• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Everybody wants Andy to win one

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn shame this fool Omar continues to post nonsense. He wouldn't know common sense if it slapped him right in the face.

Fools gold, and back they go to not mattering again in 2020, just like omar

bwah! wait, you think the 49ers are all of a sudden going to be a bad team in 2020? why is that? please, give us details. let's hear it.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Niners are bad ***. They just did not put it away. It's like a fighter who works a great game plan against a knockout artist. Massive props taking it to the late rounds. Sometimes you can take it all the way and win a decision, other times you will eventually get knocked the **** out.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
bwah! wait, you think the 49ers are all of a sudden going to be a bad team in 2020? why is that? please, give us details. let's hear it.

fools gold doesn't make the playoffs next season. Rams & Seahawks will be better in the NFCW next year.

If you know football, which your dumb *** clearly does not, you would know that teams that lose the Super Bowl have problems signing their own free agents who want to get paid for their year. This leads to loss of personnel and weak draft capital drafting at the back end of the draft. Fools gold won't be **** next year just like you ain't **** every year. ******* scrub

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Why such angst over 2 teams that I assume under normal conditions, none of us give a rats *** about?

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
fools gold doesn't make the playoffs next season. Rams & Seahawks will be better in the NFCW next year.

If you know football, which your dumb *** clearly does not, you would know that teams that lose the Super Bowl have problems signing their own free agents who want to get paid for their year. This leads to loss of personnel and weak draft capital drafting at the back end of the draft. Fools gold won't be **** next year just like you ain't **** every year. ******* scrub

okay, how about this? if the 49ers make the playoffs, your ***** *** permanently leaves, and never comes back. if they don't, i'll leave. take it or leave it, *****

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
okay, how about this? if the 49ers make the playoffs, your ***** *** permanently leaves, and never comes back. if they don't, i'll leave. take it or leave it, *****

Your head is so empty you're permanently not here already. I believe the term is FOOLS gold.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is a Trainwreck. Both KC and SF will be in the playoffs next season but they will need a little more from garoppolo to win it all

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is a Trainwreck. Both KC and SF will be in the playoffs next season but they will need a little more from garoppolo to win it all

YES, partially true as I think the game plan failed as well. They strayed away and didn't RUN the ball the way they did all year to get to where they were.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Like many solid teams they are a QB injury away from missing the playoffs and missed it a year prior for arguably that reason.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Your head is so empty you're permanently not here already. I believe the term is FOOLS gold.

yeah, of course you won't take that bet, didn't think you would. keep posting out yer ***, squeaky

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
oh look ,, more LOL's with Omar.

source.gif