• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Chiefs game thread #TheCardiacKids

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Once more Ben is the trouble, look at that line that is absolutely lost and clueless. Ben did not have time to hand a ball off. I would love Ben to go over to Tomlin and jump dead in his you know what. Tomlin could care less he knows Steelers ownership will not fire him , why after watching this year is beyond understanding.

steelville

Reaction score
I lost it too. Means I can go feed my sons dogs now. Much more satisfying than this horror show.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kendrick Green is ******* awful. My God he gets shoved into the backfield more often than any Steelers offensive lineman I have ever seen.

Too bad the Steelers did not have a chance at that KC center. Notice the massive holes in the A-gaps? He plays a huge role in making those holes.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And we just got clubbed like a baby seal. CBS says switch to the Raiders/Broncos game.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Ha!! CBS Is switching over to the Broncos-Raiders game. The ultimate sign that your team is garbage! 😂

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Yeah it's going to be a loss but at least they have been competitive. :behindsofa:

MeanJim

Forefather
Reaction score
Aww, they took my game off tv for something more competitive. But I wasn't done watching my ****** team get their ***** kicked! :mad:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Our game sucked so bad CBS turned it off on me.

Steel G

Reaction score
CBS puts the Raider game when it's already over. They suck as bad as Tomlin.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That is adding insult to injury. They switch to a more competitive game where the Raiders are just kneeling it out.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Please don't trot Ben out there. It's over. Get Mason some reps. Or the trainer. Anyone at this point.

Quick Draw

Reaction score
Just took the Steelers Chefs game off and switched to Broncos Raiders. What an embarrassment!
Same. And not on my Sunday Ticket either. The Raiders taking a knee is more riveting than our entire excuse of a team!

Steelmann

Reaction score
Worst OL I have ever seen for the Steelers. The fact that Canada is still here should cost Oswald Bates his job.
At what point do we put all these **** years on our GM as well? The Bush trade. No drafting of OL when our line was aging. The same thing with our Defensive Backs. Bringing in mediocre castoffs for free agents. I could go on and on. Does he also not have a huge input on our coaching hires and fires? I mean come on.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So, are we still in line for a playoff spot?