• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
SOME of us love to rush to judgment and wag fingers...

to be fair, Tibs is half a day ahead and the results are already known by the time we get the information.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Alas, the conspiracy theory. Everything is a conspiracy theory. Here’s a new cliche to describe this place “It ISN’T what it is.” You just questioned the need for troops as if nothing happened. JFC!

BTW, who is “they”? And are you going on record as being anti-democracy? Sure sounds like you are.

the media which you fawn over who has elevated themselves to being the morally elite.

btw...

138665450_10225143013983168_7892102763396009752_n.jpg

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Alas, the conspiracy theory. Everything is a conspiracy theory. Here’s a new cliche to describe this place “It ISN’T what it is.” You just questioned the need for troops as if nothing happened. JFC!

BTW, who is “they”? And are you going on record as being anti-democracy? Sure sounds like you are.

Alas **** off. Hark the voice said oh look yonder your cities are on fire. Oh that is but an idea is does not exist.It is conspiracy. Yes,it is conspiracy. We are just ,noble and true. You have insurance. Rebuild.We are preventing the fascists from taking over and destroy capitalism.Yes,fight them,get in their face,close them down,fine them when they try to survive. We will not stop.Free the oppressed in the South. Send them to Re-Education camps.Yes ,a lot has happened this year and in many years prior. I have no desire to draw pictures in crayon for the oblivious. You can stop with the fake outrage.You and your twin here are laughable with that ****. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Not everyone has a long memory though. It's more like selective memory. I unfortunately don't forget a damn thing. So when I speak of things it is drawing from a long timeline of events and quotes that go back about 12 years for the current predicament we find ourselves in.

Mob rule aka pure democracy. Eats itself. Every.Single.Time. Did it fly over your head? Google up pure democracy. It will help you grasp a little context.That being protected as a minority against the majority is not a bad thing.

Your beloved leftist party who implement communist tactics is"they".Are you really that ignorant? You play the part well.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Another violent Antifa Biden voter arrested for planning an armed assault in Georgia, he recently returned from the CHOP zone in Seattle.

These radical leftists that make up a significant portion of the Democrat party need to be investigated and locked up before they harm and kill more people.

BAKER was threatening the use of violence in the United States and was using social media to recruit and
train like-minded individuals
in furtherance of his Anti-Government or Anti Authority Violent Extremism Ideology

BAKER has promoted the killing of United States military officers

As of recent, BAKER's social media posts have escalated, indicating a
potential for immediate threat during upcoming protests in Tallahassee, Florida.
probability exists that BAKER may attempt to violently disrupt protests.

Recently, however, BAKER has been posting messages and
multimedia to his Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube accounts that have been
increasingly ripe with extremist rhetoric

BAKER has traveled across the United States to participate in protests
that have resulted in violence to include joining the CHOP/CIIAZ movement in
Seattle,
Washington during the summer of 2020. CHAZ refers to the "Capitol Hill
Autonomous Zone" and CHOP refers to the "Capitol Hill Organized Protest," which
was a protest and self-declared autonomous zone in the Capitol Hill neighborhood
of Seattle, Washington.

BAKER has used social media as a way to promote, circulate, encourage and educate
officers while at a protest. For instance, BAKER has posted and informed his
followers on how to debilitate law enforcement officers by filling up balloons with
paint and to throw them at law enforcement

BAKER identifies himself as a "hardcore leftist." BAKER stated he had traveled
to Seattle to participate in the "Revolution

More on the dangerous Biden supporter here:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndfl/press-release/file/1355291/download

Troglodyte

Reaction score
the media which you fawn over who has elevated themselves to being the morally elite.

The media had a hand in deploying troops to the Capitol? I’d say that you’ve gotta be ******* kidding, but that might not be the most preposterous conspiracy theory that’s been promoted here.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
The media had a hand in deploying troops to the Capitol? I’d say that you’ve gotta be ******* kidding, but that might not be the most preposterous conspiracy theory that’s been promoted here.
That is not what he wrote Foggy.

You should check with your master before posting. He also knows that your comprehension is low.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Ahhh, the media. We could go on for pages. Probably deserves its own thread.

If you think the media has no culpability in where we are, you are being obtuse because no one can be that blind.

2020 - riots, looting, burning, destruction, murder, all year. "Mostly peaceful protests." The media supported the riots. They made excuses for it. They justified it. They intentionally refused to pay much attention at all to the victims, like David Dorn. They played down the criminality, the insurrection aspects of it, and portrayed it as needed, necessary and worth the costs. They refused to label any of these events as COVID super spreader events to boot.

