• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Once a cheater .....

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
the guy was in a browns press box wearing a Patriots tshirt. noway they would be that dumb.

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
I live in Des Moines. It's not a bad place at all except in the winter. Born in AZ and I'd take their weather anytime. What I wouldnt want is the traffic, crime, smog, garbage on the roadways, etc.

The Cheats at it again? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. How despicable is a team that thinks cheating makes them winners? Losers!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
the guy was in a browns press box wearing a Patriots tshirt. noway they would be that dumb.
Sure they would. They are cocky enough to think Goodell would sweep it under the carpet for the integrity of the game. Plus like in the past they simply would deny any involvement. That it was a patriot show filming a segment. What is their D number 1 in points allowed? Sure that has nothing to do with signal stealing.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
The NFL will be sure to destroy this evidence. As evidenced by their previous destruction of evidence.

78657353_10218629043409782_5760047758119534592_o.jpg

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The NFL will be sure to destroy this evidence. As evidenced by their previous destruction of evidence.

Man it will be hard to lie their way out of this one.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Tim remember way back when people just said we were conspiracy theorists? When we would say they were still cheating? I knew that club was too cocky not to get caught again. Despise those cheating *******.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
They should be forced to forfeit the rest of the season

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
"Sources" can say anything. Seems when sources say things about trump its fake news.... It's hard to say what happened at this point and it's easy to jump to conclusions. Citing and believing unnamed sources is a dangerous game

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
hahahaha...everyone is just jealous of how super awesome br*dy&billiech*at are. Those amazing adjustments, no team ever beating them twice. Defense always in the right place at the right time. Just amazing. Light years ahead of the league. Calling out your **** before you run it.

It's just the Art Of War in action.

Draft last and still finish first over and over again.

I'm amazed.

This Adams has a good memory too. And the pats****** are bullshit

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I live in Des Moines. It's not a bad place at all except in the winter. Born in AZ and I'd take their weather anytime. What I wouldnt want is the traffic, crime, smog, garbage on the roadways, etc.

The Cheats at it again? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. How despicable is a team / MASShole fans / owner / franchise / NFL..........that thinks cheating makes them winners? Losers!

Just clearing a few things up for yaz

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the cheaters started in 07 (when they got caught) aren't following along very well A-N-D those who think that was the end of it when they got caught, well let's just say you aren't following along very well either.

Part of stipulation upon the Spygate sent icing was that if Billiboy got caught cheating again he would be life-time ban. Why wasn't he lifetime banned on the deflategate ordeal. You may argue he had nothing to do with that...... Really,.... NO Coach Payton would like a word with you.

To many things always pointing to the ******* CHEATRIOTS about shady ways happening. even if nothing to do with the cheaters but why did the Chiefs' equipment go to the wrong place????? You get my drift

My sentiments on this "new taping" that they got caught on (it's been happening since before day one) is they (NFL) should be made to publicly to show it. Let the people who pay / gamble / invest / see for themselves. I doubt we will ever see it and for that matter it will be a "non-story" in two weeks due to to many rugs laying around......................

Know this and ONLY this, the ticket price you pay is ONLY for the entertainment value of game the ticket is for. NO GAURANTEE S of honesty or Integrety.

Salute the nation

Steel G

Reaction score
Ha ha ha, their **** offense and their deteriorating QB has them worried about a 1 win team. And are people still surprised that the team up there was and is nothing but a propped up hoax? Greatest of all time, yeah, get the **** out of here.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
why isn't this blowing up the internet? Pats filming AGAIN should be the number one lead on all sports channels. I am sure the Pats will come out and say whatever happened was inadvertent, but it still should be the number 1 story.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
I am sure the Pats will come out and say whatever happened was inadvertent,

No Mr. Goodell, I really have no idea how I came by that game ticket. Amazon delivered it to my house with one of their new drones. Boy Scouts honor.

No Mr. Goodell, I really have no idea how that camera clicked on. You know, those touch screens are real sensitive. I think I must have bumped it while eathing the nachos. Have you tried the nachos? Here, try some. Nummy, no?

No Mr. Goodell, I have no idea how Coach Belicheat's email was in my in address book. Musta been from a Facebook or Snapchat link...you know how you get all that spam when you visit websites and such.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76227

Whiney pats fans whining about getting caught...

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

A cool excerpt: “It got out of control," a former Patriots assistant coach says. Sources with knowledge of the system say an advance scout would attend the games of upcoming Patriots opponents and assemble a spreadsheet of all the signals and corresponding plays. The scout would give it to Adams, who would spend most of the week in his office with the door closed, matching the notes to the tapes filmed from the sideline. Files were created, organized by opponent and by coach. During games, Walsh later told investigators, the Patriots' videographers were told to look like media members, to tape over their team logos or turn their sweatshirt inside out, to wear credentials that said Patriots TV or Kraft Productions. The videographers also were provided with excuses for what to tell NFL security if asked what they were doing: Tell them you're filming the quarterbacks. Or the kickers. Or footage for a team show.”

NE released a statement acknowledging and accepting responsibility that they committed an infraction of the rules, but it was inadvertent and “not intentional”

https://nesn.com/2019/12/patriots-explain-bengals-video-controversy-accept-full-responsibility/

It will run as far as the league will allow it.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
NE released a statement acknowledging and accepting responsibility that they committed an infraction of the rules, but it was inadvertent and “not intentional”

https://nesn.com/2019/12/patriots-explain-bengals-video-controversy-accept-full-responsibility/

It will run as far as the league will allow it.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

ACCIDENTAL??????

They accidentally sent an employee, with a video camera, who gathered video content, then offered to delete it if they looked the other way, AND IT'S AN ACCIDENT!!???

These guys are worse than Hillary. It's insulting.

Your move Rogie-pooh. Man up, or screw up. Your call.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Caught red handed and had to admit it. They even added a festive holiday twist to their admission

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...gue-policy-say-it-was-unintentional/#comments

[h=1]Patriots admit video crew violated league policy, say it was unintentional[/h]“On Sunday, Dec. 8, the content team sent a three-person video crew to the Bengals-Browns game at FirstEnergy Stadium in order to capture one part of a longer feature on the Patriots scouting department, in this case a Patriots pro personnel scout while he was working in the press box,” the statement from the team said. “While we sought and were granted credentialed access from the Cleveland Browns for the video crew, our failure to inform the Bengals and the League was an unintended oversight. In addition to filming the scout, the production crew — without specific knowledge of League rules — inappropriately filmed the field from the press box. The sole purpose of the filming twas to provide an illustration of an advance scout at work on the road. There was no intention of using the footage for any other purpose. We understand and acknowledge that our video crew, which included independent contractors who shot the video, unknowingly violated a league policy by filming the field and sideline from the press box.”