• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
It's going to get real now. With the US essentially funding Iran through their most recent deal, I wouldn't be surprised if those rockets were bought and paid for by us.

It's like let's find a way to make more turmoil so we can save the day by spending more on the military machine. Here is 6 billion Iran, just promise you don't use it for military purposes.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Let someone fire 5000 rockets at us here in the United States and see if we refrain from violence.

I'd go wipe them from the face of the planet if I'm Israel.

Why out of the blue did they all of a sudden pull this bs. Which they've been doing for a very long time with the rockets. They don't have the Iron Dome for nothing.

This smells of Iran.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
Let someone fire 5000 rockets at us here in the United States and see if we refrain from violence.

Why out of the blue did they all of a sudden pull this bs. Which they've been doing for a very long time with the rockets. They don't have the Iron Dome for nothing.

This smells of Iran.
Me to. Wipe them out

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

This smells of Iran.
It has to be a setup.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

This smells of Iran.
Isn’t today or soon the end of a week long Jewish holiday?

Or maybe they just got there rockets from Iran bc Iran just got paid by sleepy.

xjx

Reaction score
I suppose we will get sucked in to paying for something. Joe likes kickbacks.

xjx

Reaction score
She brings her brilliance to the podium. The world gets to listen to the wise one speak.