• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why you waste your time. Beat your head against the wall instead. Try this: Cities destroyed by ANTIFA/BLM= frustration, Capitol invaded by violent Trump/MAGA mob=terrorists

Why not call them both terrorists? Why the reluctance to address and admonish the violence carried out by MAGA extremists? Try it, you won't be any less of a man or catch the cooties.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Burning federal buildings, Courts and taking over police stations isn't looting retail retail store you dumbass. There is a direct correlation! In fact these were worse as they burnsed them sometimes doing so whil people were inside and they tried to brick them in! Stop being willfully ignorant.

Another shining example of what I just wrote a post ago. For some reason, you cannot address the events at the Capitol without immediately arching back and making some connection to other examples of rioting - by the 'other side' - in the past. What is the logic in this?

Does the behavior and actions of violent BLM/Antifa extremists somehow validate what happened at the Capitol? It rationalizes it? It makes it okay? You see causation between the two?

Because leftist BLM/Antifa protestors formed a violent mob and unleashed hell, attacked police, set fires and looted stores .... that's connected - how? - to MAGA extremists turning violent in an act of sedition, to overturn a Presidential election. What is this constant connection between the two, that they're attached at the hip, in your eyes?

And more importantly, if you've so adamently expressed your shock and dismay at the acts of leftist exremists, why not the same level of outrage now? What's the difference?

Last edited:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
All there to preserve a fraudulent US Election and protect government business while politicians failed overwhelmingly to protect American small businesses and citizenry from Leftist violence and insurrection in 2020.

Go figure.

Yeah, but now they can build back better after they destroyed small business. You now hear them talking about opening the country up now that they have stolen the presidential office and humiliated the president.

People neeeeever forget when they have been cheated. That's on every level.

We all watched in horror and disbelief the extreme violence and destruction the democrats encouraged in 2020. They nourished it.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
This is incorrect. I am not 'pushing an agenda.' Never have and never will. Just like yourself and others here, I present my own views and opinions on this board. You happen to strongly disagree with them, and likely don't appreciate my delivery, as it gets under your skin. I tell it like it is, exactly how I see it, often crossing the line by being too vociferous and confrontational.

But I am not pushing any type of agenda. If I am doing that, you may as well say every Trump supporter here is doing the same.

As hard as it may be to stomach, this is who I am, these are my own views. I'm a lifelong, left-leaning conservative. Admittedly, I've had a rock-hard boner for the last four years in opposing Trump in every which way, and every step of the way. That's been a visceral, gut reaction on my part to the man himself. My opposition to all things Trump is not part of any agenda, or some liberal conspiracy, pushed on my by others. I own it, 100%.

That's a bullshit spin job and I'll explain why. You're deflecting from the point, and you are in fact pushing an agenda. The same agenda your media is spewing that is patently dangerous.

If my older son swings and hits my younger son for no reason, the older son is at fault. If my younger son swings at my older son and hits him, the younger son is at fault.

Now let's say I punish the older son for hitting the younger, but when the younger son hits the older I offer excuses for him - well he was mad, he had a right to be angry, he felt oppressed by you. If I do that, I am creating big problems. The older son is going to see he's treated unfairly. This will make him more angry. He may begin to feel he has to fight back. The more I punish him for his wrongs while offering excuses for the other son's wrongs, he (the older son) will become defensive and eventually he will fight back.

As I have said before, the mantra of the Left (and you) right the moment is overwhelmingly, in neon lights, shouted through megaphones ----> My violence is justified, yours is not.

As with the example given above, it is wrong and it is leading to behaviors none of us want.

At this point, I could give a rats flying *** about the election. But I damn well know, regardless who is in the White House and who controls Congress, we damn well all better be treated equally.

And we're not being treated equally.

