• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Troglodyte

Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
😂 17 million killed by the vaccine! 1,300 side effects including deja vu!

Including - documented by Pfizer - 1,223 events with a fatal outcome

So Pfizer is wrong to suggest that the vaccines may not have a causal relationship to deja vu? HTFG, Tim!

You're severe inability to comprehend the English language and comprehend logic never ceases to astound.

Pfizer submitted a BLA saying including nine pages of adverse event reports for their vaccine.
Pfizer then said (when called out on it) 'they may not be linked to the vaccine.

Which is the truth and which is the lie?

When you post 11 paragraphs to respond to 4 sentences, you have been epically owned.

The only thing you've ever owned are those dogs you kill when your fat *** walks 437 miles a week.

I tirelessly try to provide you facts, logic and sense. Your one sentence replies are empty, dodging, topic-changing deflections. We know you don't read. Try it at some point. Once. Maybe once?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere in those 830+ pages are multiple people attempting to educate Tim that VAERS data only includes POSSIBLE side effects. Simple minded and juvenile is dismissing that FACT and considering the side effects listed as verified.

Your superior, your Alpha, has never indicated that all reported AEs are confirmed side effects. Go prove it Beta.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Including - documented by Pfizer - 1,223 events with a fatal outcome

You're severe inability to comprehend the English language and comprehend logic never ceases to astound.

Pfizer submitted a BLA saying including nine pages of adverse event reports for their vaccine.
Pfizer then said (when called out on it) 'they may not be linked to the vaccine.

Which is the truth and which is the lie?

The only thing you've ever owned are those dogs you kill when your fat *** walks 437 miles a week.

I tirelessly try to provide you facts, logic and sense. Your one sentence replies are empty, dodging, topic-changing deflections. We know you don't read. Try it at some point. Once. Maybe once?
😂 So you have logically concluded that the vaccine has killed people 1,223 different ways? Or was that just fanaticism?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
What? You can’t be THAT clueless. Go back and read the Reuters article slowly.

It would appear you need to. This is from Pfizer's BLA.

1714677176428.png

Suggest you go to page 16 and start reading the table 7. https://phmpt.org/wp-content/upload...bFmMO_QQS5eGQAV7feZ9RP8mRqniiZR7sD0CMeRGryWfg

Take some time, there's a lot.

Example:

1714677425401.png

Tim said they were definitive because, well, who knows why?

Again, InspectorFlogg, provide evidence that I said definitive about that list.

Pfizer very professionally and politely explained that they may not have any causal relationship.

Didn't the board idiot say may not = may?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
😂 So you have logically concluded that the vaccine has killed people 1,223 different ways? Or was that just fanaticism?

I haven't said that. Go back and show where I did.

I quoted your ridiculous, political fact check: ""Examples of such events are difficult breathing, déjà vu and myocardial infarction, as well as 1,223 events with a fatal outcome"

You don't even understand the article you shared.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
It would appear you need to. This is from Pfizer's BLA.

View attachment 12502

Suggest you go to page 16 and start reading the table 7. https://phmpt.org/wp-content/upload...bFmMO_QQS5eGQAV7feZ9RP8mRqniiZR7sD0CMeRGryWfg

Take some time, there's a lot.

Example:

View attachment 12503

Again, InspectorFlogg, provide evidence that I said definitive about that list.

Didn't the board idiot say may not = may?
If you’re not saying it’s definitive, what the **** is your point? Another milk toast “I’m not saying, I’m just saying” walk back.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF? I said YOU believe all AEs are confirmed.
no, dipshit. we're saying precisely what Pfizer did do be said say.

if you were to slowly click that Reuters article... located here: https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2N2VK1G1/
then find this sentence:
The document was submitted by Pfizer as part of its Biological License Application (BLA) to the United States Federal Drug Administration (FDA) (here).
(Hint: it's the fourth goddamned sentence)

click where it says (here) - which is the last goddamned word in the ******* sentence and be taken to a PDF.
this is the PDF summation of what Pfizer submitted to the FDA.

