• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Which was the bigger Superbowl 43 play?

What was the best play of Super Bowl 43?

• Harrison returns an INT 100yds for a TD

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Holmes catches the game winning TD

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Find one better in your opinion.
Well I haven't seen every super bowl. People will remember plays that win the games, but that doesn't make them the best plays in super bowl history. Harrison's would be number 1 in my book, but the Holmes catch is one of many great catches. Hell, I'd even say Lynn Swann in super bowl 10 had a better catch if you take out the circumstances that surrounds the catch

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Out of all 51 SB's. From the games I have been able to watch. Both Holmes and Harrison rank top 5 for me. Steelers biased in. But the unbiased watcher in me. David Tyree's helmet catch against the undefeated pats

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Debo's pick swung the score at least 10 points and possibly 14. While Holme's catch was the game-winner, we were already in position for a field goal to tie the game.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
it's the Holmes touchdown, and anybody who thinks otherwise can suck my vein-laden ****.......

......:tongue: no, nooo, you don't have to do all that, but seriously, the holmes play.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
it's the Holmes touchdown, and anybody who thinks otherwise can suck my vein-laden ****.......

......:tongue: no, nooo, you don't have to do all that, but seriously, the holmes play.

now you got Coryea all excited....