• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hamas is throwing rooftop parties for all their LGBTQOGURR supporters.

kinda solves that problem, doesnt it?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope im wrong.

The United States is about to be very much involved in this ****. The passages of ships at the Horne will be it and their continued attacks.

What percent of oil goes through this place? Almost all of it. I anticipate some strikes coming to Yemen soon from us.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope im wrong.

The United States is about to be very much involved in this ****. The passages of ships at the Horne will be it and their continued attacks.

What percent of oil goes through this place? Almost all of it. I anticipate some strikes coming to Yemen soon from us.
Or, we could go back to energy independence.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The war we should be preparing for is the war on our own soil.

The enemy is here...they number more than ever, they are embolden, and they are determined to defeat our way of life and Zionism..

Those ******** in the middle east are just playing "keep your eye off the ball" game with us...and we are falling for it as planned..

Be prepared, these Islamic radicals and our brains washed young people protesting in our cities, will start shooting soon my friends....
We also need to worry about invaders from the south also, that are well equipped, trained, and have plans of capturing territory along the southern border.
I'm predicting a few months before the 2024 election.

I wish I wasn't so negative and discouraged on the current condition of our nation...

Last edited:

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
The war we should be preparing for is the war on our own soil.

The enemy is here...they number more than ever, they are embolden, and they are determined to defeat our way of life and Zionism..

Those ******** in the middle east are just playing "keep your eye off the ball" game with us...and we are falling for it as planned..

Be prepared, these Islamic radicals and our brains washed young people protesting in our cities, will start shooting soon my friends....
We also need to worry about invaders from the south also, that are well equipped, trained, and have plans of capturing territory along the southern border.
I'm predicting a few months before the 2024 election.

I wish I wasn't so negative and discouraged on the current condition of our nation...
My neighbor assures me that he has enough scary things in his garage to protect everything north of the Carefree Highway.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbor assures me that he has enough scary things in his garage to protect everything north of the Carefree Highway.
God bless him!
Very sad that everything has transpired the way it has in the last few short years it seems..

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
WASHINGTON/ADEN, Yemen, Jan 11 (Reuters) - The United States and Britain launched strikes against sites linked to the Houthi movement in Yemen, the first on the country since the Iran-backed group started targeting international shipping in the Red Sea late last year.

As witnesses in Yemen confirmed explosions throughout the country to Reuters, President Joe Biden cautioned in a statement late on Thursday he would not hesitate to carry out further action if needed.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Any attack on Yemen’s Houthis on the part of the United States will not go without a response, the group’s leader Abdel-Malik al-Houthi has said in a televised speech, as the Iranian-backed group stepped up attacks on commercial vessels in the Red Sea in protest against Israel’s war in Gaza.

“Any American attack will not remain without a response. The response will be greater than the attack that was carried out with 20 drones and a number of missiles,” the Houthi leader said, referring to a strike on Wednesday, when Houthi drones and missiles targeted US and United Kingdom ships in the largest single attack yet on foreign vessels.

“We are more determined to target ships linked to Israel, and we will not back down from that,” al-Houthi said.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
😡

Two U.S Navy sailors were reported missing while conducting operations Thursday off the coast of Somalia, the U.S. Central Command said

Search and rescue operations are currently ongoing, the statement said.

Officials said that the two sailors were reported missing on Thursday evening.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
U.S. personnel were injured during an attack on the Al-Asad Airbase in Iraq Saturday, and a member of Iraq's security forces was seriously wounded, according to reports.

The base came under a tactical missile attack, and more than 15 U.S. Patriot missiles were launched to intercept. But some missiles got through, according to Charles Lister, a senior fellow and director of the Middle East Institute Syria Program and the Middle East Institute Countering Terrorism and Extremism Program.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq, an umbrella group of Iran-backed Iraqi militants, claimed responsibility, Liste

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
U.S. personnel were injured during an attack on the Al-Asad Airbase in Iraq Saturday, and a member of Iraq's security forces was seriously wounded, according to reports.

The base came under a tactical missile attack, and more than 15 U.S. Patriot missiles were launched to intercept. But some missiles got through, according to Charles Lister, a senior fellow and director of the Middle East Institute Syria Program and the Middle East Institute Countering Terrorism and Extremism Program.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq, an umbrella group of Iran-backed Iraqi militants, claimed responsibility, Liste
I think that if you bomb the hell out if the guys that attacked you its now called genocide/apartheid.

So be thankful that only a few got hurt.

/s