• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Laundry Jones

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Why is this guy on my team and not flipping burgers for McDonald's?

Well next year I don't think he will be but nice to see a new great thread topic started. Good job.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
Landry Jones sucks.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Toussaint nice.. I also wish Ben would incorporate that swing pass in rhythm to Bell..one on one with a LB is a easy win

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
It was good to see him get hot and gain some confidence

Steelerz99

Forefather
Reaction score
Well... he did what (I think) he needed to do and that was rally the squad, make some nice throws, decisions, and win the game. It's Cleveland, and you win that game. Boom, job done. Now, on to what matters

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
If he can play like he did for most of that second half I'd be ok with him as a line cook but he needs to show some enthusiasm and intestinal fortitude.

LOL....the guy is ******* back up QB yet half the board wants the guy to play like he is a franchise QB....Fact is he is just like the rest of the back ups in the league. I wouldn't mind him back next year just for the fact he knows the system inside and out. If they don't bring him back....who cares. I will have to hope Zach can play just as good. Don't be surprised if Zach is worse though.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL....the guy is ******* back up QB yet half the board wants the guy to play like he is a franchise QB....Fact is he is just like the rest of the back ups in the league. I wouldn't mind him back next year just for the fact he knows the system inside and out. If they don't bring him back....who cares. I will have to hope Zach can play just as good. Don't be surprised if Zach is worse though.

I think Zach may be better. Landry had some good short passes today. But to be in this system for 4 seasons and it seems his decision making has regressed

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I think Zach may be better. Landry had some good short passes today. But to be in this system for 4 seasons and it seems his decision making has regressed

How so?

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English

I just expect better against a 1-11 team. Guess I'm too critical.

Actually I expect a backup QB to be able to pull our *** out of the fire when we're against the wall when an elite defense is lined up on the other side of the ball.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

It just seems he's hesitant to throw the ball. As a result he over/under throws. Maybe it's just me as a fan expecting him to perform. All QB's have their faults, starters and back ups. I'd just like to see Jones have a big game, kinda how he was against the Cardinals

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I admit my judgement was wrong...

Today

Sent from my SM-G935P using Steeler Nation mobile app

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
It just seems he's hesitant to throw the ball. As a result he over/under throws. Maybe it's just me as a fan expecting him to perform. All QB's have their faults, starters and back ups. I'd just like to see Jones have a big game, kinda how he was against the Cardinals

24 of 37 for 277 yds with 3TD's and 1 int

23 of 36 for 167 0 TD's and 0 INT's

Stats from our 2 QB's against the Browns...You pick which are Ben's and which are Jones.