Not @Tim Steelersfan. Not @Steeltime. Not @Confluence. Not me.
(though we are, far and away, your absolute primary superiors and you'll never amount to as much as the bits of corn or cashews in our ****)

when you find yourself on that PDF, then click on the magnifying glass at the top of the screen
this is "Find"

type "deja vu" in the search field and hit enter.

on page 3fucking2 you'll see that PFIZER listed deja vu as an adverse event.

not Reuters. not your primary superiors. not the barista at Starbucks with your grande vive soy banana milk oat churned sunflower latte with 18 triple pumps of caramel.

Reuters reported what Pfizer said.

your issue is with Pfizer. and the Starbucks barista. Wilford Brimley telling you about dibeetus, hershey's and your picture plastered at county kennels saying "do not let ze adopt ANY ******* animal"

d.i.p.s.h.i.t.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
no, dipshit. we're saying precisely what Pfizer did do be said say.

if you were to slowly click that Reuters article... located here: https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2N2VK1G1/
then find this sentence:

(Hint: it's the fourth goddamned sentence)

click where it says (here) - which is the last goddamned word in the ******* sentence and be taken to a PDF.
this is the PDF summation of what Pfizer submitted to the FDA.

Not @Tim Steelersfan. Not @Steeltime. Not @Confluence. Not me.
(though we are, far and away, your absolute primary superiors and you'll never amount to as much as the bits of corn or cashews in our ****)

when you find yourself on that PDF, then click on the magnifying glass at the top of the screen
this is "Find"

type "deja vu" in the search field and hit enter.

on page 3fucking2 you'll see that PFIZER listed deja vu as an adverse event.

not Reuters. not your primary superiors. not the barista at Starbucks with your grande vive soy banana milk oat churned sunflower latte with 18 triple pumps of caramel.

Reuters reported what Pfizer said.

your issue is with Pfizer. and the Starbucks barista. Wilford Brimley telling you about dibeetus, hershey's and your picture plastered at county kennels saying "do not let ze adopt ANY ******* animal"

d.i.p.s.h.i.t.
😂 So you think Pfizer reports AEs to itself and then shares them with others?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
😂 So you think Pfizer reports AEs to itself and then shares them with others?
i'll type this as slowly as ******* possible

p
f
i
z
e
r

r
e
p
o
r
t
e
d

t
h
i
s

t
o

t
h
e

F
D
A

Report Prepared by:
Worldwide Safety
Pfizer

Troglodyte

Reaction score
i'll type this as slowly as ******* possible

p
f
i
z
e
r

r
e
p
o
r
t
e
d

t
h
i
s

t
o

t
h
e

F
D
A
Wrong. Some nut job associated his deja vu with getting the vaccine and reported it to Pfizer. Pfizer was required to share it with the FDA regardless of its comical nature. Tim unwittingly (I hope) tried to use it to validate his anti-vax fanaticism. That is epically comical.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wrong. Some nut job associated his deja vu with getting the vaccine and reported it to Pfizer. Pfizer was required to share it with the FDA regardless of its comical nature. Tim unwittingly (I hope) tried to use it to validate his anti-vax fanaticism. That is epically comical.
oh, well, close the thread. Inspector Flogseau has solved the case!

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

You really, genuinely are this dumb, aren't you?

Guess how every doctor in every nation over the past 200 years obtains information about symptoms, effects, physical status, mental status, and change in health? Go ahead, I'll wait ...

Naah, you're too dumb for me to wait so let me explain: Doctors get their information about what a patient is feeling from ... hold on for this ... THE PATIENT!

"wHuT AbOuT KatMrI sKaNz, HuH?"

Know why the doctor takes a CT scan or MRI of the heart, or the brain, or the liver, or the colon? Based on what the patient says is bothering him!!

