• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Keys to a Kansas City win (feel free to add your own)

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
We can't fire Tomlin until after we win the Super Bowl.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Houston would come here

Oh man that was really unclear and unfortunate. I meant theoretically if we make it to the big game, which is in Houston. Giving no respect whatsoever to the Texans LMAO

steelhurt

Reaction score
I disagree. I think our defense and our running game have evolved to the point where Ben could have a bad game, but we could win the war in the trenches. So long as he has less than 3 turnovers we should win this game even if Ben is otherwise less than average.

Trust me, if Ben plays badly we're hosed. Defense has a long way to go before I feel comfortable with them being good enough to overcome a bad Ben game.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man that was really unclear and unfortunate. I meant theoretically if we make it to the big game, which is in Houston. Giving no respect whatsoever to the Texans LMAO

I thought it was quite clear. When we go to Huston to kick ***. I'm NOT overlooking anyone as I look who is in front of us. We play who is put before us and after KC if it happens to be Huston, then so be it. Either way we are kicking some *** wheather it's cheating or traveling to us, wee will kick that ***.

Salute the nation

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Can it just be Sunday already? HERE WE GO