• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So you wanted evidence of widespread voter fraud? Here it is.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A judge in the state of Wisconsin ruled on Thursday that the use of ballot boxes in the 2020 election was, in fact, illegal. Joe Biden was declared the winner over Donald Trump in the state by 20,682 votes.

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren issued the decision in a lawsuit that had been filed on behalf of two voters by the Wisconsin Institute of Law & Liberty (WILL). WILL argued that the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) had unilaterally issued guidance to election clerks, authorizing the use of ballot collection boxes, in contradiction of state law.

“The guidance from the Wisconsin Elections Commission on absentee ballot drop boxes was unlawful. There are just two legal methods to cast an absentee ballot in Wisconsin: through the mail or in-person at a clerk’s office. And voters must return their own ballots,” commented WILL Deputy Counsel Luke Berg. “We are pleased the court made this clear, providing Wisconsin voters with certainty for forthcoming elections.”

So 70,000 fraudulent votes in one county in Arizona, video of poll workers taking boxes of ballots out from underneath a table in Georgia and counting ballots after vote counting was "stopped" and the poll watchers sent home, and now blatantly illegal vote-gathering in Wisconsin. Thank God those states did not have close votes.

Wait ...

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You forgot ballot harvesting and illegal ballot box stuffing that took place between 2am and 5am and was caught on camera in Georgia.

Also all the dead and out of state voters in Nevada.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
F-Curves don’t lie!

Don’t forget the Time Magazine article showing just how they did it.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The part that amazes me is that somehow people believe that they won't just do it again come mid-terms.

I mean, who's gonna stop them?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (TND) — Amid claims of ballot harvesting, Georgia has opened an investigation into the state's 2020 general election and subsequent U.S. Senate runoff.

Under Georgia law, it is illegal for any third party to pick up and drop off ballots for voters, also known as ballot harvesting. According to reports, at least 242 people made over 5,000 ballot drop-offs during the Georgia Senate runoff elections.

“Credible evidence was given to us that people were harvesting ballots,” said Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to The National Desk’s Jan Jeffcoat. “This information was provided to us and they said there's a witness, a 'John Doe.' And so we're looking at subpoenaing that person to get the information.”

According to JustTheNews, Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint from conservative watchdog group True the Vote, including an account of a Georgia man who said he received $10 per ballot delivered.

giphy.gif

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
The part that amazes me is that somehow people believe that they won't just do it again come mid-terms.

I mean, who's gonna stop them?
It will happen. The pieces and plans are already in place.

Reactions: wig

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Wisconsin Judge Rules 2020 Election Officials Broke the Law​

By
Editorial Staff
-
January 18, 2022

ShareTweet

A judge has handed down a bombshell ruling in the key political battleground state of Wisconsin.

The elections commission in the state is accused of openly violating state law to give Joe Biden an edge during the 2020 presidential election.
The agency allegedly authorized a significant increase in the use of ballot drop boxes, despite lacking the appropriate authority to do so.

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren dropped the hammer on election officials for breaking the law.
Biden only defeated President Trump in Wisconsin by approximately 20,000 votes.
During the upcoming midterm elections, Judge Bohren ruled that ballot drop boxes and ballot harvesting violate state law and cannot be used.

More from The Federalist:
The plaintiffs, voters represented by the conservative Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL), argued that state law allowed for only two methods of returning an absentee ballot: Through the mail or in person at the municipal clerk’s office. Nowhere does it allow for a ballot to be dropped off in a drop box.
Likewise, Wisconsin law provides that no person “may receive a ballot from or give a ballot to a person other than the election official in charge.” This, the plaintiffs argued, is a clear prohibition on ballot harvesting, the practice of third parties collecting absentee ballots from voters.
— Advertisement —
Despite this, the Wisconsin Elections Commission sent a memo to municipal clerks ahead of the 2020 election indicating that “a family member or another person may also return the ballot on behalf of the voter” and that ballots could be returned in drop boxes instead of in person at the clerk’s office.
Neither of these, Bohren ruled Thursday, were lawful orders. Still, clerks set up more than 500 ballot drop boxes across the state, which were used to collect tens of thousands of absentee ballots. The ruling, which will almost certainly be appealed, prohibits the use of drop boxes in upcoming elections.
Wisconsin’s current U.S. Senate race is among the most hotly contested in the country, as control of the Senate may depend upon its result. Last week, incumbent Republican Ron Johnson announced he would run for a third term. Several Democrats, including Lt. Gov Mandela Barnes and Treasurer Sarah Godlewski, have launched bids to unseat Johnson.

