• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's get it on record

ark steel

Reaction score
How many of them were starters in the lowB repuS? He turned the roster over pretty quickly.
I've gotten on Tomlin alot for this, but it looks like he's finally gotten this roster going in the right direction with alot of young talent

Well, O'Donnell was in XXX....

or do you mean after the years and years it took him to actually win one? After being pushed to take Ben? Then the same team (without ben for some games) went 8-8 the next year?

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not glass half full guy, but somehow because of the completely terrible division we're in we'll squeak in. I always feel like once you're in anything can happen, but some banged up guys have to get right or it will all be for nothing even if they do.

I can live with this. Sit EVERYBODY of any importance Sunday and get ready for Miami.

hook

Forefather
Reaction score
Fair enough, yinz guys got me. But I'm not hiding in the bushes. It still doesn't explain away 1 playoff win the past 5 years.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Fair enough, yinz guys got me. But I'm not hiding in the bushes. It still doesn't explain away 1 playoff win the past 5 years.

Don't worry, you can add that 1 to the wins we get this year.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

It helps if you get IN to the playoffs, which two consecutive years of 8-8 doesn't do unless you're in the NFC West.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Cowher took the players he inherited and made them successful by building schemes around their talents. Not trying to force the player into the scheme the coaches wanted to run. Nolls time had come and gone but it would be interesting to see how the careers of those players would have turned out without the coaching change. Run the It's a Wonderful Life scenario.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol we need to find a way to integrate these kind of smileys into the Steeler Nation forum so they don't blow up and get all pixelated. Steelerfan81 - thoughts?

sized down, and a little clearer