You gloss over this. You make excuses for last year's violence either directly or indirectly by not treating it with same visceral outrage you have over the January 6 violence. EXACTLY THE SAME way the media is handling it. Visceral outrage over a few bad protestors, vilifying everyone on the Right in the process...when in contrast last year, they gave a literal PASS to all of that violence, justified it, told us to understand it and called it "mostly peaceful" while standing in front of people's businesses lit on fire with their cars overturned engulfed in flames in the camera lens.

Until you show equal outrage at ALL of the violence, you are in fact without argument undeniably pushing an agenda.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Just when you thought the embers of the violent, far-right MAGA insurrection are dying down, Sojourner comes along to provide us a stark reminder how and why the Capitol was stormed last week, why 15,000 troops are currently securing the Inauguration in DC, and why State Capitols are on high alert throughout the nation. Thanks, Sojourner!

Wrong. 2020 showed the way. Set the example. If you have a grievance with the Government...Covid lock downs, your paycheck gone, watching Burma get millions while you get peanuts, watching Governors and politicians let your cities burn, having lost faith in Government to protect us....any of countless reasons....if you have a grievance with the Government, the supported method of handling it is to protest and riot.

That's...what...we...were...all...shown. Pelosi said it. AOC said it...take to the streets.

Now you have issue with it.

Last edited:

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Until you show equal outrage at ALL of the violence, you are in fact without argument undeniably pushing an agenda.

Understood. And is that same statement not exactly true for you as well?

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. you're absolutely insane or choose to not read/understand what has been laid out in specific detail over the previous pages.

Right! After four years of Trump, America is great again and we need to start seeing the attack on the Capitol in a different context. Anything less is just insane.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Why not call them both terrorists? Why the reluctance to address and admonish the violence carried out by MAGA extremists? Try it, you won't be any less of a man or catch the cooties.

I think we have been condemning both here, but the Left/Media seems not to. That's the point.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
You can equate them on their violent nature, but that's about it. The attack on the Capital was an attack on the Constitution of the United States. Everyone involved should be charged with Treason and we should have a mass hanging on the National Mall. The riots had elements of criminality, but nothing comparable to treasonous acts.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

yes. but you 100% refuse to see where this has been said.
doesnt matter when/where we said it. We're now on page 60. Wouldn't want you to scroll back pages to find where this was called disgusting. That would require effort on your part.

and, no, i will not call the people at protests "terrorists". i will call antifa terrorists, since they're not human. they're garbage. pieces of ****. should be exterminated. yesterday. those are the mother ******* (two words, not one because they likely do or would **** their mothers) who are riling the masses up, turning protests into frenzied chaos and giving both sides a bad name.

yet you will not. you will coddle those little pieces of ****, because they are "just an idea. they're not even organized". except they are. very organized. just not visibly organized to where you look or understand organization. you prove that over and over, page after page, day after day.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You can equate them on their violent nature, but that's about it. The attack on the Capital was an attack on the Constitution of the United States. Everyone involved should be charged with Treason and we should have a mass hanging on the National Mall. The riots had elements of criminality, but nothing comparable to treasonous acts.

shouldnt you be writing a coloring book?

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/RepMTGreene/videos/226267308967404

watch this and tell me, should all of these people inciting violence be held accountable, but why are they held to a different standard?

If they can Impeach the President because they feel he opened the doors to the Capitol and let them in, where is that same outrage? Consistency!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Right! After four years of Trump, America is great again and we need to start seeing the attack on the Capitol in a different context. Anything less is just insane.

well, ************ (one word, since your mother would probably turn down your advances), the country was complete **** as we entered 2016. We got better. Things improved en masse. Across the board. Economy was humming right along.

yet you and your ******* dipshits on the left continued to not accept that The ***** lost. Your political buttplugs then made a virus - A GODDAMNED VIRUS - political and used it as a weapon to regain the White House.

congratulations. pat yourself on the back so hard that you lose your breath and spit out the smegma you've been holding in.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Further evidence that you push an agenda. One who pushes agendas is equally blind. We all HAVE condemned the violence.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

It is at times stupefying how uninformed you can be.

Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

You start by saying "the attack on the Capitol (it's spelled with an O when referring to the United States Capitol you New York Times Best Selling author) was an attack on the Constitution of the United States." Was it? You know this for a fact? I know people personally who were there. They did not attack the Capitol. A handful of people did. Do you know what their aim was? Was it to find and burn the Constitution? LMAO. Was it to KILL Congresspeople? With what? Funny how you know the motives, yet we don't. It's not been investigated nor reported.

I will ask you to explain to me how last year's events were not treasonous?

The rioters and looters attacked countless Federal buildings. Is that not at attempt to kill the sovereign? Or overthrow the Government?

The rioters and looters attacked countless Police buildings, burning them, and demanded defunding the police. "In the United States, state police power comes from the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution, which gives states the rights and powers "not delegated to the United States." States are thus granted the power to establish and enforce laws protecting the welfare, safety, and health of the public." By directly, violently attacking the police, they were directly attacking the Constitution, were they not?

Last year's riots all stemmed from protests AGAINST this Country and her Constitutionally-provided police forces.

Last year's riots were an insurrection, just of a different color.

Like Tibs, you're pushing an agenda, and justifying your side's violence...incorrectly, and not based on facts.

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is incorrect. I am not 'pushing an agenda.' Never have and never will. .

tenor.gif

You are not pushing an agenda ... except your fictional diatribe against Trump for make-believe ties to the Russian mafia, and dire predictions about how he is a Russian agent, and how he is destined to sell out America to the Russians, and never-*******-ending rants about how evil Trump is, how terrible he is, what a traitor he is, how much he imperils America, and on and on and on and on ...

Yeah, no agenda there, nope, none at all.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ordering police to "stand down" while looters burned and stole was unconstitutional. Breaking into the capital was unconstitutional as well.

So I presume you are with me that both the politicians and leaders ordering law enforcement to "stand down" and the protesters should be punished equally?

Further, you and Tibs have your little panties all twisted up that these horrible, horrible people broke into Congress. "Oh my God, they are traitors!!" Drunk Nancy disagrees:

sit-in-913x479.jpg

Nancy had no problem with protesters occupying her office, tweeting support even as more than 140 were arrested.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Did I miss the part where any right leaning person said that those involved in the capitol riot should not be punished?

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Another shining example of what I just wrote a post ago. For some reason, you cannot address the events at the Capitol without immediately arching back and making some connection to other examples of rioting - by the 'other side' - in the past. What is the logic in this?

Does the behavior and actions of violent BLM/Antifa extremists somehow validate what happened at the Capitol? It rationalizes it? It makes it okay? You see causation between the two?

Because leftist BLM/Antifa protestors formed a violent mob and unleashed hell, attacked police, set fires and looted stores .... that's connected - how? - to MAGA extremists turning violent in an act of sedition, to overturn a Presidential election. What is this constant connection between the two, that they're attached at the hip, in your eyes?

And more importantly, if you've so adamently expressed your shock and dismay at the acts of leftist exremists, why not the same level of outrage now? What's the difference?
Hey Tibs my comment was in direct response to 21's dumbass claim that the protests over the summer were just stores being looted. Since FEDERAL BUILDINGS and COURTS were attacked and burned I don't see how you can't make a direct correlation between the two. The people in the Capitol were wrong but were they any worse than those this summer in all reality, both stormed federal buildings the only difference I see is that the ones in the Capitol did not try and burn it down and mostly milled around stole a few symbolic pieces and took selfies. Aside from the violence by and against them it was more like a drunken fraternity bender. They should be punished to max allowed but I really fail to see where most were doing anything very seditious. Maybe the dude with the zip ties but they weren't well planned or particularly organized group. Some even started doing some cleaning of their own mess.

Stewey

Reaction score

We didn't need to condemn the violence at the Capitol because that went without saying.

The problem lies with you people on all levels, including those in government openly advocating violence and confrontation,

YOU are the only one here that is required to clarify your position on all the violence coming from your side.

Last edited:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score