• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Once a cheater .....

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Only 201 posts, let's keep the fire burning. **** those cheaters, they deserve to be exposed and his owner forced to sell, like they did to the NBA owner

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

I think it's called singing to the choir if it stays on this site. Got to FB it, or tweeter and such.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If I ever see Roger - I'm punching him dead in his mouth. Then I'll walk to the nearest policeman and tell him I did it...

I'll help with your bail as long as I don't have to witness you mowing your lawn at night.!! !

Salute the nation

madinsomniac

Reaction score
When BB went out if his way to praise Mike Brown the first thing that went through my head was that Kraft paid off that cheapskate to give up their tapes and this was getting swept under the rug....

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Now what would be interesting is if there was some corporate espionage laws that Cincy the city or ohio the state pursued, and forced them to give up the tape...

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
When BB went out if his way to praise Mike Brown the first thing that went through my head was that Kraft paid off that cheapskate to give up their tapes and this was getting swept under the rug....

Paid off? More likely sent the Guido in for a little inspirational tete a tete.