• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs *Pats - AFC Championship Game Thread

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny ... I keep hearing Tomlin .. and that's fair, he's the HC. But I'm not hearing HALEY ... and that's not fair, since he actually is supposed to be the OC ... the guy with the offensive background.

He and Butler sucked. No ands ifs about it

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We are not capable of playing man to Man defense. I would of tried it but it would probably be worse

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's funny ... I keep hearing Tomlin .. and that's fair, he's the HC. But I'm not hearing HALEY ... and that's not fair, since he actually is supposed to be the OC ... the guy with the offensive background.

The HC signs off on the game plans, the buck stops with him.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to say something nice about the Patriots, their the only team to bring the nation together. To root against them that is. 31 teams fans will all be falcon fans in two weeks. Good luck

They are kind of like Donald Trump, except he can only bring the women, immigrants, minorities, Muslims and lgbt's together.

deljzc

Reaction score
The better team won. It was a step forward for the team this year. A successful season regardless of today.

We're never getting by the Patriots if Belichick and Brady are playing, but we've made it 3 times to the bowl without facing them. Someone else (or some injury) has to do the hard work for us and we have as good a shot as anyone to get to the Bowl and win it.

Who knows. We'll lace 'em up next year and hope.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
The offense moved the ball, had dropped TDs, TDs called back for penalty, overturned one, there were stupid moments, but Butler should be taking ****

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
They're gonna beat Atlanta too. ****

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Atlanta will win. They are well coached and will make NE actuially earn it. If the Pats try to take away Julio, ATlanta has other playmakers who can pick up the slack, unlike the steelers who end up having to throw to Cobi Hamilton in key situations.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
you know if they would have made it a game then whatever

but nothing showed me that this coaching staff had any kind of clue how to be great

chipped ham

Reaction score

Agreed. Same goes for Butler. Apparently, these two are above reprieve. Butler called the same defense all game long. Not one god damn thing changed. Not one. Oh, and I sincerely hope Robert Golden misses the team plane. That first td to Hogan where he bit to the right where there were two other defenders and NOT ONE single patriot* player, says all I need to know about him. Oh and I really hope Sammie Coates doesn't make it out of camp next year. Next to uncle Jarvis, Coates may be the biggest waste of a player on this team. He hasn't done a god damn thing since week 6 except drop catchable footballs and look for a flag. This was the game where the dope Martavis could have Really came into play.

GMC

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to say something nice about the Patriots, their the only team to bring the nation together. To root against them that is. 31 teams fans will all be falcon fans in two weeks. Good luck
5e4c1936e7c3b0b30e4da355be144835.jpg

LastRide

Reaction score
it's funny how the Pats can pick some guy up off the street turn him into a superstar Steelers have to draft 20 linebackers to find one

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Atlanta's WR's will actually catch the ball

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The better team won. It was a step forward for the team this year. A successful season regardless of today.

We're never getting by the Patriots if Belichick and Brady are playing, but we've made it 3 times to the bowl without facing them. Someone else (or some injury) has to do the hard work for us and we have as good a shot as anyone to get to the Bowl and win it.

Who knows. We'll lace 'em up next year and hope.

Br*dy is going to play until he's 50 because no one hits him.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Br*dy is going to play until he's 50 because no one hits him.

with no penalties on the PAts until the third they have mastered how to hold and not draw a flag

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
As a NE fan all things considered the Falcons present some serious matchup problems for the Patriots. I think they've got a damn good shot at pulling out an upset.

And who gives a flying **** about your considerations?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kraft is either Drunk or has Parkinson's... God I hope he has Parkinson's!