• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Sometimes fences are built to keep people out... sometimes to keep people in.

Spike

Reaction score
He will serve his second term.

BWAhahahahaha!

toppletrump2.jpg

4rt5Pmp.jpg

0dwO5uy.jpg

farewell-mr-president.png

294985_image.jpg

white-house.png

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

True on July 4, 1776; true today.

Spike

Reaction score

Trump Supporter Charged Over Biden Threats, Vowed to 'Go Out in Blaze of Glory'

Kris John Kinsey, a 61-year-old man from Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania, has been arrested and arraigned by state legal authorities after the Secret Service found that he had allegedly made violent threats against President Joe Biden and others on social media.

In the incriminating posts, Kinsey allegedly said that he wanted to kill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, their supporters, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Kinsey allegedly posted numerous messages, images and videos threatening violence.

Kinsey said that Biden had asked for this "brutally violent war" and added that he himself hoped to "go out in a blaze of glory" on Inauguration Day, according to the Pennsylvania State Police.

Kris-John-Kinsey-rs-4.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-out-in-blaze-of-glory/ar-BB1cWEOq?li=BBnb7Kz

wEGQieL.jpg

V77Ggbs.jpg

APZ64QTRCZGK3KBEXBQZVR22AQ.jpg

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Trump winning? As he was forced to slinker out of DC early in the morning on his last day in office, with his tail between his legs, completely humilitated, rejected and soundly defeated.

Sure, Trump winning is a thing.

Last edited:

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Trump winning? As he was forced to slinker out of DC early in the morning on his last day in office, with his tail between his legs, completely humilitated, rejected and soundly defeated.

Sure, Trump winning is a thing.

As I watch the rising gas prices and the crippling EOs killing jobs and the 1st amendment being trashed and the indoctrinated youth being pumped out of higher education and the nonexistant border, it becomes more and more evident. It is, indeed, the Democrats that are winning.

Last edited:

Vader

Reaction score
As I watch the rising gas prices and the crippling EOs killing jobs and the 1st amendment being trashed and the indoctrinated youth being pumped out of higher education and the nonexistant border, it becomes more and more evident. It is, indeed, the Democrats that are winning.

Tibs and his ilk are good with that. They hate the U.S. as currently constituted. I've been in academia long enough to know that. There is a reason why Obama said he wanted to fundamentally transform the country. You don't do that to things you love. Dems are fine with making the country a 3rd world nation. Now they have the power to do it. Millions of illegals flooding the border, having anti-American rhetoric taught in schools, allowing China free reign, more wars in the ME, shutting down oil production here and becoming dependent on the ME for oil again ETC.. name one thing Biden has done that is good for THIS country? I'll wait.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score

Trump Supporter Charged Over Biden Threats, Vowed to 'Go Out in Blaze of Glory'

Kris John Kinsey, a 61-year-old man from Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania, has been arrested and arraigned by state legal authorities after the Secret Service found that he had allegedly made violent threats against President Joe Biden and others on social media.

In the incriminating posts, Kinsey allegedly said that he wanted to kill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, their supporters, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Kinsey allegedly posted numerous messages, images and videos threatening violence.

Kinsey said that Biden had asked for this "brutally violent war" and added that he himself hoped to "go out in a blaze of glory" on Inauguration Day, according to the Pennsylvania State Police.

Kris-John-Kinsey-rs-4.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-out-in-blaze-of-glory/ar-BB1cWEOq?li=BBnb7Kz

wEGQieL.jpg

V77Ggbs.jpg

APZ64QTRCZGK3KBEXBQZVR22AQ.jpg

Not guilty, again and impeachment is now a meaningless partisan smear!

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Trump acquitted and all is quiet around here.

Does the bad orange man come back in 2024???

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone honestly think it was going any other way? Stevie Wonder could see that coming.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I will say this. since 2016 when Trump took office until 1/19/2021, my 40k /retirement accounts/ stock accounts etc have gone up 214% percent. I will retire about 7 years earlier than expected. I am sure I am not the only one in this position. I thank Trump for finally being someone that puts the American people 1st.

Last edited:

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I will say this. since 2016 when Trump took office until 1/19/2001, my 40k /retirement accounts/ stock accounts etc have gone up 214% percent. I will retire about 7 years earlier than expected. I am sure I am not the only one in this position. I thank Trump for finally being someone that puts the American people 1st.

Here's hoping it stays that way, I have my doubts. Keep a close eye on it Blitz.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's hoping it stays that way, I have my doubts. Keep a close eye on it Blitz.

I got out of most stocks luckily before the shut down. but when it all crashed in March and April, I had to jump back in. Trumps run on the stock market help me incredibly. I just got lucky and got out when I did, and back in when I did

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Honestly, it really is. A bunch of vindictive children that don't seem to realize that the time will come when the roles are reversed.

If Trump is actually guilty of a crime he can be charged by the U.S. Attorney/Justice Dept. after he is out of office. Of course that won't happen.
The Constitution says two things:
1. You can only impeach someone who is in office.
2. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court must oversee the impeachment trial, which he didn't.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score