• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just close this thread already. Bury it, store it deep in a cave somewhere so your kids and grandkids won't find it. Believe me, it will spare you all so much embarrassment. Trump winning? Lol, biggest loser in US history.

How's Beijing Joe doing on the border? The deficit, which 21 worried about last year but not now for some reason? Distributing the vaccines he had nothing to do with? Shutting down an efficient, clean, safe method to transport oil? Protecting American jobs? Keeping our troops out of harm's way in areas that mean NOTHING to America? How about all the evidence that "Russia was behind the Hunter Biden scandal"? How's that claim going? When is Basement Boy going to answer questions from the press? Do you seriously believe any enemy of this nation fears the jabbering, stuttering old man?

Trump protected American jobs, protected the border, reworked disastrous trade deals that Beijing Joe supported, avoided getting American troops killed in endless wars, increased median wage, increased America's net worth, gave 86% of America a tax break.

Beijing Joe is flooding America with illegals and driving the middle class into the abyss, while selling our interest to China and making sure his corrupt family gets rich. Beijing Joe ... treating America like his crackhead son treats strippers.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
How's Beijing Joe doing on the border? The deficit, which 21 worried about last year but not now for some reason? Distributing the vaccines he had nothing to do with? Shutting down an efficient, clean, safe method to transport oil? Protecting American jobs? Keeping our troops out of harm's way in areas that mean NOTHING to America? How about all the evidence that "Russia was behind the Hunter Biden scandal"? How's that claim going? When is Basement Boy going to answer questions from the press? Do you seriously believe any enemy of this nation fears the jabbering, stuttering old man?

Trump protected American jobs, protected the border, reworked disastrous trade deals that Beijing Joe supported, avoided getting American troops killed in endless wars, increased median wage, increased America's net worth, gave 86% of America a tax break.

Beijing Joe is flooding America with illegals and driving the middle class into the abyss, while selling our interest to China and making sure his corrupt family gets rich. Beijing Joe ... treating America like his crackhead son treats strippers.
Quit being racist.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Talkin' bout employment....my meme for today !

XS4oggt.jpg

I finally broke down and got my first vaccination from the VA. I got a notification for my second shot a couple days later and it was scheduled a day after we are scheduled to leave to celebrate our anniversary. So ....I called the VA and after 30 min. on hold, I went down there ( 20 min away ) and related my problem to the nurse and asked to change the date one day earlier or three days later. They not only said NO but would not even move my time up earlier in the day when I agreed to delay our trip. I guess one shots gonna do it for me, as I understand the second is a 'booster' anyway.

That's what I get for thinking it was a good idea.

Worse_Than_The_Problem_small20210305071851.jpg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
they gonna shoot you, Chip

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Within a year, you likely won't be able to travel unless you can prove you received both shots.

I expect Conspiracy Wig isn't all nutty about THIS prediction.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Within a year, you likely won't be able to travel unless you can prove you received both shots.

I don't see why that would matter. According to the CDC, you can still catch and transmit the virus even if you've been vaccinated. Sounds like all this vaccination does is make the symptoms less severe. That being the case, what incentive is there to get this vaccination?

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

That’s the main reason I’m even considering the vaccine.
That and my wife is fully vaccinated because she works for the local school district.
I can’t let her go to Jamaica without me !

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Each day Biden is in office, Trump looks better and better.

He does? :unsure:

Twice-impeached, disgraced former guy doesn't seem to be handling retirement that well. Which is strange, since he's doing much of the same as before, hanging out at Mar A Lago, lazily golfing his days away. Maybe they'll give him his phone back and let him tweet from jail. That'll perk him up a bit. (y)

1615753220774.png

Attachments

• 1615752948442.png
    1615752948442.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 2

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
He does? :unsure:

Twice-impeached, disgraced former guy doesn't seem to be handling retirement that well. Which is strange, since he's doing much of the same as before, hanging out at Mar A Lago, lazily golfing his days away. Maybe they'll give him his phone back and let him tweet from jail. That'll perk him up a bit. (y)

View attachment 4821
Well we certainly didn't vote for him for his good looks. Lol.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Well we certainly didn't vote for him for his good looks. Lol.

It's not his looks, but his health that's concerning. Hope he's getting regular check-ups and not from that quack doctor he had in the WH.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not his looks, but his health that's concerning. Hope he's getting regular check-ups and not from that quack doctor he had in the WH.
I would be more worried about Joe's Health, Trump isn't in charge, not that Joe is either.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

You fully display, indeed trumpet, your intellectual vapidity right here. Comment about Trump's health when Basement Boy cannot read a teleprompter and continues hiding from the press?

What a joke. Both you and Hiden' Biden.

Beijing Joe, Basement Boy extraordinaire, "responds":

dd93d27466c22ef173e151166fc9b688_w200.gif

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
What a legacy! (y)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I would be more worried about Joe's Health, Trump isn't in charge, not that Joe is either.
I guarantee that Bomma is on the phone with Susan Rice and VP Harris every day.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score