• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OK...this is weird. K-DOT has (apparently) pissed off the coaches.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I read about him working with Manyweather (as do Kendrick Green and Dan Moore) this off-season and he LOOKS ripped...so this story is, like I said, weird.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tin-foil hat time, lol...maybe they leaked a fake story to the "impeccable" source just to see if he could be trusted?

Look, if it's on the internet it must be true...................................

Salute the nation

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm finding it more this at this point. Look at dude's calves and arms in post #14, he's pretty cut. You aren't going to have lower legs like that (especially) if you're dogging it.
But, you can get that cut without being in top cardio shape. You can even look like Adonis and have the cardio of a couch potato. Not to mention not have the flexibility that is required to play Guard in the NFL if you aren't doing stretching exercises. A lot more than lifting weights is needed to be "in condition" to play at the professional level.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
The defense rests, your honor.
Hell, he's looking skinny .... maybe they're pissed he didn't eat enough.
giphy.gif

madinsomniac

Reaction score
But, you can get that cut without being in top cardio shape. You can even look like Adonis and have the cardio of a couch potato. Not to mention not have the flexibility that is required to play Guard in the NFL if you aren't doing stretching exercises. A lot more than lifting weights is needed to be "in condition" to play at the professional level.
This... i heard about this a couple days ago when the decastro stuff happened... also hear it might have been leaked to light a fire under his ***... most people including people covering minicamp don’t seem to think its that big a deal

winded olinemen in camp aren’t unusual. Hell it used to be players had no offseason program and used camp to play their way into shape... its not a big deal even if true

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Agree with insomniac that the Steelers may have "leaked" information to motivate Dotson.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Agree with insomniac that the Steelers may have "leaked" information to motivate Dotson.

This guy

E4_bo2eXoAAmWgG

Looks like he needs to be motivated?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
This... i heard about this a couple days ago when the decastro stuff happened... also hear it might have been leaked to light a fire under his ***... most people including people covering minicamp don’t seem to think its that big a deal

winded olinemen in camp aren’t unusual. Hell it used to be players had no offseason program and used camp to play their way into shape... its not a big deal even if true
Big Snack comes to mind.

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't one of DK's Steeler columnists totally blow a Steeler story just a couple of months ago and get all pissy about it?

His super duper source burned him.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't one of DK's Steeler columnists totally blow a Steeler story just a couple of months ago and get all pissy about it?

His super duper source burned him.
So far, your read makes the most sense

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It was Dale Lolley. I can't remember the topic but he went strong in one direction and the story went in another. He said it has from a strong source whom he had no reason to doubt. He got burned, then pissy.

I want to say early April time frame

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

This is the feeling I got when reading about it as well. DK mentioned management several times in the article, so it could've been Colbert or someone else in the front office. Schwartz has a lot of good takes, but the guy has not sources inside the Steelers organization and I like Nick and his coverage of the Steelers, but he's watching the guy at mini camp and I'm not sure he's ever had a negative thing to say about any of the players.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the feeling I got when reading about it as well. DK mentioned management several times in the article, so it could've been Colbert or someone else in the front office. Schwartz has a lot of good takes, but the guy has not sources inside the Steelers organization and I like Nick and his coverage of the Steelers, but he's watching the guy at mini camp and I'm not sure he's ever had a negative thing to say about any of the players.

Holy ****, can you guys possibly just fathom saying "I may be wrong on this one"?

If he fails the conditioning test and this 'impeccable source' turns out to be the real deal, I will absolutely say I'm wrong. Deal?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Him pointing a gun at the sun? RealIy?

I actually love this guy more and more.