• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
New name I heard for them: Hamazis.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I would bet over half of the protesters do not attend the college they are protesting at.
I would further bet that 1/2 of the protesters we see on TV at 1 college will be on TV at another college next week

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I would bet over half of the protesters do not attend the college they are protesting at.
I would further bet that 1/2 of the protesters we see on TV at 1 college will be on TV at another college next week
I heard on the radio yesterday that when the cleared the campus at UT Austin that roughly 80% of the protesters were not students and of those people something like 60% weren’t even from Texas. Hell, the matching tents and professional signs are a dead giveaway. Bunch of easily led automatons, yet they have the nerve to call anyone else a cult or sheep.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I heard on the radio yesterday that when the cleared the campus at UT Austin that roughly 80% of the protesters were not students and of those people something like 60% weren’t even from Texas. Hell, the matching tents and professional signs are a dead giveaway. Bunch of easily led automatons, yet they have the nerve to call anyone else a cult or sheep.
Same deal from the protests in Charlottesville. Hell the governor at the time took the opportunity to use the State Police to set up the perfect storm. Two lost their lives when their chopper ran out of fuel. Unreal the lengths they'll go to in order to set up a narrative.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Same deal from the protests in Charlottesville. Hell the governor at the time took the opportunity to use the State Police to set up the perfect storm. Two lost their lives when their chopper ran out of fuel. Unreal the lengths they'll go to in order to set up a narrative.
This is what a nation in it's death throes looks like.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Again. Send a joint message with Israel to the civilians of Gaza.

Overthrow Hamas, exile or turn them over to the IDF, find & free all hostages and the occupation will be over.

Stop protecting known terrorists and letting them parade as your government.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently the hammies have agreed to a cease fire. The only problem is that Israel had no part in the deal. They accepted a deal put together by Qatar, Saudi and a certain country run by a guy with Dementia.

Here's the highlights of this whopper of a deal

42 day ceasefire - so basically just some time to regroup and plan more attacks

Ham will free 33 hostages, alive or dead, in exchange for Israel releasing 30 prisoners per dead body that Ham turns over. So Israel frees 990 palestinians for 33 dead bodies. Great deal.

Oh, and it all ends with with Gaza being rebuilt like new. I wonder who will pay for that?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently the hammies have agreed to a cease fire. The only problem is that Israel had no part in the deal. They accepted a deal put together by Qatar, Saudi and a certain country run by a guy with Dementia.

Here's the highlights of this whopper of a deal

42 day ceasefire - so basically just some time to regroup and plan more attacks

Ham will free 33 hostages, alive or dead, in exchange for Israel releasing 30 prisoners per dead body that Ham turns over. So Israel frees 990 palestinians for 33 dead bodies. Great deal.

Oh, and it all ends with with Gaza being rebuilt like new. I wonder who will pay for that?
Reading that article, two things struck me.

1) I can't imagine why Israel would have rejected that deal. Give away everything and receive next to nothing? Who wouldn't go for that?

2) Painfully obvious that Obama cohorts negotiated that deal. We will give you 33, dead or alive, and you give us 990 alive. Plus, you release people form the prisons that are on this list. Sounds like when we gave 5 notorious terrorists back to the Taliban for that traitor Bowe Bergdahl.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
These colleges are being bought by middle east money. Billions in donations.
That and a lot of dark domestic money...

When did the protests become organized and really start to disrupt things/get ugly?

When the war started? Not really

After Israel hammered Iran? Yes

These protests are to help protect Iran with the guise of protecting innocent civilians in Gaza, with students, most of which don't have a clue, and paid activists leading the charge. Where is that money coming from? Find it and you'll find who is behind disrupting the **** out of our lives and driving the cost of living into lower Earth orbit.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep waiting for a reporter to ask one of those protesters, so would you support a ceasefire once the Palestinian civilians turn over all Hamas personnel to IDF?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
That and a lot of dark domestic money...

When did the protests become organized and really start to disrupt things/get ugly?

When the war started? Not really

After Israel hammered Iran? Yes

These protests are to help protect Iran with the guise of protecting innocent civilians in Gaza, with students, most of which don't have a clue, and paid activists leading the charge. Where is that money coming from? Find it and you'll find who is behind disrupting the **** out of our lives and driving the cost of living into lower Earth orbit.
Also foreign students almost always pay cash at full price.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Columbia update, you probably read that they've canceled the undergraduate, graduation ceremonies, partly because the "protestors" are camped in the area where the graduations have always occurred. There will be ceremonies for the grad students, but they will be held off campus as soon as they can find a secure location. It's insane that it's come to this. No surprise that a large percentage of the trouble makers aren't students, and it's the local and state politicians, as well as a segment of the Columbia administration, that's allowing this to persist. My friends daughter has only one access to campus and can't enter without multiple forms of identification. It's a scary situation for her when she fears just going to work. It's past time for the grownups to step in.

Reactions: JMM

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Columbia update, you probably read that they've canceled the undergraduate, graduation ceremonies, partly because the "protestors" are camped in the area where the graduations have always occurred. There will be ceremonies for the grad students, but they will be held off campus as soon as they can find a secure location. It's insane that it's come to this. No surprise that a large percentage of the trouble makers aren't students, and it's the local and state politicians, as well as a segment of the Columbia administration, that's allowing this to persist. My friends daughter has only one access to campus and can't enter without multiple forms of identification. It's a scary situation for her when she fears just going to work. It's past time for the grownups to step in.
So in other words, the students need multiple forms of ID but the non-student protesters don't.
Right, got it.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Hilarious video of a black guy walking through UCLA and refusing to leave. If he was white, i bet they would have threatened him shouted him down, but they don;t know how to deal with a black guy who refuses to follow their rules.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Certainly. Sides with the muzies. If I couldn’t hate this govt more.

Biden says he will stop sending bombs and artillery shells to Israel if it launches major invasion of Rafah​

By Kevin Liptak, CNN
Updated 8:32 PM EDT, Wed May 8, 2024

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
If I'm Israel, I go kill all of Hamas. They'll just be fighting them again when the little nutjobs reform and add a bunch of new terrorists to the ranks.

They play victim very well after doing horrible deeds. The only truce I would offer is that they hand over all Hamas, alive or dead.

That's not going to happen, so I'd just kill them all and be done with it. If Iran gets into it,I'd tell them we will nuke Tehran, now **** off.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Certainly. Sides with the muzies. If I couldn’t hate this govt more.

Biden says he will stop sending bombs and artillery shells to Israel if it launches major invasion of Rafah​

By Kevin Liptak, CNN
Updated 8:32 PM EDT, Wed May 8, 2024

didn't they impeach Trump for even considering delaying arms to Ukraine? But now it's cool to outright campaign to oust the Prime Minister, build a port in their country and actually stop shipments of aid.

Israel has to call Biden's bluff. Like everything else, he talks big and does not back it up. He wants to score points with his left base by criticizing Israel but then quietly supporting them with supplies.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
didn't they impeach Trump for even considering delaying arms to Ukraine? But now it's cool to outright campaign to oust the Prime Minister, build a port in their country and actually stop shipments of aid.

Israel has to call Biden's bluff. Like everything else, he talks big and does not back it up. He wants to score points with his left base by criticizing Israel but then quietly supporting them with supplies.
So do we get our billions back as tax payers since it’s not going there. O no that’s right it already hit Nancy bank account