• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
There should never be a fake palestinian state and Bibi is correct they need to protect Israel at all costs.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
He's a garbage human. I bet if a group came in,took out most of his family and was holding the rest hostage,he'd be singing a different tune.
Crying Chuck or Bibi, or both?

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but he has a D after his name, and I think it stands for doesn't, as in doesn't matter.
Most of the American Dims do not support Bibi as leader. It's kinda nice to see US officials messing in the internal leadership affairs of foreign countries publicly, because it usually happens behind closed doors, or with black ops.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So do you think Iran pop off this weekend like they say? If so, what’s next

xjx

Reaction score
Iran pops. Israel cries. Biden will spin, do nothing and ask china to help. China helps joe....for a price.

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
and This is why someone like me could not be the President. this **** with Iran not giving two ***** about our position or our strength goes back to Jimmy Carter. We continue to show nothing but weakness to feed the evil around the world.

I would make our position very clear no beating around the bush. Iran fires one missile into Israel you will be a sheet of glass within minutes. no long drawn out war, no plane load of money headed your way, Nothing but death for your entire ******* country.

Now after I totally destroy Iran, I get on the phone with Putzin and tell him to get the **** out of Ukraine. you would think that after I turn Iran into a shinny new parking lot the rest of the evil in this world would take me serious. I think the entire world would settle down, no one wants a full blown world wide nuclear war.

Feel free to write me in on your ballot in Nov. Warriors 42 for president.....

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
on another subject while I am ranting I want to make it clear that I am for late term abortion, I say about 80 years old would be a nice round age. If you are a grown man walk into a women s bathroom and pull out your dick, I should be able to follow you in walk right up to you and abort your sick ***. you want to play dress up and wear women s underwear, do you but do it where my wife, daughters and grand daughters are not subject to it. there are places you can go get your perv on; they are called gay bars.

You know this country is in the ******* when you have someone like Bill Maher saying what the **** and being called a conservative.

If you don't like what I just said to bad, if you agree with me. Write in warriors 42 for president in Nov. lol.....

Troglodyte

Reaction score
and This is why someone like me could not be the President. this **** with Iran not giving two ***** about our position or our strength goes back to Jimmy Carter. We continue to show nothing but weakness to feed the evil around the world.

I would make our position very clear no beating around the bush. Iran fires one missile into Israel you will be a sheet of glass within minutes. no long drawn out war, no plane load of money headed your way, Nothing but death for your entire ******* country.

Now after I totally destroy Iran, I get on the phone with Putzin and tell him to get the **** out of Ukraine. you would think that after I turn Iran into a shinny new parking lot the rest of the evil in this world would take me serious. I think the entire world would settle down, no one wants a full blown world wide nuclear war.

Feel free to write me in on your ballot in Nov. Warriors 42 for president.....
Why should the US be the one to nuke Iran, doesn’t Israel have their own?