• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

diver

Reaction score
No luck, Champ. I proudly voted for Biden & Kamala Harris. Ever hear of overseas absentee voting? Guess you haven't.

Looks like you'll have to continue 'worrying' about the 'blathering of a nincompoop.' Lol

Really? One of those mail in ballots, huh?

Ah, Tibs, I don't worry.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't associate a Golden Retriever with Tibs. That's an insult to that wonderful animal.

(You obviously know I'm not givin' you **** diver, just making a point)

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It's like arguing with my golden retriever. They kind of ignore the fact that you have a legitimate point...they shouldn't be chewing up a bunch of napkins, but they distract you by bringing you a toy, and you end up laughing at them.

That's Tibs. He ignores what doesn't fit his narrative, he pisses you off, but then come up with something completely stupid that distracts you from the original argument, then, at least I find myself laughing, thinking, well, ****.

It has to be boring in Hungaria. Of all places to spend most of your life..haha...bleh. Yeah, have fun with that.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
No luck, Champ. I proudly voted for Biden & Kamala Harris. Ever hear of overseas absentee voting? Guess you haven't.

Looks like you'll have to continue 'worrying' about the 'blathering of a nincompoop.' Lol

Tibs, I hear you're from Long Beach CA. That's not very far away from me. Let me know when you're in town. Please.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Let me know when you're in town. Please.

That's literally the last thing I will do. Who would willingly expose themselves to this amount of toxicity and hate? No thanks.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tibs, I hear you're from Long Beach CA. That's not very far away from me. Let me know when you're in town. Please.

That's literally the last thing I will do. Who would willingly expose themselves to this amount of toxicity and hate? No thanks.

4u5ida.jpg

Troglodyte

Reaction score
you're so goddamned willfully obtuse. I answered your question. I gave you the most legit reply. that you choose to ignore that answer confirms you're a ******* idiot.

I asked (not you, BTW) who is the “they” that is “putting on a show” by deploying troops to the Capitol. How is “the media” a legit reply?

It’s telling that when asked for the details behind a conspiracy theory, the replies become brief, dismissive or evasive.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I asked (not you, BTW) who is the “they” that is “putting on a show” by deploying troops to the Capitol. How is “the media” a legit reply?

It’s telling that when asked for the details behind a conspiracy theory, the replies become brief, dismissive or evasive.

I tried to simplify the answer for you. Seeing as how you consider yourself one of the intellectually elite, you should be able to figure that out. i haven't the time, nor inclination, to teach a fish how to ride a bicycle, but you're insisting that I do so. Even if I laid out a precise answer, you'd not read it nor even consider reading it. Thus, the simplified answer. you're welcome, fish.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score

of course you voted for 11M illegals coming into the US and the dissolving of the the Keystone Pipleline and 600K jobs. And that's just the beginning! Good work!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

this guy i know vastly exceeds the weaponry and ammo count. i dont want to name names, because ark is trying to stay off lists.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this guy i know vastly exceeds the weaponry and ammo count. i dont want to name names, because ark is trying to stay off lists.

Awesome. I'm sure that the unnamed former Arkansas resident now Florida domicile appreciates your discretion.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">one cop lmao <a href="https://t.co/l3RuCxu9ij">pic.twitter.com/l3RuCxu9ij</a></p>— zo (@allegedlyzo) <a href="https://twitter.com/allegedlyzo/status/1350826382943793155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
What this all boils down to is the democrats have gotten away with political violence for the last 4 years and then stole an election and they are scared absolutely shitless that Americans fought back.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Figured as much. I was a little over-the-top as I had some tequila/grapefruit soda/lime in me that night so I apologize for being antagonistic like that. You're still a little ***** until proven otherwise.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
What this all boils down to is the democrats have gotten away with political violence for the last 4 years and then stole an election and they are scared absolutely shitless that Americans fought back.

I could post a dozen photos (probably more) of "until the police and ICE are completely eradicated, we'll burn this city down piece by piece" and so many others, but it'll mainly fall on deaf ears.

**** your unity and kumbaya bullshit all of a sudden, it's a complete farce.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I could post a dozen photos (probably more) of "until the police and ICE are completely eradicated, we'll burn this city down piece by piece" and so many others, but it'll mainly fall on deaf ears.

**** your unity and kumbaya bullshit all of a sudden, it's a complete farce.

The latest is that they want to "de-program" Trump supporters and if you voted for Trump, you are a white supremist. If you are a POC, you think you are white, which makes you a white supremist. Unity, huh? GTFO!

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
The latest is that they want to "de-program" Trump supporters and if you voted for Trump, you are a white supremist. If you are a POC, you think you are white, which makes you a white supremist. Unity, huh? GTFO!

I can’t speak for anybody else but I know I will not get on the cattle car willingly. I will fight till I no longer have the means to resist and I will die on my feet before I live on my knees.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

C'mon man, everyone knows that violence is free speech when done by the left, and speech is violence when done by the right. Get with the reprograming.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Not exactly sure where to drop this, so here I place it.

