• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

TRUTH, who did & who did NOT............no judgement.....

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes SIR, yes I do.

I am a HUGE KAYAKer to the tune of racing them. 50 & 74 mile races (I won't go into that). I do know DELTA is a good all around general paddling KAYAK and fun.

I have 6 different Kayaks but my main COMPETATIVE are EPIC & Stellar, 19' x 26lbs......18' X 36lbs. Respectively. Extremely fast and agile. The EPIC is about 3/4 mph faster than the SDTELLAR but both have great characteristics.

I'm glad for your nice weather but praying the fires go out thus clearing the air quality.

ENJOY what's left of summer and happy paddling.

Salute the nation
Holy crap, that is almost enough kayaks to invade Canada, eh!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
b3fe8471a86263f0facc376e81fa676f.jpg

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Liberals have always been racist.....they just try to hide it
And spend their entire life bloviating about how racist America is. White libs are the worst, they “identify” with minorities and despise their own race. Goddamned hypocrites.
I’m done, I watched a few plays of the Brownies-Rats. Same old Browns. Steelers better be ready for the Rats. Either Jackson has built on last season or the Browns are worse than last season. OBJ looked like he was mailing it in. Terrible

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
didn't watch a down of football today.....l

I will tune into the Steelers tomorrow.......yeah I know it is hypocritical....don't ******* care

Yep, it will be the first game I've watched as well... DVR delay and the mute button, and we'll see how it goes.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
didn't watch a down of football today.....l

I will tune into the Steelers tomorrow.......yeah I know it is hypocritical....don't ******* care

Right there with "y"inz !

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Much like the bucks I never see when out hunting. Our town is thick with them, but never in the field. Go figure.

They catch your 'scent' from a quarter mile away and go running for the hills?

:painkiller: :eyebrows:

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched. I tuned in a bit late and didn't see the intros. There were some good back and forth games early. We were flipping between quite a few games. It was sad to see the empty stadiums. They need to set a % and allow fans in to watch these games. Strictly follow the mask protocols and let us come out to the stadium.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched RedZone from 1-7:30. Great football yesterday, then I tuned in for Football night in america and got to root against the Cowboys and went to bed around 11.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I watched RedZone from 1-7:30. Great football yesterday, then I tuned in for Football night in america and got to root against the Cowboys and went to bed around 11.

OL girl asked me about redzone if that contributes to the regular viewership tallies,any idea?

What I like about redzone from what I saw is it is strictly football..............

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
OL girl asked me about redzone if that contributes to the regular viewership tallies,any idea?

What I like about redzone from what I saw is it is strictly football..............

And no commercials! I'm sure there is a viewership tally somehow on redzone. Big for fantasy players. There were just so many matchups I wanted to see that RedZone was the best option.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
I did not watch yesterday, but that had nothing to do with the SJ controversy. I just had **** to do around the house and I haven't watched too many games outside of the Steelers in years. Pretty much in keeping with my watching habits in the past several years.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I did not watch yesterday, but that had nothing to do with the SJ controversy. I just had **** to do around the house and I haven't watched too many games outside of the Steelers in years. Pretty much in keeping with my watching habits in the past several years.

Ol girl had the redzone on and briefly I looked at scores seeing how I play pick pick'ems. I tell you on a few of those Niner late throws it looks like he took too long to identify the WRs open- cost them a win IMO.

str8liner

Reaction score
Been thinking about this and I guess the best alternative is to listen to the radio broadcast? Can skip the anthem BS, the slogans plastered all over the stadium, and the celebration antics ?

Shame I have to resort to 1940's entertainment venues because of this but it is better than nothing I guess and wont positively affect the TV ratings.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
watched some of the first half of the BAL/CLE game, but just kept up on fantasy stats throughout the day. Definitly watching the Steelers tonight. I have a feeling they will act and look like a team united. Ben, Cam, Alex and Coach T. does a good job when it comes to the team as a whole.

I didn't see it, but heard BAL stood for one anthem and knelt for the other.