vote for him.
Ultimately, I don't think it's going to matter. They aren't going to let Trump be President again. I think they'll kill him before they let him near the oval office.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ultimately, I don't think it's going to matter. They aren't going to let Trump be President again. I think they'll kill him before they let him near the oval office.

I have not posted a comment with my thoughts about that potentiality, but you are certainly raising a valid concern. Specifically, the left insists that Donald Trump is a racist, misogynist, hate-filled murderer. He is "literally worse than Hitler." When a very large group of people believe that to be the case, the chances of one such person taking potentially lethal action are fairly high.

For them, this would not even be the question, "Would you kill baby Hitler?" The question for them is, "Would you kill adult Hitler?" and the answer is a resounding, "Yes."

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I have not posted a comment with my thoughts about that potentiality, but you are certainly raising a valid concern. Specifically, the left insists that Donald Trump is a racist, misogynist, hate-filled murderer. He is "literally worse than Hitler." When a very large group of people believe that to be the case, the chances of one such person taking potentially lethal action are fairly high.

For them, this would not even be the question, "Would you kill baby Hitler?" The question for them is, "Would you kill adult Hitler?" and the answer is a resounding, "Yes."
I certainly worry about that. I think the hatred for him goes that deep for some. I can't imagine it's not a concern for him and his campaign.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

65640265-11544297-image-a-10_1671156435182.jpg

"Yeah? My stolen dress and I will never
vote for Bad Orange Man so what do
you say to that, bigot??"

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pay attention to the media constantly telling us "it's close".
That's code for, "as long as you think it's relatively close, you won't question the 98 million votes for J'Biden that appear in the middle of the night."

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
That's code for, "as long as you think it's relatively close, you won't question the 98 million votes for J'Biden that appear in the middle of the night."
It's a given that the 81 million will be eclipsed.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Here's one way they'll get there....

Every Dimbo will tell you they aren't leaving the border open to import voters. No, no, no (hands over eyes and ears). You only need to trust your eyes.

Illegals Instructed to Vote Biden for Border NGO to ‘Stay Open’

An advocacy group based in Northeastern Mexico that lobbies U.S. lawmakers has distributed and posted flyers encouraging illegal immigrants to vote for President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, according to The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project.

Translated from Spanish, the Oversight Project notes, the flyers posted by the organization Resource Center Matamoros say: “Reminder to vote for President Biden when you are in the United States. We need another four years of his term to stay open.” (The Daily Signal is Heritage’s news and commentary outlet.)

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Every Dimbo will tell you they aren't leaving the border open to import voters. No, no, no (hands over eyes and ears). You only need to trust your eyes.

An advocacy group based in Northeastern Mexico that lobbies U.S. lawmakers has distributed and posted flyers encouraging illegal immigrants to vote for President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, according to The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project.

Translated from Spanish, the Oversight Project notes, the flyers posted by the organization Resource Center Matamoros say: “Reminder to vote for President Biden when you are in the United States. We need another four years of his term to stay open.” (The Daily Signal is Heritage’s news and commentary outlet.)

Well, as long as that is federally legal funding.....

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Legally, you still have to be a US citizen to vote in a Federal election, not that it will stop anyone.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

They're not flooding the country with them without purpose.

That's abundantly clear considering how the president and his party blatantly ignore our laws.

xjx

Reaction score
Myorkas will not be impeached because he's doing a great job. Republicans pretend to care. Many a communist stooge w

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Right now, illegals are being brought in so that they change population numbers and get blue States more electoral votes.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Right now, illegals are being brought in so that they change population numbers and get blue States more electoral votes.
Yep. You get more representatives too. Even if it's counting people who have no ******* buisness being here.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Legally, you still have to be a US citizen to vote in a Federal election, not that it will stop anyone.
The constitution is just a piece of old paper to them. Nobody holds them accountable.

They do so much unconstitutional **** because of it.
They only use the constitution when it helps their agenda. Even then it's perverted.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. You get more representatives too. Even if it's counting people who have no ******* buisness being here.
Representatives are associated with electoral votes, I believe.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

don't forget that last census, they wouldn't even allow the question of whether you were a citizen or not. They are already counting non-citizens in the representation calculation. CA would likely lose a few seats if only citizens were counted.

Stewey

Reaction score
It’s not a vote against Trump. It’s a vote FOR something different. I’m tired of this nonsense.

A vote against Trump. Ridiculous. That type of thinking is why we are where we are. Don’t try anything different. Don’t send a message. Just keep doing the same **** and wonder why nothing changes.

Something different has been with us since 2020.
How can you not see that Trump IS something different. Being hated by both the left and the never-Trumpers on the right is a clear indication that Trump is something different.

Nothing should stick out more to you about him being different than the fact that he was never a career politician....yet your choice over Trump would be yet another career politician? That career politician that you and the rest of us have come to despise and have zero trust in?

The fact that he made good on his promises or at least tried hard as hell should be enough for you. I feel you're heavily influenced by the way he looks, sounds, and acts. Him not "acting presidential" enough. Screw that.