Poll: Nearly Two-Thirds Of Americans Say Country Is Headed In The Wrong Direction, Double-Digit Spike Since December

Amid lingering tensions from November’s presidential election and the Capitol riot earlier this month, recent polling data indicates that more Americans now believe the country is headed in the wrong direction than they did December.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Sunday found that 65% of respondents said the country is headed in the wrong direction, a roughly 16% increase since last month, when a Dec. 28 poll found that 49% of respondents thought the country was on the wrong track.

The number of Americans who said the country is headed in the right direction also fell by double-digit margins. Just 22% of respondents in January said the country is on the right track, compared to 34% who said the same in December.

Republicans were considerably more likely than Democrats to say the country is headed in the wrong direction, according to survey results. While 84% of Republican respondents said the country was on the wrong track, 52% of Democratic respondents said the same.

Respondents who thought the country was headed in the wrong direction — regardless of political affiliation — expressed more unfavorable views not only of both political parties but also of both President Donald Trump and President-elect Joe Biden.

Suffolk University pollster David Paleologos said the Capitol riot and Trump’s second impeachment most likely contributed to the notable shift in public opinion over just three weeks, according to USA Today. Polling data suggests a deep partisan divide on both issues even as Trump’s approval rating has dropped to the lowest point in his presidency.

Some Democrats who participated in the survey told USA Today during follow-up interviews that they remain worried about the future of the country even with Biden’s upcoming inauguration Wednesday.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not exactly sure where to drop this, so here I place it.

Poll: Nearly Two-Thirds Of Americans Say Country Is Headed In The Wrong Direction, Double-Digit Spike Since December

Amid lingering tensions from November’s presidential election and the Capitol riot earlier this month, recent polling data indicates that more Americans now believe the country is headed in the wrong direction than they did December.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Sunday found that 65% of respondents said the country is headed in the wrong direction, a roughly 16% increase since last month, when a Dec. 28 poll found that 49% of respondents thought the country was on the wrong track.

The number of Americans who said the country is headed in the right direction also fell by double-digit margins. Just 22% of respondents in January said the country is on the right track, compared to 34% who said the same in December.

Republicans were considerably more likely than Democrats to say the country is headed in the wrong direction, according to survey results. While 84% of Republican respondents said the country was on the wrong track, 52% of Democratic respondents said the same.

Respondents who thought the country was headed in the wrong direction — regardless of political affiliation — expressed more unfavorable views not only of both political parties but also of both President Donald Trump and President-elect Joe Biden.

Suffolk University pollster David Paleologos said the Capitol riot and Trump’s second impeachment most likely contributed to the notable shift in public opinion over just three weeks, according to USA Today. Polling data suggests a deep partisan divide on both issues even as Trump’s approval rating has dropped to the lowest point in his presidency.

Some Democrats who participated in the survey told USA Today during follow-up interviews that they remain worried about the future of the country even with Biden’s upcoming inauguration Wednesday.

those ************* should have gotten out and voted. too late now to cry about spilt milk and drag queens appointed to cabinets.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't this special? Tibs et al told us that Trump incited that crowd, damn near told them "march down that street and storm that Capitol!"

The Washington Compost has had to retract.

WaPo Finally Admits Trump DIDN’T Incite Riot With Speech… ‘Planned In Advance’

The Washington Post has finally made the admission that President Trump did not incite the riot at the Capitol on January 6th, now reporting that the attack was “planned days in advance.”

The report is buried in the “local” and “legal” sections of the Washington Post website, as archived by The National Pulse here.

Written by three non-political reporters, the Washington Post story illustrates just how out of control the blatant misinformation about “incitement” by the President has been over the past two weeks.

WaPo reported:

“Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

“While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riots, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to each other before, during and after the attack — statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make “citizens’ arrests” of elected officials.”

The report goes on:

The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together.

“This is the first step toward identifying and understanding that there was some type of concerted conspiracy here,” said one senior official with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, which is leading the investigation.

The news item even contains a quote from one of the alleged instigators of the move on Congress, which states:

“Keep eyes on people with Red MAGA hats worn backward. Saw a report that they were going to infiltrate crowd tomorrow,” Crowl was warned Jan. 5 in another Facebook message, as he prepared for what he called an “Oathkeepers op,” court documents said.

The idea of infiltrators was originally dismissed, without reason nor evidence, by establishment media outlets and left-wing talking heads. Now the claims are made in a court filing, though no corporate media outlets have yet retracted their rejection of such ideas.

Indeed The National Pulse had previously reported on claims that political events would be hijacked to foment violence – as part of our ongoing investigation into the Transition Integrity Project.

The National Pulse was also the first media outlet in the world to break down the timeline of events on January 6th, disproving the corporate media narrative that President Trump incited the violence.