Jan 6, 2021 - the media calls the Capitol breach violent, 100% driven by the evil-bad-right, calls it an insurrection and a threat to democracy, makes a "mostly peaceful protest" into a violent attempt to overthrow the Government, labels the President's non-violent words and actions as "inciteful rhetoric," calls for his impeachment, immediately declares as fact that no AltLeftists were involved, and lauds the Democrats calls for National Guard intervention (something they previously found to be tyrannical). And they blamed everyone for likely spreading COVID.

The media supports the mantra - Our violence is justified, yours is not.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: NBC & CNN reporting Police in DC made Arrest of Virginia man driving near <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Capitol?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Capitol</a> with 500 rounds of ammunition, loaded handgun & a rifle.<br><br>Arrested in a pickup truck at a Capitol checkpoint. He reportedly had fake inauguration credentials...</p>— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) <a href="https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1350542521659760646?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Sad, but true.

Citizens! Know your shooter — use this handy guide:

Black gunman: RACE WAR
Brown gunman: MS-13
Muslim gunman: JIHAD
White gunman with military-grade weaponry, a MAGA hat, a racist manifesto, a car full of ammunition, and forged inauguration credentials: FIRST AMENDMENT PROTESTER

CVVNcdxWoAQBZv0.png

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sad, but true.

Citizens! Know your shooter — use this handy guide:

Black gunman: RACE WAR
Brown gunman: MS-13
Muslim gunman: JIHAD
White gunman with military-grade weaponry, a MAGA hat, a racist manifesto, a car full of ammunition, and forged inauguration credentials: FIRST AMENDMENT PROTESTER
I'm trying to stay out of the back and forth but, do you see anything wrong with your "Know Your Shooter" guide?

*Hint: One of the entries has an inordinate adjective laden description.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you Jose Belen for your service and words of wisdom.&#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57340;&#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DemCast?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#DemCast</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ONEV1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ONEV1</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DemVoice1?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#DemVoice1</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/nowthisnews?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@nowthisnews</a> <a href="https://t.co/96myhOtutG">pic.twitter.com/96myhOtutG</a></p>— John from PGH (@johnis44) <a href="https://twitter.com/johnis44/status/1350261598150078466?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: NBC & CNN reporting Police in DC made Arrest of Virginia man driving near <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Capitol?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Capitol</a> with 500 rounds of ammunition, loaded handgun & a rifle.<br><br>Arrested in a pickup truck at a Capitol checkpoint. He reportedly had fake inauguration credentials...</p>— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) <a href="https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1350542521659760646?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Sad, but true.

CVVNcdxWoAQBZv0.png

Set up plant. Nice try. I'm actually laughing. That whole **** show inauguration setting has illegitimate stamped on it.

That's half the country pal. Thankfully you're Hungarian

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Set up plant. Nice try. I'm actually laughing. That whole **** show inauguration setting has illegitimate stamped on it.

And the MAGA base serves up real-time testimonials of their lunacy, over and over again, thread after thread, page after page.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And the MAGA base serves up real-time testimonials of their lunacy, over and over again, thread after thread, page after page.

The Imposter in Chief Baby. Get used to it. The only nutjob here is you.

All of this censorship and shady cloaked election dealings screams guilty.

Remember that treasonous false Russian thing you ***** rode for 3 years while doing absolutely nothing for country?

You're guilty of that too.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
File this under the least surprising thing ever.

Trump’s Twitter and Facebook ban is working. One stat shows it.

In the wake of the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol that President Donald Trump heavily promoted on social media, platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and others finally moved to ban the president.

The result? A sudden drop in the online spread of election misinformation.

According to research by Zignal Labs, which the Washington Post reported on Saturday, online misinformation about election fraud plunged 73 percent in the weeklong period following Twitter’s decision to ban Trump on January 8.

Which means that, to the extent that the move and the related scrubbing of right-wing conspiracy accounts were aimed at curbing disinformation, the ban appears to be working. Not only has the spread of misinformation slowed, the research indicates online discussion around the topics that motivated the Capitol riot has also diminished.

“Zignal found that the use of hashtags affiliated with the Capitol riot also dipped considerably,” writes the Post, summarizing Zignal’s research. “Mentions of the hashtag #FightforTrump, which was widely deployed across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media services in the week before the rally, dropped 95 percent. #HoldTheLine and the term ‘March for Trump’ also fell more than 95 percent.”

The leading argument against banning Trump was that despite the conspiracy theories, smears, and misinformation he spent years spreading on Twitter and other platforms, as president of the United States, it was important for social media companies to allow him to freely communicate with the public.

But that line of thinking became more tenuous in the weeks following Trump’s election loss to Joe Biden, as the president’s posts increasingly fixated on spreading lies about the election being stolen from him and on fomenting unrest, including promoting the January 6 “Stop the Steal” protest that preceded the violent takeover of the Capitol.

