• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs *Pats - AFC Championship Game Thread

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
They'd better take a good long look at a CB who can do well in Man Coverage because this **** won't work against anyone next year.

Anyway, it's been both a good and a bad year. Thank all of you (OK, most of you) for helping me to enjoy a large portion of the season.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
We need a healthy Heyward! Imagine what this line could next year with Gravedigger, Heyward and Tuitt. DB's get better maybe just maybe we get a healthy Goulson Just need to find a replacement for James and maybe another RB. Keep Bryant off the weed get Coates fingers healthy Ayers and Rogers maybe Green. we should be ok next year if we could finally dodge the injury bug.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit him when he kneels. Send Dupree around to give him a concussion.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Irondiesel58

Reaction score
I have to say something nice about the Patriots, their the only team to bring the nation together. To root against them that is. 31 teams fans will all be falcon fans in two weeks. Good luck

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
A fail on every aspect of the team from coaches down to players. Don't fool yourself otherwise.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
We may not have all the pieces on D but **** everyone knows what you have to do to have a shot at stopping Brady we didn't even ******* attempt it

LastRide

Reaction score
The sad thing is I knew it was going to be a ******* blowout and a big ******* waste of time watching the game

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I think actually playing the game was just a formality. This was thorough domination and was over before it started.

GMC

Contributor
Reaction score
We need a healthy Heyward! Imagine what this line could next year with Gravedigger, Heyward and Tuitt. DB's get better maybe just maybe we get a healthy Goulson Just need to find a replacement for James and maybe another RB. Keep Bryant off the weed get Coates fingers healthy Ayers and Rogers maybe Green. we should be ok next year if we could finally dodge the injury bug.

I think they have some good young talent. Today was about scheme plain and simple. How you let a nobody run wide open all day and never make an adjustment is beyond me.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
He's had at least 2 TD passes dropped, threw for over 300 yards. Had to deal with a stupid ******* game plan because Tomlin is ******* stubborn.

It's funny ... I keep hearing Tomlin .. and that's fair, he's the HC. But I'm not hearing HALEY ... and that's not fair, since he actually is supposed to be the OC ... the guy with the offensive background.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score

Am hoping the same. But how do other teams, with injuries, just plug anyone in and keep winning?
Need some coaches to make that a possibility.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tom: "I'm just glad the Pittsburgh coaches are functional retards and didn't bump Hogan ONCE coming off the line..."

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
We may not have all the pieces on D but **** everyone knows what you have to do to have a shot at stopping Brady we didn't even ******* attempt it

horrible game plan horrible

nothing short of garbage hot garbage

good year not great

good coaches not great

good team not great

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We are not capable of playing man to Man defense. I would of tried it but it would probably be worse

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

Tomlin was hell bent on running Bell and using the same tired zone defense just to show that it's his way. I will say it again, we will never win another SB as long as he is the head coach.

chipped ham

Reaction score
For the people who wanted dick lebeau gone, I hope your happy *** FACE!!!! I don't care if I'm banned from here I'm not watching football untill the players are allowed to play and there is no more favoritism and the refs are all fired. Sorry but I don't need to be aggravated ny this league. I have two kids they do the job. Good luck Steelers cause your going to need it with these coaches.

With Lebeau here, it's the same result. Butler is a Lebeau protege and their defense is worthless in today's NFL. The sad thing is that Butler made not one single fucjing change to his defense. Not one. Butler seriously can go **** himself and I sincerely hope the Steelers look to make a move on from him this offseason.