• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tom Jackson out At ESPN

tjack

Forefather
Reaction score
You do a great Emmit Smiff.

Man, I do miss the Aries version of Gawd's Linebacker too.

Can you imagine Emmitt as a sideline reporter?

Emmitt: The Kicker has missed 2 out of 3 attempts in 4 tries. He told me he felt that he can kick it from sideline to sideline if needed in Overtime. Plus the field conditions are breezy here inside the Superdome. A win tonight could give them the huge modem needed to make the Wildcard championship run. Back to you guys in the booth.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Emmitt: The Kicker has missed 2 out of 3 attempts in 4 tries. He told me he felt that he can kick it from sideline to sideline if needed in Overtime. Plus the field conditions are breezy here inside the Superdome. A win tonight could give them the huge modem needed to make the Wildcard championship run. Back to you guys in the booth.

With love tjack, you do a terrible Emmit.

Chicoman

Reaction score
Well Tom Jackson was one of the original three along with Berman and Pete Axethelm and in the early days on NFL Gameday & Primetime those guys were hilarious! I'll miss TJ but it was his time to go. I'm not sure how Randy Moss will do as an analyst but I gotta say I think one of the best to come along for ESPN since the original three was Keyshawn Johnson.

awboatguy

Reaction score
Jackson was one of the good ones. Will be missed. He was usually fair and called out the Cheaters and Billacheat. Respect for that. He wanted to walk out, I suppose, while his beloved Broncos were on top. Cheers!

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
All things "old school" are now out of flavor....

Yinz are all middle aged curmudgeons!

Its all about me, me, me, and Hip-Hop boyzs!

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Tom Jackson was guides through life by Boomer, When the group brought in CC and Deshaun, he sure changed his ways. After watching his family leaving the HOF last year when thousands were trying to leave and his family with Tom as well, were yelling for people to get out of their way, I saw the true Jackson. Good bye see you later.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
I can't even watch Primetime anymore. Has nothing to do with TJ....I've always enjoyed his perspective. I just cannot listen to Berman anymore. "Daaaaaa Raaaydaaahhhhs"...."The Frozen Tundra"....just so sick of that same shtick for the last 30 years Jesus F'n Christ. Jump off a building you fat ****.

P

POP

I do have to admit, he suddenly looks old the last few seasons, especially last season. It kind of shocked me once in a while.

Old dudes not good demographic.

I remember when "Inside the NFL" went with a "youth movement" by dumping Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti. NFL shows don't flourish when hosts are 70 years old.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Reaction score
I don't even watch the pre game shows on CBS and FOX. It's been awhile since I've watched ESPN as well. NFL Network is bleh
This. I rarely watch football related shows, I usually just watch the games.

DocScott

Contributor
Reaction score
They should've gave Bettis or Hines a spot on the show!