• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harrison Releases Statement via Instagram

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Was at Giant Eagle today and Harrison bobbleheads are marked down 50%.

AFCCG will be played in Pittsburgh. Cheats will be sitting at home.
I wish, but it'll be in Foxboro and they'll beat us again. Darth Hoodie is just that much better than Coach Shades and the league wants it that way, obviously.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score

I wish, but it'll be in Foxboro and they'll beat us again. Darth Hoodie is just that much better than Coach Shades and the league wants it that way, obviously.

The league needs a good storyline, and every storyline needs a good villain. If we were written in the story to win the SB this year the league would be putting more emphasis on the DNR shamrock and a historic powerhouse winning one for the fallen leader(s), if you include Shazier as well. I think the story plays out better if the historic powerhouse rises up and beats the villain for its fallen leaders, who doesn't love happy endings?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

obviously.

5 years from now and after a short, unremarkable 2 game stint with the cheats, James will be standing in Canton and entering as a Steeler. All will have been forgotten and those bobble heads will be worth a small fortune. Get 'em while you can.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
5 years from now and after a short, unremarkable 2 game stint with the cheats, James will be standing in Canton and entering as a Steeler. All will have been forgotten and those bobble heads will be worth a small fortune. Get 'em while you can.

They wouldn't be worth a small fortune before he quit the team yet now.