• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracy Wig is watching ..

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bongino's take was that shipping companies have slim profit margins and they likely have a bunch of ships in need of repair held together with duct tape to keep them going.
Feasible and realistic take I’d say..

I liked listening to Bongino…where did they exile him to?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Sure, but ramming a ship into a bridge support ALSO f's up your logistics train when it takes 3 to 6 months to clear the way for shipping.

Better to sink it in the middle of the ocean after it say... Hits an iceberg. 😉

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
Did someone from the DNC pay him?

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

He does a daily podcast on rumble at 11 AM and also has a syndicated radio show at noon that you can also listen to on rumble if it's not on the radio in your area.

His podcast is good. Fast paced, topic to topic, not a bunch of filler. You can listen at 1.5 speed if not watching live.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Did someone from the DNC pay him?

I doubt he will be cashing that check. He's in for a truckload of lifelong pain and a horror show in the mirror,if he survives.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt he will be cashing that check. He's in for a truckload of lifelong pain and a horror show in the mirror,if he survives.
I read somewhere that he died. Can’t remember where. Not sure if it’s true.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He's from about 8 miles south of me in Saint Augustine,Florida.

What a horrible way to take yourself out.

Anybody who does that is suffering severe mental disease. Severe. I would bet every penny I have ever earned that if you could time-machine the "light myself on fire" guys, and bring them back healthy but will full memory of what they experienced, 100% would refuse to consider doing it again and most would never want to see a flame the rest of their lives.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
i predict they will need a lifelong drug to manage their chronic symptoms. But hey, it's possible that if they got covid, it may have been somewhat less severe, or not.
And if that happens, it will be Trump’s fault because the vaccine(s) were developed under him. Remember the Dims denounced the fast track vax as dangerous quackery until the day after Biden’s inauguration and then it suddenly became mandatory to keep your job or go to school.
I’m chilling on a beach in Curcao this morning with free wifi. When they told us that on the bus I said “That’s a better deal than the ship has.” Everyone laughed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMM

xjx

Reaction score
Free wifi? Pfff. Free bacon will get a fellows attention.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Second person.

Joshua Dean, a former quality auditor at a key Boeing supplier who raised concerns about improperly drilled holes in the fuselage of 737 Max jets, has died.

Dean, 45, died on Tuesday morning, his family announced on social media. His family told NPR on Thursday that Dean had quickly fallen into critical condition after being diagnosed with a MRSA bacterial infection.

He was airlifted from a hospital in Wichita, Kan., to another facility in Oklahoma City, but medical teams were unable to save his life, according to the Seattle Times, which was the first to report his death.