• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Keep or Cut: Mark Barron

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
DIC and Slash,

Yes I think Chukes and Zach can compete for the starting RT and the loser will be the swing. They both improved as the year went on. Chukes had a good game when he started against the Rams as well, when Feiler moved to LG. I expected a lot more competition last year, but I'm not upset Feiler ran away with it, he clearly was the best man for the job last year. I forgot about Gray. I'm excited to see how he's improved.

Coach, you're right. Any team in the league would love to pay a starter under $3M. This move was a smart fiscal move and a no brainer.

Also I know you mentioned in another thread that the cap sights have us over. They can't keep up with all the league moves every day, they will be in line next week.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
DIC and Slash,

Yes I think Chukes and Zach can compete for the starting RT and the loser will be the swing. They both improved as the year went on. Chukes had a good game when he started against the Rams as well, when Feiler moved to LG. I expected a lot more competition last year, but I'm not upset Feiler ran away with it, he clearly was the best man for the job last year. I forgot about Gray. I'm excited to see how he's improved.

Coach, you're right. Any team in the league would love to pay a starter under $3M. This move was a smart fiscal move and a no brainer.

Also I know you mentioned in another thread that the cap sights have us over. They can't keep up with all the league moves every day, they will be in line next week.

Chuks also had a torn labrum his rookie year. He's another season removed from that and should have his full strength plus some bulk since. Will be a good battle out there at RT. Would miss 72 reporting eligible if he wins the starting job but may the best man win.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
DIC and Slash,

Cope, on a side note, I don't know what you got going on tonight but I think SN is in need of a "Ask Drunk Cope" thread, for morale. And specify no Coronavirus questions! C'mon buddy, I know you can do this. And maybe we can get a fairly good group together tonight to share in some good Steelers information and maybe a few laughs.

If not tonight, maybe another day.