• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OK...this is weird. K-DOT has (apparently) pissed off the coaches.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think there is going to be anything to worry about with Keven Dotson's conditioning. I think he will improve on his rookie season and help GREEN along the way..

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Not to belabor a dead point, but he threw out the first pitch at the Pirates' game today and that dude is freaking built like a brick shithouse.

FTFY

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As old as i am, i dont think it's an old v. new school thing. I agree with your take on it, hope for noble intentions. But i dont respect the mind-games that coaches try to play. nor games from players.

A guy like Cowher, hell the men i've always seen in my life that have real honor - they'd tell you **** right to your face.

These kid-athletes at 21 years old (starting w/ Meshaun way back) display alot of disrespect. And i think the first thing you do is take them aside privately and dress them down.

Public stink has lingering effects on trust... and that works both ways. Cowher, Reeves, Shottenheimer, Landry, Noll and Gibbs are men that were always above-board and trusted to actually lead. I guess that's just one man's opinion about it.
Jamain Stephens says hello

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Dotson’s story is looking more and more to be true. Wouldn’t be first player who assumed he was inserted into starting job with opening and didn’t get it cuz of not preparing for it.

Donnie Shell just went in Hall of Fame as proof that draft position doesn’t mean jack **** compared to continuing physical and mental preparation. 65 DBs were drafted in 17 rounds when he wasn’t - including 2 by Steelers. Neither of those 2 got invited to a dinner by Mel Blount to talk about keeping doing what you’re doing cuz Shell’s hard work was seen by his vet teammates

steelreeling

Reaction score
So, about DK's report on Dotson...

You got to remind me what Rashard did that SO worthy of getting first team reps? What did Green do that was WORTHY of getting first team reps?

This has the smell of that time Tomlin leaned into it and said he was going to "unleash hell". That turned out to be incredibly embarrassing.

Gotta wonder what kind of crow Tomlin should eat PUBLICLY if Dot comes back healthy and looks 100 times better than any lineman we have?