• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's get it on record

GOLD_60

Reaction score
Yes but only because the Ravens and bengles suck. I don't think we can make a run with this defense unless Ryan stays healthy and makes more plays

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
We are a backs against the wall team, when we are rolling is when we seem to stumble vs chumps. With our backs now up to the wall we go on a run. We crush the Stains, unleashing hell and it's game on. We will win our home games vs Colts (our *******) and the Giants and sweep our remaining division games. That alone puts us at 10 wins with a division win, who knows what the hell happens up in Buffalo (could see that going either way). As we head into the playoffs at 10-6 or dream scenario of 11-5 nobody is going to want to face a red hot peaking at the right time Steeler squad that rips through the competition scoring 30+ a game. Then it's dust off the WC chump in the Burgh, hit the road to beat a AFC west squad and wind up in Foxboro for round 2 with **** THE PATRIOTS and a red hot team and a healthy Ben!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

don't forget to pass it to the left, friend, and no bogarting.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
I've allready stated they make the playoffs. One thing to realize though is when they win the super bowl, we will keep all coaching staff and MOST all pl;Ayers in tact. I could live with that,................can you?

Salute the nation

Drink Iron City, quit drinking so much Iron City, especially this early in the day.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
We are a backs against the wall team, when we are rolling is when we seem to stumble vs chumps. With our backs now up to the wall we go on a run. We crush the Stains, unleashing hell and it's game on. We will win our home games vs Colts (our *******) and the Giants and sweep our remaining division games. That alone puts us at 10 wins with a division win, who knows what the hell happens up in Buffalo (could see that going either way). As we head into the playoffs at 10-6 or dream scenario of 11-5 nobody is going to want to face a red hot peaking at the right time Steeler squad that rips through the competition scoring 30+ a game. Then it's dust off the WC chump in the Burgh, hit the road to beat a AFC west squad and wind up in Foxboro for round 2 with **** THE PATRIOTS and a red hot team and a healthy Ben!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

Lol love the optimism

But there's no way I can be convinced we will turn things around this year unless we destroy the Browns on Sunday. And I'm not talking about eeking out a 12-8 win, like we often do on the road against bad teams when we don't just full on blow it and lose. If we come out and run the Browns off the field by 3 TDs or more, then turn around and win convincingly IN Indy, then I might think we can turn it around.

Until then, mark me down for losing to the Browns and the entire offense having a **** game, starting with Ben

Reaction score

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

What happened the last time Pittsburgh "unleashed hell" against the browns? Refresh my memory...

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
What happened the last time Pittsburgh "unleashed hell" against the browns? Refresh my memory...

yinz misunderstood,

Tomlin said unleash smell

hence they ******* stink

HDTivo4Prez

Reaction score
Here is my early playoff seeding predictions:
Oakland 13-3
Patriots 12-4
Steelers 9-7
Texans. 9-7
Chiefs 12-4
Denver 11-5

After all the turmoil, the Steelers get a 3rd seed in the playoffs with a 9-7 record. You heard it here first.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

mdk2

Reaction score
Here is my early playoff seeding predictions:
Oakland 13-3
Patriots 12-4
Steelers 9-7
Texans. 9-7
Chiefs 12-4
Denver 11-5

After all the turmoil, the Steelers get a 3rd seed in the playoffs with a 9-7 record. You heard it here first.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'd gladly take that.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd gladly take that.

9 and 7 and a one and done? because that is what that record would bring

just enough to keep Tomlin and just enough to not have a playoff impact and a low draft pick to restock talent

does nothing for me

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, they'll make it ... but, unless they get to the Super Bowl, all they'll be doing is hurting their chances to improve via the draft. They need more talent on the DL and Edge.

So far, I'm not eating crow. I'd love to have to though. And I'll admit that I feel better about the DL depth now than I did then. Still need an Edge; though they say this year's draft is deep with them. (Didn't they say that the year we drafted JJ?)

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Maybe but i hope not... we need some premium picks to fix stuff... we are dying for an impact OLB and id take a much better FS too....

Moreover something need to shake the apathy off of some of these guys... the oline has blown all season... Decastro has been a joke... Bell hasnt been the fantastic RB he can be... Brown has been triple teamed and controlled... the rest of the wrs have been blah... Ben hasnt been amazing consistantly... the Dline has been brutalized... we need a reckoning

I still want mitchell to tackle better... and Harrison's replacement is an issue, but every other issue here straightened itself out...

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
no. they wont. the bengals will likely get their **** together before Pittsburgh does. and I seriously doubt either wildcard slot is going to an AFC north team.

thank GOD i was completely wrong on this bad boy! :)

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Bump.. you can all eat crow now. Enjoy.

mmm-MM! Love me some rotisserie'd crow!

food-drink-eating_crow-meat_eater-herbivore-proud-sticking_foot_in_mouth-jhan1563_low.jpg

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
you been drinking? lulz

Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
They'll make the playoffs and get a home game by winning the division. Heck, I even think they win a playoff game.

I am close to eating crow

and I would love to eat a lot of crow

a lot

so much crow the Steelers win the SB

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Bump.. you can all eat crow now. Enjoy.

I said probably not but it was too soon to say. Let's face it, they were playing like **** at the time.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

MeanJim

Forefather
Reaction score
Seven very winnable games left. The toughest two teams (Ravens and Giants) are at home. 2 games with Cleveland. Three games away at the mediocre Colts, Bills, and Bengals. So, with our moron coach, light-in-the-*** defense, and inconsistent offense, I say we lose one of the home games, one the the road games, and one very shameful game to the Browns. That would put us at 8-8.

Of course, they could surprise me and go either 6-1 or 7-0 the rest of the way, but I don't think that's even possible with our moron coach. Hell, his best call last night was the next to the last Zeke Elliott touchdown. Oh, he didn't tell the defense to let him score? LOL. When was he going to call time out?

No playoffs this year. I think 2-5 is more likely than 5-2. And 5-2 probably wouldn't get us in.

Gladly eating crow!

The "light-in-the-*** defense" stepped up down the stretch.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I will never ever mind being wrong on things like this. They did look like hammered crap for many weeks. Now they do not. Get healthy and roll! Everyone is 0-0 after next week .

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
I see someone is on a CMT nutsack slurping I told you so neg adventure. LOL Get a life dude. lol