• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dak is legit, Jones is burning garbage

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
I am impressed with Dak's poise. Came in against the Seahawks first team D and the moment didn't look too big for him.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Wonder how close the Steelers were between Dak Prescott and Jerald Hawkins in the 4th. Hawkins looks so-so. Be interesting to see 2-3 years from now how each are doing.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Wonder how close the Steelers were between Dak Prescott and Jerald Hawkins in the 4th. Hawkins looks so-so. Be interesting to see 2-3 years from now how each are doing.

The Steelers are believed to be very high on Hawkins

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
What i saw vs Seattle was some pretty basic, cautious throws. He looks great for a rookie but let's not get crazy. He has all day to throw behind that Cowboy OL and the throws are damn easy.

He went 17/23 for 116 yards. That's only 5 yards per attempt.

Ryan Leaf looked awesome in preseason and his first few starts, and then it fell apart. I'm not saying Dak will fall apart like Leaf, but we've seen it so many times where a QB has a string of good games and then defenses learn their weaknesses and it's all over.

ark steel

Reaction score
What i saw vs Seattle was some pretty basic, cautious throws. He looks great for a rookie but let's not get crazy. He has all day to throw behind that Cowboy OL and the throws are damn easy.

He went 17/23 for 116 yards. That's only 5 yards per attempt.

Ryan Leaf looked awesome in preseason and his first few starts, and then it fell apart. I'm not saying Dak will fall apart like Leaf, but we've seen it so many times where a QB has a string of good games and then defenses learn their weaknesses and it's all over.

Their 3rd string guy went 10/17 for 113 and a Td. Doesn't seem to be much different than Dak for the game.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
How's kap doing now a days. I recall jaws and other talking heads calling him the next great and that was after a solid NFL season. So some rook has 3 preseason games and is ....well, you fill in the name. I think not.

Has he looked good, yes. Let's see come game time. Hey, I beleive, I just drafted him in my FFL. Hope he light it up.