The breaking point finally came in the days following the violence. Instead of unequivocally denouncing the rioters, Trump defended them, writing in a tweet he posted as law enforcement was still trying to clear the Capitol on January 6 that “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away.”

(Hours earlier, Trump had posted a tweet attacking Vice President Mike Pence even as rioters, some of them chanting “Hang Mike Pence,” came perilously close to encountering the vice president while he was being hastily evacuated from the Senate chamber.)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm trying to stay out of the back and forth but, do you see anything wrong with your "Know Your Shooter" guide?

*Hint: One of the entries has an inordinate adjective laden description.

Also the wrong Amendment.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

incorrect.
what you meant to say is "1st Amendment Rights Suppression is working"

Why do I put it that way?

well, if someone were to say "the moon is made of lead and is going to fall on us" - you'd just laugh. maybe. dunno. you might petition to send money to the moon to keep it aloft. regardless, what is said is open for interpretation by the person listening. if a person does believe that the moon was made of lead and is going to fall on us, then that might be a confirmation bias. however, the scientific fact is that the moon is not made of lead and is not going to fall on us. you know, the whole follow the science deal unless it discredits the 5,365 other genders that just appeared over the last 12 years. either way, the "misinformation" is only "misinformation" if it is proven to be false. as this pertains to the election, we do have some people on both sides of the political aisle stating that the election was legit.

this, after we heard for four long years - some chicken littles were screeching this daily - that the election was fraudulent. as such, if one were to be open about this, one might come to the conclusion that the election process itself is or can be ripe for fraud. i mean, we only heard for four long years - some chicken littles were screeching this daily - that the election was fraudulent. Now we are to about-face and believe the election process is as pure as the driven snow. as virginal as a new born baby. as pristine as holy water.

yet we all know the ******* truth. even if you don't want to admit it.

before Trump, we saw that the 3-letter alphabet organizations were turned into political weapons. this has been proven.

now we are to believe that any factoid dropped from these same government agencies is legit. truthful. without question.

its all absurd.

i, for one, have accepted President Peepads and Vice President Kneepads as the "elected" officials. Why not? the "official" results show them as having won the 2020 election. I disagree with it, but I cannot go back and count the ballots, or can I force the ballots to be recounted.

I will however, pick up the "resist" mantra that some chicken littles were screeching daily and continue onward. #NotMyPresident should be trending, but I guarandamntee it won't be, as Twitter will shoot that **** down. As well, the Facebook gestapo is out and being heavy-handed with their policing.

this is not how "unity" works.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

you're so goddamned willfully obtuse. I answered your question. I gave you the most legit reply. that you choose to ignore that answer confirms you're a ******* idiot.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/jpnUo1K9G5nzUuFUQT" width="480" height="366" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/chicken-spongebob-meme-jpnUo1K9G5nzUuFUQT"></a></p>

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Then for the 100th time, leave. You have too much trolling to do though. You have even the faintest idea of how pathetic you are?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/jpnUo1K9G5nzUuFUQT" width="480" height="366" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/chicken-spongebob-meme-jpnUo1K9G5nzUuFUQT"></a></p>

That's all I'm gonna start using on every Foggy reply post. There's really no point in using anything else anymore.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
you're so goddamned willfully obtuse. I answered your question. I gave you the most legit reply. that you choose to ignore that answer confirms you're a ******* idiot.
That's why I pretty much ignore him.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
That's why I pretty much ignore him.

I have him on ignore,but I'll engage the little nujob now and then when I'm bored. He's so far out in his left field of bullshit, I have a hard time coming to terms that people like him actually exist. His MO never changes. Just when I think I've met every personality type known to man, I get something new.

diver

Reaction score
It's like arguing with my golden retriever. They kind of ignore the fact that you have a legitimate point...they shouldn't be chewing up a bunch of napkins, but they distract you by bringing you a toy, and you end up laughing at them.

That's Tibs. He ignores what doesn't fit his narrative, he pisses you off, but then come up with something completely stupid that distracts you from the original argument, then, at least I find myself laughing, thinking, well, ****.

diver

Reaction score
Just had a thought...he is as harmless as my golden retriever, too. He is in Hungary, right? He can't vote here, why worry over the blathering of a nincompoop?

We need to worry more about the idiots that voted for Biden, real and made up.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Just had a thought...he is as harmless as my golden retriever, too. He is in Hungary, right? He can't vote here, why worry over the blathering of a nincompoop? We need to worry more about the idiots that voted for Biden, real and made up.

No luck, Champ. I proudly voted for Biden & Kamala Harris. Ever hear of overseas absentee voting? Guess you haven't.

Looks like you'll have to continue 'worrying' about the 'blathering of a nincompoop.' Lol