• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Everybody wants Andy to win one

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said, they were fools gold. **** SF

oh shut the **** up, you just have a hate boner for SF for God knows why. you acted like SF was going to get obliterated in that game, and that didnt happen. take your fool's gold and shove it up your dumb ***

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
oh shut the **** up, you just have a hate boner for SF for God knows why. you acted like SF was going to get obliterated in that game, and that didnt happen. take your fool's gold and shove it up your dumb ***

They're lucky it was just an 11 point loss. They were fools gold all year and it caught them in the 4th quarter for the fraud they are Mr. Internet tough guy. On to the next season with your garbage talk.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
They're lucky it was just an 11 point loss. They were fools gold all year and it caught them in the 4th quarter for the fraud they are Mr. Internet tough guy. On to the next season with your garbage talk.

Eat **** and live, ****. You're full of it and you know it

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Omar, settle down. JFC, you made your point already.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Omar, settle down. JFC, you made your point already.

He lost his point, just like the fools gold niners lost a 10 point 4th quarter lead. This is a Steelers fan board, just in case that looney tune has forgotten.

Last edited:

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
It's like their egos are so big, they have to prove they can do it all as opposed to what they're actually good at, or something. I have no other explanation. Essentially running the ball only 17 times (I'm not counting the end around stuff to Samuel or Garoppolo's runs) when their ground game was working is insanity to me.

I remember wondering why Dallas stopped running Tony D against us in the Super Bowl. I was glad about it, but it didn't make sense. That guy might be the most underrated player of all time. He was ridiculously good and nobody talks about him.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
He lost his point, just like the fools gold niners lost a 10 point 4th quarter lead. This is a Steelers fan board, just in case that looney tune has forgotten.

the 49ers weren't fool's gold, and they aren't fool's gold. enough out of you, you overgrown baby.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
the 49ers weren't fool's gold, and they aren't fool's gold. enough out of you, you overgrown baby.

21-0 4th Quarter score in the Super Bowl says they were out of their league. Fools gold is what they are. Go post on the bang bang niner gang site with your constant bullshit

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
21-0 4th Quarter score in the Super Bowl says they were out of their league.
In fairness I saw at least 3 calls that went against the 9rs that could easily have gone their way, and indeed I thought it was a bit of the ole' "Turn yer head the other way" treatment by the refs.

I'm not sayin' the Chiefs didn't play a good game, but it's not like they didn't get some goooood calls going their way.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
21-0 4th Quarter score in the Super Bowl says they were out of their league. Fools gold is what they are. Go post on the bang bang niner gang site with your constant bullshit

did kyle shanahan facefuck your wife while you cucked away in the corner or something? why do you have such hate for that team??

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Coolie or somebody please remove ******** post and my response asap

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude. You need a time out.
What the **** is wrong with you?

why are you so worried about posts that aren't even directed to you? and then you want to go running to coolie about deleting posts? what the **** is wrong with YOU, connie?

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
why are you so worried about posts that aren't even directed to you? and then you want to go running to coolie about deleting posts? what the **** is wrong with YOU, connie?
Stop being a douchenozzle.
You lower the average here, for no good reason.

You are better than that, and the average reader of some (not all) of your crap is worse off.

Stop acting like graffiti.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
You are better than that

You are better than that, Omar. Don't bring people's family members into silly arguments over ******* football teams.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok ok, you guys are right.

Let me rephrase my original question to 57:

did kyle shanahan facefuck YOU or something??

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok ok, you guys are right.

Let me rephrase my original question to 57:

did kyle shanahan facefuck YOU or something??

Why don't you let this **** go and go to another thread. We get it you have the ability to be a prick. You know trolls get banned for flaming family members. You went back in forth in this thread like a playground child wanting the last word in. So in the process you think it is cool ******** on good posters. Take your bipolar meds and move on to the next thread you twatwaffled enough.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Andy got it done. He's going to the hall of fame and IMO passed Tomlin long ago with his amount of playoff wins ( 15 ). A top head coach is involved in the action calling plays and with sideline coaching. Mahomes gives him a lot of credit.

Glad KC won. Now only us and the cheaters have 6. San Fran...Stuck on 5.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Why don't you let this **** go and go to another thread. We get it you have the ability to be a prick. You know trolls get banned for flaming family members. You went back in forth in this thread like a playground child wanting the last word in. So in the process you think it is cool ******** on good posters. Take your bipolar meds and move on to the next thread you twatwaffled enough.

Slash, piss off

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn shame this fool Omar continues to post nonsense. He wouldn't know common sense if it slapped him right in the face.

Fools gold, and back they go to not mattering again in 2020, just like omar