• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Jeff Brown, the pilot of the doomed aircraft, was the only one out of the four pilots not certified to fly in instrument conditions.

The Death of SRV was one that hurt. I was backing out of my driveway heading to high school in my 1978 Bronco listening to Paulsen and Kren when they broke the news. I put her in park, my head dropped, and I shed a few tears. I had a bad childhood, verbally and physically abusive, and the blues were getting me through it all. SRV still moves me to this day. The fact that he took the last seat, sparing his brother Jimmie and wife connie, is eerily similar to the day that music died.
I remember reading about it in the paper out on the deck of my apartment when I was going to school down in Daytona. Seems like yesterday. I was totally into the Blues back then too--still am--and the news definitely hit home. It was like learning a family member died. Tough to explain. Wish I had a chance to see him play.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I remember reading about it in the paper out on the deck of my apartment when I was going to school down in Daytona. Seems like yesterday. I was totally into the Blues back then too--still am--and the news definitely hit home. It was like learning a family member died. Tough to explain. Wish I had a chance to see him play.
Buddy Guy is on his farewell tour. I saw him a few weeks ago in Jim Thorpe PA and it was an incredible show. I highly recommend going. An 87 year old man shouldn't be able to play like that.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Jeff Brown, the pilot of the doomed aircraft, was the only one out of the four pilots not certified to fly in instrument conditions.

The Death of SRV was one that hurt. I was backing out of my driveway heading to high school in my 1978 Bronco listening to Paulsen and Kren when they broke the news. I put her in park, my head dropped, and I shed a few tears. I had a bad childhood, verbally and physically abusive, and the blues were getting me through it all. SRV still moves me to this day. The fact that he took the last seat, sparing his brother Jimmie and wife connie, is eerily similar to the day that music died.
SRV is one of my favorites too. I have oh probably 130 bootleg live shows of his. Some right from the mixing board. I have the Alpine Valley shows too.

I found his music a few years after I started playing guitar, then soon realized, I was never going to reach that level ever..lol.

Miss that guy.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Buddy Guy is on his farewell tour. I saw him a few weeks ago in Jim Thorpe PA and it was an incredible show. I highly recommend going. An 87 year old man shouldn't be able to play like that.
My brother and his son went to that show. Penns Peak, I think? He said it was a great show.

Reactions: JMM

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian are missing following the Sunday crash of their helicopter. The Iranian leaders were returning from a visit to Iran's border with Azerbaijan in northwest Iran when their helicopter went down while flying in mountainous terrain in heavy fog.
Boo ****ing hoo.
We all know how Burgundy feels about Muslims.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Why we there if it’s not secure.

3 US service members injured on Gaza humanitarian aid mission, 1 in critical condition: Defense officials​

US defense officials said injuries sustained by three American servicemembers in Gaza were non-combat injuries​

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
lol. Who? Shut the fu k up and sit back down. No one recognizes you.

CNN —
The United Nations’ top court has ordered Israel to immediately halt its controversial military operation in the southern Gaza city of Rafah, further increasing international pressure on Israel over its war against Hamas.

“Israel must immediately halt its military offensive and any other action in Rafah which may inflict on the Palestinian group in Gaza conditions of life that could bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” Judge Nawaf Salam, president of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), said on Friday.

The court considers the humanitarian situation in Rafah to be classified as “disastrous,” he said, adding that UN officials have indicated that the situation was set to “intensify even further” if the Israeli operation in Rafah continues.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

CNN —
The United Nations’ top court has ordered Israel to immediately halt its controversial military operation in the southern Gaza city of Rafah, further increasing international pressure on Israel over its war against Hamas.

“Israel must immediately halt its military offensive and any other action in Rafah which may inflict on the Palestinian group in Gaza conditions of life that could bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” Judge Nawaf Salam, president of the International Court of Justice (ICJ), said on Friday.

The court considers the humanitarian situation in Rafah to be classified as “disastrous,” he said, adding that UN officials have indicated that the situation was set to “intensify even further” if the Israeli operation in Rafah continues.
Will they hold their breath until they stop?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

CNN —

**** the UN. They can eat a big bag of AB gummy dicks.

Ham *** has several American citizens still being held hostage as well. I don't hear Pedo Pete saying a damn thing about that. If I'm Israel I'd ramp that **** up. Electing Hamas and supporting them has consequences. Everything bad that's happening to them now is a 100% direct result of the actions of Hamas. It's not that difficult to find a solution.

I find it funny Israel has well over a million Muslims living in Israel in peace,yet no Israelis dare live in that Jew hating shithole they call Palestine.

They should be thankful they're not getting carpet bombed.

Give up your hostages and Hamas or face certain annihilation. They won't,because their goal is and has always been the extermination of the Israelis.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

source.gif