• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rush Limbaugh passes away at age 70

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://thenationalpulse.com/obituaries/rush-limbaugh-radio-legend-dies-at-70/

Changed AM radio. Changed the world. Most of us know that Rush was a big Steelers fan from his days as an FM disc jockey in Pittsburgh in the 1970's. Also, he developed his format in my hometown of Sacramento, CA in the mid-1980's. moved out of Sacramento to Los Angeles about one month after he started his show, and just missed him at the beginning. He always called Sacramento his "adopted home town."

Rush was much more insightful than liberals were willing to admit, and they hated him in large part because he knew exactly who they are. Rush said this about liberals, for example: "Liberals always exempt themselves from the rules that they impose on others.” Gee, that's not true. I mean, liberals would not repeatedly ignore the rules they put on the lesser beings, like getting salon appointment, going to an expensive dinner with no masks, going outside without a mask despite having the goddamn Chinese flu, and on and on and on and on.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Big loss. RIP, fellow citizen.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
RIP Rush! I was always a fan. My father probably listened to every single radio show you did over the years. Glad to see President Trump give you the recognition you earned.

Rest easy patriot!

Ditto..

OhioSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
RIP Rush. Always enjoyed his shows.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Rest In Peace Rush. You'll be missed.

I used to have to drive from Indianapolis to Pittsburgh once a month, plus pos Cleveland, pos Detroit and pos Gary, IN. I would always listen to his show. When one station would start to fade out it didn't take long to play radio roulette and pick up a stronger signal. His show was everywhere.

I wish that when the election was stolen he would have started up the "America Held Hostage" theme dating back to when Bubba won.

So who gets his slot? No one person can replace him.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I am guessing Hannity, Tucker and Laura are too over the top.

All currently have gigs in any event. I think the leading candidate may be a guy who needs some getting used to, but somebody who absolutely has a solid grasp of conservative vs. liberal and is hilarious: Mark Steyn.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
RIP Rush. What a loss.

I used to listen to him rabidly in the 90s as I used to drive a lot. There was always a comfort I found listening to him speak, hard to explain. Many will try to replace him, all will fail.

Prayers to his family and friends.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Rest In Peace, Mr. Limbaugh.

While I hadn’t listened to him in years, when I did listen to him, he always spoke the truth. A true Patriot.

And right on cue, the vile left celebrates his death. There’s a trending hashtag on Twitter that is #RestInPissRush.
Absolutely disgusting.

Stewey

Reaction score
Rest In Peace, Mr. Limbaugh.

While I hadn’t listened to him in years, when I did listen to him, he always spoke the truth. A true Patriot.

And right on cue, the vile left celebrates his death. There’s a trending hashtag on Twitter that is #RestInPissRush.
Absolutely disgusting.

Doesn't Twitter take down such speech?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Absolutely disgusting.

Nobody is surprised. The most vile people ever to walk the planet have always hated God and worshiped government. Nobodies, posting under fake names, pretending to be somebody and mocking a person who never had to hide behind a fake name, and who will have more people at his funeral than ever mentioned the real name of the vile leftist scum who spew such vitriol.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't Twitter take down such speech?

tenor.gif

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

Stewey

Reaction score
All currently have gigs in any event. I think the leading candidate may be a guy who needs some getting used to, but somebody who absolutely has a solid grasp of conservative vs. liberal and is hilarious: Mark Steyn.

Steyn's not bad.

There's another guest host who's really sharp by the name of Ken Matthews. He's from Pa.

...or maybe they should let Limbaugh's name live on by going with Limbaugh's brother David, just to piss of liberals.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to get off social media today before I got another facebook timeout for reacting to some of the just total **** show that is the left's response.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I am guessing Hannity, Tucker and Laura are too over the top.

Hannity’s not too over the top? Personally I would give that slot to Andrew Wilkow. Love that guy.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
So who gets his slot? No one person can replace him.

Roger Hedgecock used to substitute for him a lot back in the day. Maybe him.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this but he went a lot longer than I expected.

Absolutely disgusting.

The folks with the "Love Conquers Hate" signs in their yards are doing a whole lot of hating on social media right now.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Understand that leftists hate you because you refuse to let them rule you. It's okay to hate them back. In fact it is probably necessary now because the cold Civil War that has been ongoing for 20 years will go hot soon.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Understand that leftists hate you because you refuse to let them rule you. It's okay to hate them back. In fact it is probably necessary now because the cold Civil War that has been ongoing for 20 years will go hot soon.

Yeah **** them. Whatever they eventually bring upon themselves they've earned it.