The state will also have a fiercely fought gubernatorial election, as former Republican Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch is challenging Democrat incumbent Tony Evers. Last fall, Kleefisch filed a lawsuit against the Wisconsin Elections Commission in an effort to force it to follow state law during the 2022 election cycle.
Her suit, seeking direct action from the Wisconsin Supreme Court, also alleged the use of ballot drop boxes violated state law, a position confirmed by a report by the nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau. That agency determined in October that the Wisconsin Elections Commission did not comply with numerous laws in the way it administered the 2020 election.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Wake me when folks from Wisconsin go to jail.
The libs don't do time. The worst that they can expect is a funny meme.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
It would be great if there was a nice concise report that 1) summarized the total frauds and 2) detailed each state's frauds so that the reader could literally do the math to see the electoral votes swayed by these various schemes.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
DeSantis proposed "election police" to monitor the vote counting. I like it.

I just wish/hope someone of decency follows him.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Wisconsin Judge Rules 2020 Election Officials Broke the Law​

By
Editorial Staff
-
January 18, 2022

ShareTweet

A judge has handed down a bombshell ruling in the key political battleground state of Wisconsin.

The elections commission in the state is accused of openly violating state law to give Joe Biden an edge during the 2020 presidential election.
The agency allegedly authorized a significant increase in the use of ballot drop boxes, despite lacking the appropriate authority to do so.

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren dropped the hammer on election officials for breaking the law.
Biden only defeated President Trump in Wisconsin by approximately 20,000 votes.
During the upcoming midterm elections, Judge Bohren ruled that ballot drop boxes and ballot harvesting violate state law and cannot be used.

More from The Federalist:

This stuff always comes long after the point of being able to do **** about it.

There's no instant replay like in football. Heck you don't have any cameras or officials who can see. You have to trust that those running everything have integrity,honor and ethics.

We have mostly the opposite in many states. They even fight against having the highest integrity you can have. An ID and you sign for it. It should be damned near impossible to cheat,but as it's set up now. It's a system you can easily cheat on the large scale. Just in the mail in ballots and computers alone. That's plenty enough to offset any close election of genuine lawfully cast votes.

The gift to them was using covid to ignore all kinds of voting laws and procedures in many states. You see the controlling political party attempting to have the federal government take over all elections. This to me is a deal breaker,just like their quest to disarm the population of any adequate arms to defend against a government gone wrong.

I'd swear they want a conflict with some of the things they're pushing. What they'll get is a big fat **** you from a bunch of states when it comes down to elections.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Our voting system, especially with the tech now has made it easy to skew numbers. The democrats did raise a good point about russia. Yes there are hackers who are corrupting the system. Which party seems to be on track with power and control?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
This stuff always comes long after the point of being able to do **** about it.

There's no instant replay like in football. Heck you don't have any cameras or officials who can see. You have to trust that those running everything have integrity,honor and ethics.

We have mostly the opposite in many states. They even fight against having the highest integrity you can have. An ID and you sign for it. It should be damned near impossible to cheat,but as it's set up now. It's a system you can easily cheat on the large scale. Just in the mail in ballots and computers alone. That's plenty enough to offset any close election of genuine lawfully cast votes.

The gift to them was using covid to ignore all kinds of voting laws and procedures in many states. You see the controlling political party attempting to have the federal government take over all elections. This to me is a deal breaker,just like their quest to disarm the population of any adequate arms to defend against a government gone wrong.

I'd swear they want a conflict with some of the things they're pushing. What they'll get is a big fat **** you from a bunch of states when it comes down to elections.
I think US citizens will come together eventually before anything escalates to a civil war.
I cannot speak for other blue states, but despite NM being a blue state, citizens do seem to use common sense here which has made me optimistic.

The scary thing is there are so many opinion pieces and fake/fabricated news articles floating around the internet that people tend to fall for it and take for it as a real news source. Tech has made things easy but also unfortunate in how gullible people are

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I think US citizens will come together eventually before anything escalates to a civil war.
I cannot speak for other blue states, but despite NM being a blue state, citizens do seem to use common sense here which has made me optimistic.

The scary thing is there are so many opinion pieces and fake/fabricated news articles floating around the internet that people tend to fall for it and take for it as a real news source. Tech has made things easy but also unfortunate in how gullible people are

Real easy to see legislation your federal government is attempting to pass. It's often attached to large bills.Most people don't bother.

What is happening now is a lot of people are running for office. The biggest trouble is undoing something when it gets through. It's simply swimming up stream. You can fight it for a while, but eventually you're swept away.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Real easy to see legislation your federal government is attempting to pass. It's often attached to large bills.Most people don't bother.

What is happening now is a lot of people are running for office. The biggest trouble is undoing something when it gets through. It's simply swimming up stream. You can fight it for a while, but eventually you're swept away.
When it gets to that people will revolt against those in charge. Not against each other.

Antifa and the far right are an inaccurate representation of America. Those two are extremist groups are the try real hard stereotype of what the media wants to push