• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Representatives from Fulton County tell the judge, no your Honor, we didn't bother to check any signatures.

And no one cares.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Representatives from Fulton County tell the judge, no your Honor, we didn't bother to check any signatures.

And no one cares.

Some of us care, we just can't do a damn thing about it.

The last election was bogus. We have an illegitimate executive branch of government right now.

xjx

Reaction score
Cargo vans with the appropriate documents will be "available " in critical counties.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Neither party is interested in voter integrity, or they would do something about it.

It's because enough Republicans are turncoats in critical places. This isn't national. It's state to state. You can't pull any of the bullshit they're doing down here in Florida.

You have other states that do their best to preserve integrity as well.

Then you have states that literally changed laws because of covid. You don't get 81 million votes any other way.

The biggest *** kicking I've ever witnessed in my lifetime was Reagan who carried 49 of 50 states in 1984. His popular vote while overwhelming over Mondale, was 54.4 million.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Just like I've been saying. There's only one reason they're allowing an invasion like this. You can't get more treasonous and undemocratic.

So when is it going to be worth fighting for?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
So when is it going to be worth fighting for?
It's not, sadly. Look at all the **** that's been done to Americans in the last 10 years. Nary a peep. But hey, people can post some more memes and tell themselves that next grievance is the last one for sure. Conservatives won't even protest. Liberals own conservatives. It's why they keep doing what they are doing.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
It's not, sadly. Look at all the **** that's been done to Americans in the last 10 years. Nary a peep. But hey, people can post some more memes and tell themselves that next grievance is the last one for sure. Conservatives won't even protest. Liberals own conservatives. It's why they keep doing what they are doing.
Liberal elites are more similar to conservative elites because they are elites.
This is why conservatives continually get disappointed by their leaders, who talk the talk only to do the same stuff as their liberal counterparts.

Look no further than the Senate: Crying Chuck sure does most things in a very similar manner to Moscow Mitch.

And when you look back, other than a couple policy issues, wasn't the foreign policy and economic policy of W really, really similar to that of Bomma?

The people deserve better, but keep getting these ****** candidates that are already bought and paid for.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
The people deserve better, but keep getting these ****** candidates that are already bought and paid for.
But you have to look at why. Every election of my adult life, it's been "hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils." They run whoever, because they know that a fair portion of the population will vote for a candidate based on the letter next to their name, and these days it's true of the majority of voters. Republicans and Democrats are guilty of this, and they keep doing it and wonder why nothing changes.

If he gets on the ballot here, I'm voting for Kennedy or I'll write in Desantis. We have to start somewhere. I can't in good conscience keep voting for the same old turmoil and dysfunction.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A vote against Trump, sadly is ultimately a vote for Biden.

At some point somebody has to de-weaponize the legal & judicial system.

Cause right now, we're a gnat's *** from being a banana republic.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Lol......you are at least a generation late

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Not fixable. We will all end up suffering and in bondage for whatever amount of time it takes for revolt.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We're still a 1st world country.
I believe we are literally 92 million votes (in the dead of the night next November) from being at best a 2nd world and quite possibly a 3rd world country within 4-5 years.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not fixable. We will all end up suffering and in bondage for whatever amount of time it takes for revolt.
We can't
Americans cannot stand up to our own military, let alone China, North Korea's and Russia's.

Hell. All they need to do is turn of electricity & lights and we'd basically be animals within a week.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We're quite possibly looking at a Panam type situation from hunger games, except with sterilization, chemical warfare and a MUCH larger military presence.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

It’s not a vote against Trump. It’s a vote FOR something different. I’m tired of this nonsense.

A vote against Trump. Ridiculous. That type of thinking is why we are where we are. Don’t try anything different. Don’t send a message. Just keep doing the same **** and wonder why nothing changes.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
We can't
Americans cannot stand up to our own military, let alone China, North Korea's and Russia's.

Hell. All they need to do is turn of electricity & lights and we'd basically be animals within a week.

If another country like China, North Korea or Russia tried to invade us, that would certainly get people off their ***** in a flash.

They'd have a rough time getting through our navy and air power just to hit our shores.

They could certainly attack us from within considering how many fucksticks they've allowed to sneak into the country and dissappear.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s not a vote against Trump. It’s a vote FOR something different. I’m tired ofan this nonsense.

A vote against Trump. Ridiculous. That type of thinking is why we are where we are. Don’t try anything different. Don’t send a message. Just keep doing the same **** and wonder why nothing changes.
It's not that I disagree with you. It's that the liberals, when Sh!t hits the fan, are a terrifyingly unified and ruthless block.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s not a vote against Trump. It’s a vote FOR something different. I’m tired of this nonsense.

Be realistic Sarge. The election, and the future of the America that we grew up in is at stake. It is between Trump and anti-American Biden. If you’re not going to vote for Trump then you should just not vote at all, or you’re voting for communism.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
We have met the enemy and it happens to be greedy, corrupt as hell, high ranking American citizens, Just my opinion. Entrenched. Use everything at their disposal to pull wool over the eyes of most of the rest of us. I doubt we wake up in time. Life support.

If the greatest generation was stil alive or able to fight maybe we stand a chance.
But have you looked at the last couple of generations? They have been had with no idea what to do or if they want to...oblivious.

It may even be Bliblical.Ask yourselves how important is that in our society today?
Just pissed and ranting.

Last edited:

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If we can compare America to a business and politicians to the business founders.
In the beginning the founders sacrifice everything for the business. Their time, money, life...everything. All they do is to get the business up and running and flourishing.
Then, the business is a success, and the next generation comes in and they don't have to do so much sacrificing but, they are very much aware of what it took to get it going and continue the work that is necessary while reaping the great rewards of the well thought out business.
Many generations later. The workers have seen how great it is to be in the business and all the spoils that come with it. But, don't really care about the business. they go through the necessary motions but, they are more concerned about themselves rather than the company.
The last generation doesn't give a rat's aass about the business. They don't know how it works or what it takes to keep it running. They only know it brings them riches. Even as the business is failing, these dummies keep living large and keep enriching themselves even at the expense of complete failure. They don't care about the future of the company, they just know they got it made. Never knowing the great sacrifice and brilliance that it took to create the business, they either sell it or let it die a miserable death.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Be realistic Sarge. The election, and the future of the America that we grew up in is at stake. It is between Trump and anti-American Biden. If you’re not going to vote for Trump then you should just not vote at all, or you’re voting for communism.
I am being realistic. First, the America we grew up in isn't coming back. That's a pipe dream.

I'm just tired of voting for the lesser of two evils or voting against someone or however you want to characterize it. In truth, I'm not enthusiastic about Trump and Biden is a **** show. We have to do better than those two. The choices we get every 4 years are getting worse and worse. For me, it's old.