• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VROOMM! VROOMM! NASCAR thread.

Spike

Reaction score
Screw Nascrap - All fans should boycott the rest of the races! let them eat empty bleachers

Denny Hamlin ✔ @dennyhamlin
Thought it was pretty clear from drivers reactions after the race that Joey broke driver code. Matt made sure it was enforced.

hook

Forefather
Reaction score
Screw Nascrap - All fans should boycott the rest of the races! let them eat empty bleachers

Denny Hamlin ✔ @dennyhamlin
Thought it was pretty clear from drivers reactions after the race that Joey broke driver code. Matt made sure it was enforced.

I've not watched a race since football season started. Same as I do every year. This sport will never go away, but it's popularity is sinking fast.

Spike

Reaction score
Ricky Craven rips Brian France and NASCAR a new one!

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14047292[/video]

“We all worked really hard to get to this point, we worked all year and guys take you out,” said Denny Hamlin. “Matt lost his opportunity to race for a championship and what do you do? You have to answer the bell when that happens.”

“I’m not going to argue with what Matt did,” added longtime friend Dale Earnhardt, Jr. “Matt felt like he was justified after Joey wrecked him at Kansas and then was arrogant about it afterwards. I think that was really what got under Matt’s skin more than anything, that Joey was arrogant — damn, when you wreck a guy, admit it!”

I still can’t get past them letting Harvick get away with his punk-*** move wrecking half the field. I guess as long as your still in the chase a different set of rules applies. I guess Matt would have got away with it last week at Talladega.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Nice that the championship came down to who won the last race. Kept it interesting.

scstillerfan

Reaction score
The debris caution with 11 laps to go was ridiculous, and predictable. NASCAR really is a ******* joke anymore, and no wonder they can't sell tickets. My viewing has gone down to nearly zero.

Spike

Reaction score
Congrats to Kyle - what a great comeback year - he done good