• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

*Fairwell Miami

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
I seriously wonder if part of his holdout related to his inability to pass a drug test

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I seriously wonder if part of his holdout related to his inability to pass a drug test

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Doubt it. The guy didn't hold out only to come back earlier than he has to. Kind of defeats the purpose of holding out into the season.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
He ain't coming back now. Removed the words Pittsburgh Steeler from his Twitter account. Straight douche bag. Go blaze up and enjoy your year off Le'Veon.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It must be only me. I don't think they will be lining Bell up as a 3rd WR as a bunch on here think. Also the Bell and Conner in the back field at the same time I just don't see happening. Could Bell get some package plays where he is a WR? I believe so but I don't think he will be our 3rd WR.

TOTALLY agree as he (bell) is to dang slow and a DB will be all over him.

Salute the nation

Smash

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude left 14 million, 14 freaking million dollars on the table this year leaves me to ask was the Bell shitshow really about money? Starting to wonder if he ever finds the motivation to play again. Goes without saying but somebody been giving him some really bad advice.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude left 14 million, 14 freaking million dollars on the table this year leaves me to ask was the Bell shitshow really about money? Starting to wonder if he ever finds the motivation to play again. Goes without saying but somebody been giving him some really bad advice.

Or Bell is really just that stupid. I have seen enough from him to know he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I can't remember a player who had a year off at the RB position and came back the next year without drop-off in play Really a big risk for whatever team is willing to take that on.

And then he wants a shitload of money guaranteed up front? From a business standpoint that doesn't seem too smart.Which makes me think he will be on a team that isn't too smart at making decisions. More than likely they will have a ****** O-line. Maybe even a mediocre QB.

From the Steelers standpoint you should be able to upgrade the roster. Perhaps a CB and or WR. And draft a RB for depth within the first three rounds.

Last edited: