• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
But Rudy is out about $147 million?
Doesn't make sense?
Makes perfect sense. He's an example of fighting/standing up to the opposition. What non-Democrat is going to fight election fraud after this?

Kemp will get his or his fight is already determined to go nowhere. The country is being overtaken and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it short of,,,,you know.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Wisconsin Judge Rules 2020 Election Officials Broke the Law​

By
Editorial Staff
-
January 18, 2022

ShareTweet

A judge has handed down a bombshell ruling in the key political battleground state of Wisconsin.

The elections commission in the state is accused of openly violating state law to give Joe Biden an edge during the 2020 presidential election.
The agency allegedly authorized a significant increase in the use of ballot drop boxes, despite lacking the appropriate authority to do so.

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren dropped the hammer on election officials for breaking the law.
Biden only defeated President Trump in Wisconsin by approximately 20,000 votes.
During the upcoming midterm elections, Judge Bohren ruled that ballot drop boxes and ballot harvesting violate state law and cannot be used.

More from The Federalist:
How long are the jail sentences?

No jail sentences? Hmmm paper tigers seem somehow less... Threatening.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This report from 2014 investigates the number of non-citizens voting in US elections, specifically the 2008 and 2010 elections. The estimate is based on surveys of voters in both the 2008 and 2010 elections and shows that approximately 6.8% of non-citizens, including most notably illegals, vote in elections.

Peer-reviewed study about non-citizens voting in US elections

That vote swings the results in Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada every four years. So no surprise Dementia Joe loves open borders.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This report from 2014 investigates the number of non-citizens voting in US elections, specifically the 2008 and 2010 elections. The estimate is based on surveys of voters in both the 2008 and 2010 elections and shows that approximately 6.8% of non-citizens, including most notably illegals, vote in elections.

That vote swings the results in Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada every four years. So no surprise Dementia Joe loves open borders.
Yes its very obvious...and quite frankly--- I am surprised at the lack of a proper response by the good citizens and patriots of the United States..

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes its very obvious...and quite frankly--- I am surprised at the lack of a proper response by the good citizens and patriots of the United States..
Things aren’t bad enough yet. The pain of inaction doesn’t outweigh the pain of action yet. Basically until we are missing meals, the lights aren’t on and roving gangs of “protesters” are looting and burning nothing will change.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Things aren’t bad enough yet. The pain of inaction doesn’t outweigh the pain of action yet. Basically until we are missing meals, the lights aren’t on and roving gangs of “protesters” are looting and burning nothing will change.
I’m fearful we will see that, if and when trump win in November., especially the last item you mentioned..

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m fearful we will see that, if and when trump win in November., especially the last item you mentioned..

Election stolen from Trump in 2020, none of that happened.

Trump wins in 2024, riots and looting.

"The problem is conservatives."
- Liberals

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

That's what I've been talking about for years. It's why they've opened the floodgates to invaders.

The top goal is to get them all voting legally. If you get them disbursed into republican strongholds, you're going to get yourself a super majority. That's when the final push into a totalitarian government comes

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m gonna disagree. Things will never get bad enough. In my opinion, Americans will lay down and capitulate long before they stand up and fight. Can’t sacrifice that job, boat and truck.

A two cent tax on tea was enough to birth a nation, but trillions in taxes, a stolen election and a government sponsored invasion apparently aren’t enough to want to save it.

Waiting until it actually gets bad enough will be far too late.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m gonna disagree. Things will never get bad enough. In my opinion, Americans will lay down and capitulate long before they stand up and fight. Can’t sacrifice that job, boat and truck.

A two cent tax on tea was enough to birth a nation, but trillions in taxes, a stolen election and a government sponsored invasion apparently aren’t enough to want to save it.

Waiting until it actually gets bad enough will be far too late.

Oh yeah? Just you wait until the Fed abuses its power, suppresses free speech, arrests political opponents, prompts protests, plants agents among the protesters, pushes protesters to go into the Capital, opens the doors to the Capital to propagate that event, arrests protesters who walk inside the open doors, jails them for months and years without trial and treats them worse than some Turkish jail!!

Wait to see what happens THEN!!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Just you wait until the Fed abuses its power, suppresses free speech, arrests political opponents, prompts protests, plants agents among the protesters, pushes protesters to go into the Capital, opens the doors to the Capital to propagate that event, arrests protesters who walk inside the open doors, jails them for months and years without trial and treats them worse than some Turkish jail!!

THEN they will create an incredible fear about some new contagious disease, create massive division and societal disfunction, then create a magical cure.

And once the practice run is over, the real mindfuck will come when they introduce a scarier pathogen.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm told that when they come for guns, THAT will be the last straw. Whatever. It's over. We had a great run.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. Round and round we go. Democrats create a crisis to sow a little chaos. Republicans get all indignant and act like they’re really gonna do something, get to the bottom of it and hold someone accountable. There’s a hearing or two, then poof!!! Nothing happens. Until the next crisis. Rinse repeat.

The game has become so transparent that only fools or idiots believe any of the politicians in Washington have any interest in doing anything meaningful for the country and it’s citizens.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. Round and round we go. Democrats create a crisis to sow a little chaos. Republicans get all indignant and act like they’re really gonna do something, get to the bottom of it and hold someone accountable. There’s a hearing or two, then poof!!! Nothing happens. Until the next crisis. Rinse repeat.

The game has become so transparent that only fools or idiots believe any of the politicians in Washington have any interest in doing anything meaningful for the country and it’s citizens.
The entire country has allowed itself to become programmed into a pissing contest where my party can do no harm and their party can do no good.
Politicians keep us divided and hating one another to keep the focus off of them.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
If we're going to continue to use mail-in ballots, then each ballot should have a unique serial number paired with a social security number and a driver's license or voter ID number so that the ballot itself can be verified, and that the voter can be verified as a US citizen. Until that happens cheating will continue. Each voter should get a receipt for their vote so that they can see if it's been changed after the fact.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
If we're going to continue to use mail-in ballots, then each ballot should have a unique serial number paired with a social security number and a driver's license or voter ID number so that the ballot itself can be verified, and that the voter can be verified as a US citizen. Until that happens cheating will continue. Each voter should get a receipt for their vote so that they can see if it's been changed after the fact.
Geez, there is no possible mechanism that can verify transactions like that, is there?

Are you suggesting something like a public, decentralized ledger that records all these ballots?

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I was happy (and surprised) to hear the the Delaware Superior Court just shot down an amendment to the states constitution that would allow for "early" voting without just cause.
In a affect, it would of permitted voting by mail early and often if passed...Absentee ballot are still constitutional , but this was an expansion on that process that would and does lead to fraudulent elections.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

148,000 mail-in ballots not signature verified - contrary to the requirements for such votes under Georgia law - in Fulton County (Dimbo stronghold) and in a state decided by 11,799 votes?

w=500

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score

148,000 mail-in ballots not signature verified - contrary to the requirements for such votes under Georgia law - in Fulton County (Dimbo stronghold) and in a state decided by 11,799 votes?

w=500

It's the same everywhere else that they stopped the count, kicked out republicans and papered the windows. The sheep keep their eyes closed.

81 million votes for the sleepy retard...