• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Playing the Cheatriots at Cheating Intel Agency (CIA) stadium--how do we game plan ?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Live in denial. I dont care.

First 4 Pitt Lombardis achieved by steroids. Just google steelers and steroids. The truth is all out there

Doesn't matter. Steroids were not against the rules at the time, therefore no cheating.

chipped ham

Reaction score
QB

Everything has to spelled out for a retard.

You never said QB in your original post. Probably why it was pointed out to you that brady*** wouldn't be the only one with five rings. Oh the irony.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You seem a little uptight there goat. Do you feel, I don't know- disrespected?

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
i love it. This clown shows up expecting he will just spout off Brady's stats and we will all quiver in fear of the great Patriots. Instead he sees how we don't respect his cheater team at all and immediately reverts to name calling.

Just like the Pats. Without knowing the opponent's moves, they fall apart.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Sodomy wasnt illegal in Pittsburgh either.

yeap, there you go, spill your anger. How can you follow a team whose titles are All Tainted? Don't you have any kind of moral and self-respect? That's the reason for the anger issues.

If I were a real pats fan I'd be protesting against the cheating QB, the cheating coach and the the cheating owner. Sabotage the franchise until that stank is completely cleaned with a new regime.

Maybe then the pats could clean their name and start over.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh boy, things just got real.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDadallister08%2Fvideos%2F10154768780582420%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

ianv2012

Reaction score

Please tell me you don't think this a legitimate argument, much like your team's accomplishments, this is pure fallacy.......And much like your QB after he's been poked by the pass rush, extremely childish behavior

ianv2012

Reaction score
yeap, there you go, spill your anger. How can you follow a team whose titles are All Tainted? Don't you have any kind of moral and self-respect? That's the reason for the anger issues.

If I were a real pats fan I'd be protesting against the cheating QB, the cheating coach and the the cheating owner. Sabotage the franchise until that stank is completely cleaned with a new regime.

Maybe then the pats could clean their name and start over.

You know I've said it before, if the Steelers were ever caught doing what the Cheatriots did, I'd stop watching them immediately

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He's hurting.

He wants to act like he's on top of the world, but every time somebody brings up the asterisk, or spygate, or deflategate or the stealing of playsheets from other teams lockers or Ernie Adams it just twists the knife in a little deeper because he knows. in his heart, he knows.

It's never going to go away, it's never going to change. Nobody is EVER going to honestly hold FG T*m and the cheaters up as a true and honest dynasty. There will ALWAYS be the caveat of the cheating and the dirty tricks. They are the Richard Nixon of Football. And that's how it is. That's just how it ******' is. That's never ever going to go away.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
If we had "poster of the week" awards, I think wig would be absolutely running away with it this week

Gedi

Contributor
Reaction score

Sounds like you have some experience in the Sodomy department. Have you been taking it up the *** since the 70's? That would explain a lot, I immediately took you for a ***** after your first post.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I say the key is we take our own radio gear like the Giants did. That way the cheats can't listen in and we don't have worry about the mysterious interference they seem to have in the fourth quarter of every game that is close.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Woo Hoo another Cheatriots troll!

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So I had to come up to NE today for work and give a presentation to my president and other RVPs. At the end (wearing my gold dress shirt and black slacks) said go Steelers. Boy did I get the looks and **** talk started. Lol. Now sitting at the bar getting dinner wearing my steeler gear! LETS GO!!!!!!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You didn't eat whatever they brought you, right?

You gave it to the guy wearing the P*ts jersey sitting next to you with a big ****-eating grin and watched HIM eat the booger-sandwich.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
You didn't eat whatever they brought you, right?

You gave it to the guy wearing the P*ts jersey sitting next to you with a big ****-eating grin and watched HIM eat the booger-sandwich.

Lol. I did. Upscale place. I doubt they did anything but whatever. Lol

The GOAT

Reaction score
I appreciate that but unfortunately I have an unhealthy, blinding hatred of the P*ts. It brings out the best and worst in me.

You are going to hating the Patriots a lot worse Sunday night.

Ready for dey axx. What a clown Tomlin is.

The GOAT

Reaction score
The Steelers will have every excuse in the book after they lose.

No hot water in the showers, headsets went out, referees stole the win, fire alarm went off at hotel, Todd Haley play calling.

Just like Whines Ward back in 2004 crying pitt was the better team after losing again to NE.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No hot water in the showers, headsets went out, fire alarm went off at hotel...

These I would fully expect. In fact I would imagine they are a given. Add the stealing of the playsheets, as well as the intercepting of the radio transmissions, the microphones in your defensive linemen's pads to catch QB audibles, improperly inflated footballs allowing Blount and your receivers to better hold on to the ball, piped in stadium noise - you name it. I have no doubt your scumbag team will do it.

Hey, remember that awesome SB where your coach and almost the entire team left the field with 1 second left? Classy!

How'd that end anyway?