Don't take my word on it? Okay, how about the National Library of Medicine:

Physical examination is the process of evaluating objective anatomic findings through the use of observation, palpation, percussion, and auscultation. The information obtained must be thoughtfully integrated with the patient's history and pathophysiology.

Reference Source for Dr. Flogstain von Booster Regarding Medicine

The "patient's history and pathophysiology" is what the patient tells the doctor about his condition.

Idiot.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Bottom line is that they released a flu bug to create mass pandemonium that impacted a presidential election, changed/upheaved the balance of power, and set the bar much lower with respect to future government overreach. While doing so killed off millions, most who were from the greatest generation and would not stand for the bullshit we see now, made billions off a vaccine that wasn't worth the ink used on the bottle, and totally destroyed lives, families etc. Some support this because the machine that generated all that we knew from March 2020 to ? is their lifeline. May they rot in hell.

Hopefully we eventually find out who planted the seeds of what became COVID-19 . I have a feeling much of what we're seeing today that's keeping Trump in court has a lot to do with it. There's much to uncover and shine a bright light on.

Last edited:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF? I said YOU believe all AEs are confirmed.

Document how you would come to the conclusion that I BELIEVE all AEs reported VAERS and other systems are confirmed. Provide evidence.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
If you’re not saying it’s definitive, what the **** is your point? Another milk toast “I’m not saying, I’m just saying” walk back.

Dear God, help this poor soul.

I have said there are 1300 (give or take) reported side effects of the vaccines. You fact checked it with bullshit. I showed the Pfizer legally-submitted FDA document that outlines 'confirmed' side effects they themselves reported to the FDA.

You want to say I've said they are definitive and just dance around the fact that when I say there are 1300 or so known side effects...there are. Reported by the manufacturer itself.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Tim unwittingly (I hope) tried to use it to validate his anti-vax fanaticism. That is epically comical.

You have now in 2 pages managed to claim I've said something I've not said again about 14 times.

Show where I used deja vu to validate anything. Go on now.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
You really, genuinely are this dumb, aren't you?

Guess how every doctor in every nation over the past 200 years obtains information about symptoms, effects, physical status, mental status, and change in health? Go ahead, I'll wait ...

Naah, you're too dumb for me to wait so let me explain: Doctors get their information about what a patient is feeling from ... hold on for this ... THE PATIENT!

"wHuT AbOuT KatMrI sKaNz, HuH?"

Know why the doctor takes a CT scan or MRI of the heart, or the brain, or the liver, or the colon? Based on what the patient says is bothering him!!

Don't take my word on it? Okay, how about the National Library of Medicine:

Reference Source for Dr. Flogstain von Booster Regarding Medicine

The "patient's history and pathophysiology" is what the patient tells the doctor about his condition.

Idiot.

I don't think he understands the damned BLA document. At all.

This document provides an integrated analysis of the cumulative post-authorization safety data, including U.S. and foreign post-authorization adverse event reports received through 28 February 2021.
Pfizer’s safety database contains cases of AEs reported spontaneously to Pfizer, cases reported by the health authorities, cases published in the medical literature, cases from Pfizer-sponsored marketing programs, non-interventional studies, and cases of serious AEs reported from clinical studies regardless of causality assessment.
Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
must be. since YOU are the only one saying this is ONLY being discussed here, on this board. and somehow this information we are spreading is trickling down to the unwashed masses.

GMkwip8X0AE5lSv
GBlK-BHasAEkNyD.jpg

Stewey

Reaction score
While snooping over on the Browns Board I found this story from a Browns fan.

Posted 14 hours ago
https://ground.news/article/in-a-fi...nkinbio-groundnews&utm_content=later-42748226

I personally ended up taking both shots of Pfizer vaccine but I imagine we are going to see more of this sort of thing. My wife is a VA nurse and they had a crazy high number of vets who visited the Covid clinic come back with blood clots and myocarditis. None of the guys had previously had clotting or cardiac conditions. It made her scared enough to go out and get an exemption for work.

Last edited: