• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin Rated #6 Best NFL Coach

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude. The first one to ***** about The Hatazzzz was Supe. You were the second. So what were you offended by again?

nah. i just posted a meme. sorry for the bruised feels and hurt butt, but i knew as soon as the THC saw this topic, the gumlines would be pierced by teef, the lather would build and you'd have to bite yourselves.

I

Idioteque

nah. i just posted a meme. sorry for the bruised feels and hurt butt, but i knew as soon as the THC saw this topic, the gumlines would be pierced by teef, the lather would build and you'd have to bite yourselves.

But that didn't happen, is the thing. Guess who actually opened the bitchfest, multiple times over, fishing for a reaction?

I mean, don't you find it funny? (I should ask, "Wouldn't you find it funny if you weren't one of the punchlines?") A handful of you opened this thread bitching.. about the fact that there would be bitching. Hell, blitzburgh has posted it how many times already?

You guys absolutely begged and pleaded for people to *****.. by bitching. Jeepers, I wonder why this place is in the shape it's in.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But that didn't happen, is the thing. Guess who actually opened the bitchfest, multiple times over, fishing for a reaction?

I mean, don't you find it funny? (I should ask, "Wouldn't you find it funny if you weren't one of the punchlines?") A handful of you opened this thread bitching.. about the fact that there would be bitching. Hell, blitzburgh has posted it how many times already?

You guys absolutely begged and pleaded for people to *****.. by bitching. Jeepers, I wonder why this place is in the shape it's in.

oh, Daisy. I open many threads multiple times. Does that mean I'm just looking for bitching? I see you've set up an encampment in this thread since you're not going to open it more than once.

pn-20100624135202-4jpg-79cfe4cdd78c21fa.jpg

stay true to your word. defend the e-integrity of the THC at all costs.

I

Idioteque

No. Let me go slower. By "opened the thread" I mean "began the bitchy discussion/response process." You'll notice no Hatazzz!! criticized Lord Tomlin - a far better coach than Noll, thanks W/L - until you and blitzburgh had collapsed in a trembling, cum-drenched heap of whining and projecting your own desperate Tomlin issues on an imaginary horde of Hatazzz!!

Which, shocker, was a *****-dripping foot-stamping.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
imaginary horde? y'all have identified yourselves previously.

i've not seen any instance of anyone stating Tomlin being better than Noll.

I

Idioteque

imaginary horde? y'all have identified yourselves previously.

Yeah. And how many had shown up before you two started bitching about how, someday, sometime, we'd all show up?

Hilarious that no fewer than SEVEN posters whined and ranted about HATAZZ!!!! before anyone posted an opposing viewpoint. Seven of you bitched about the onslaught that was coming. Seven.

And that onslaught? Looks to me like about a 70/30 pro-Tomlin split in this thread.

So I ask again.. what are you guys so pussyhurt about again? Can't be "Ah ****, here comes another Tomlin thread" because the thread discussion was first built by seven of you. You guys feed off of Tomlin threads because it exercises your superfandom.

i've not seen any instance of anyone stating Tomlin being better than Noll.

This board has stated many times that Tomlin ranks so highly bc of his W-L record. Since that's THE measure of a HC, this whole debate is pointless. The correct order of coaches by quality is the W-L order. Hence, Tomlin and Mike Martz > Noll.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
oh my goodness. really, honey? you're that up in arms?

it's KNOWN around here that any thread involving Tomlin, Dri or Timmons will go a minimum 7 pages. Tomlin sucks. Dri's too small. Timmons is always out of position. Those who are Tomlin fans and those of us indifferent KNOW the THC will be along to spit venom and vile to anything remotely positive about Tomlin.

or Dri.

or Timmons.

and you're the only one saying Tomlin is better than Noll.
Only. One.

I

Idioteque

oh my goodness. really, honey? you're that up in arms?

it's KNOWN around here that any thread involving Tomlin, Dri or Timmons will go a minimum 7 pages. Tomlin sucks. Dri's too small. Timmons is always out of position. Those who are Tomlin fans and those of us indifferent KNOW the THC will be along to spit venom and vile to anything remotely positive about Tomlin.

or Dri.

or Timmons.

and you're the only one saying Tomlin is better than Noll.
Only. One.

And you don't find it goddamned pathetic that seven of you held a circle jerk to celebrate this?

Makes you wonder who's to "blame" for all of that evil, malevolent GASP! football discussion GASP! that you're so upset about. Perhaps 70% of those 7-page threads are (1) old, tired memes from you and BAY and (2) sarcastic bullshit from Real Fans about Real Fandom, and why Jarvis actually looks pretty solid and an 8-8 is actually a pretty good season. Interspersed of course with Bermuda and Tibs doing their best to learn football as they go.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
that was not an old, tired meme.
it was freshly produced just for this thread.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
So, Tomlin was the 6th rated NFL Coach eh? Well, good for him. Does that come with a check? No? An awards banquet? No? Oh well, I'd imagine he has a few better things to think about at this time of the year than where he's ranked in some random off season ranking any way.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
for an imaginary person, you sure do ***** a lot and get hurt feels.

Vader

Reaction score
As i said...its comin...that goddamn wall-damn is about to break...theres fissures in the concrete....some of you are exercising great restraint...Pains you to stay silent on this topic....trust me.....i know who you mutherfuckers are.

You don't know ****. You're just a **** stirring dumbass.

Xc944

Reaction score
Wasn't long ago he was ranked #1 for who players would want to play for yet all we do is sign out old castaways.

I

Idioteque

Wasn't long ago he was ranked #1 for who players would want to play for yet all we do is sign out old castaways.

You know good and well there's only one acceptable side of this discussion.

/waits for 7 posters to agree and post memes

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score

They still want to play for him, they just want do it for free. People not signing with us has nothing to do with coaching, it is all about where they get the biggest paycheck.

Wingman

Reaction score
Sounds like coaching is not even in the discussion then.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I like memes ... was there a rule against posting memes that I missed? I also like gifs. Are gifs banned too? Or are we just discriminating against memes. And btw, what have the memes ever done to us other than try to entertain us?

Are you not entertained?!!!

Acereros

Reaction score
They still want to play for him, they just want do it for free. People not signing with us has nothing to do with coaching, it is all about where they get the biggest paycheck.

Thank you for clarifying this, because I always thought that the Patriots usually get really good FA at discounted price due to the fact that they wanted to play in a winning team with I coach they could learn from.

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying this, because I always thought that the Patriots usually get really good FA at discounted price due to the fact that they wanted to play in a winning team with I coach they could learn from.

Wow all of these guys didn't get the memo. We have never been a big player in FA, and never will be , I don't care who the coach is.

CB Darrelle Revis to the Jets on a 5 year, $70 million contract.

CB Brandon Browner to the Saints on a 3 year, $15 million contract.

ED Akeem Ayers to the Rams on a 2 year, $10 million contract.

LB Jonathan Casillas to the Giants on a 3 year, $10.5 million contract.

DT Vince Wilfork is a Texan.

Last edited:

Vader

Reaction score
Wow all of these guys didn't get the memo. We have never been a big player in FA, and never will be , I don't care who the coach is.

Only Revis has a massive contract. Hell the Steelers paid Worilds almost $10 for one year. Browner is $5 M a year, Ayers is $5 M a year and Casillas is $3.5 M per year. None of those are big contracts.

Also the Steelers have occasionally made a big FA splash or two. They brought in Hartings from Detroit with a big contract. They did the same with Farrior the very next year. The signing of Mitchell last year was a 5 year $25 M contract.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
This is fun to read

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Only Revis has a massive contract. Hell the Steelers paid Worilds almost $10 for one year. Browner is $5 M a year, Ayers is $5 M a year and Casillas is $3.5 M per year. None of those are big contracts.

Also the Steelers have occasionally made a big FA splash or two. They brought in Hartings from Detroit with a big contract. They did the same with Farrior the very next year. The signing of Mitchell last year was a 5 year $25 M contract.

The other poster said players are taking discounts to come and play for the Cheater. I haven't seen that or read that. Vets may come and try to win SB's but nobody is taking less money for him. I didn't write that old article about players wanting to play for Tomlin, but they asked players and they said he was the one. The only place he is universally hated is here on this site by Steeler fans. Not trying to get into another you hate him I don't contest. We just have different opinions.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

correct.
and people who ***** that we don't sign these guys fail to see that we're keeping guys like Ben and AB.

it's like they want maxed out credit cards and perfect credit.