• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs *Pats - AFC Championship Game Thread

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
The HC signs off on the game plans, the buck stops with him.

So, that excuses anything that Haley does? OK .. got it. Like I said, Tomlin deserves his criticism ... But so does the golfer.

Reactions: GMC

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
A 36-9 game with a garbage time TD ? What were u watching ?

Of course because all of that was on Dupree you stupid ****. Dupree dropped TD catches, dupree lost a fumble, dupree screwed up on deep coverage.

**** you retard

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
with no penalties on the PAts until the third they have mastered how to hold and not draw a flag

sure wish the steelers would master that ******* skill right about now. . .

JayC

Reaction score
i don't mind hearing about how ****** we were on the news and radio etc but i can't stomach hearing about how good brady and belicheck are for the next few weeks. i see lots of netflix in my near future

scoob8888

Reaction score
The better team won. It was a step forward for the team this year. A successful season regardless of today.

We're never getting by the Patriots if Belichick and Brady are playing, but we've made it 3 times to the bowl without facing them. Someone else (or some injury) has to do the hard work for us and we have as good a shot as anyone to get to the Bowl and win it.

Who knows. We'll lace 'em up next year and hope.

Sir: U may be branded as a heretic for posting a reasoned opinion in these spaces.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone watching that might not have cared, that wasn't even a good game to watch. I wasn't really anticipating that. Stupid me thought we had a chance.

GMC

Contributor
Reaction score
So, that excuses anything that Haley does? OK .. got it. Like I said, Tomlin deserves his criticism ... But so does the golfer.

Haley was too conservative, but Butler went full retard today. If he marches this same **** show out next year and isn't shown the door, then I'll start laying the blame on coach T.

scoob8888

Reaction score
Of course because all of that was on Dupree you stupid ****. Dupree dropped TD catches, dupree lost a fumble, dupree screwed up on deep coverage.

**** you retard

Keep drinking it will ease the pain.

KCSTEELER

Reaction score
When you get your ***** beat because the coaches do not and will not comprehend the task at hand. **** you...Tomlin, Haley and Butler. I will love my Steelers until the day I die. But all three of them can **** off. Nice ******* job you *****.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Haley was too conservative, but Butler went full retard today. If he marches this same **** show out next year and isn't shown the door, then I'll start laying the blame on coach T.

really wouldn't be disappoint if Butler was shown the door.

But have this sneaky suspicion nobody will get the axe,

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Tomlin can step in and tell him to be more aggressive any time he wanted, he never did.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Was Kraft ****** up? I flipped over to MeTV and The Night Stalker.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Coates,Gay.Jarvis, and Golden can get on with their lifes work.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score

OH, make no mistake, I blame Tomlin TODAY for the **** show that was trotted out. As has been said, he signed off on this ****. That said, I don't care if you give Haley and Butler only 10% of the blame each, folks have to include their names in this bullshit and many are unwilling to just so they can say "Tomlin, Tomlin, Tomlin". It was a collective fail by the HC and his Coordinators.

And this is about how I feel about the repetitive gameplans they bring out against the Cheats

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
OH, make no mistake, I blame Tomlin TODAY for the **** show that was trotted out. As has been said, he signed off on this ****. That said, I don't care if you give Haley and Butler only 10% of the blame each, folks have to include their names in this bullshit and many are unwilling to just so they can say "Tomlin, Tomlin, Tomlin". It was a collective fail by the HC and his Coordinators.

And this is about how I feel about the repetitive gameplans they bring out against the Cheats

dude I think most are blaming everyone not just Tomlin

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
That was an organizational failure. If we were a company, our stock would be plummeting and we would be ripe for a hostile takeover.

The GOAT

Reaction score
Belichick HATES Tomlin, he is enjoying rubbing it in Tomlin's stupid face

Because Tomlin is disrespectful to the Patriot dynasty.

Belichick forgot more about coaching than Tomlin will ever know. Put your money on the GOAT winning his 5th ring in 2 weeks.