• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game day thread, Steelers vs Eagles.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well it's a good thing I didn't see this mess as I took my daughter to see storks. Funny movie.

But, looking just at the score.....where is my offense. I seen a couple posts and I agree where is my high powered offense. I expected it against a divisional rival. Not against someone else in transition period. Again I didn't see it, but what the **** is the O doing.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
We did have 48 sacks last season, with Dupree as a rookie, Heyward and Tuitt would be better, I think they were looking at the DB's as the concern. Heyward and Tuitt are coming right at the QB so the QB always sees them it's going to be tough for them to cause havoc in the positions they play

looking at DBs as a concern with the same result, quiet as a church mouse in free agency

FS I harked on, all last year

and despite the sack count from last year, it didn't take away from the OLBer question marks heading into the offseason.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
looking at DBs as a concern with the same result, quiet as a church mouse in free agency

FS I harked on, all last year

and despite the sack count from last year, it didn't take away from the OLBer question marks heading into the offseason.
Who would you have signed?