• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracy Wig is watching ..

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just sayin'
That cargo ship sure SEEMS to turn into the bridge support, even as it's power seems to fail and re-establish a couple times.

Good thing we haven't blindly let people into the country with virtually no vetting over the last 3+ years.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, but not yet convinced. Then I heard the powers that be falling all over themselves to assure us that there was no terrorism suspected, so now I am convinced that it was terrorism.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I read that the harbor requires ships to be navigated out of port only by those who are certified by the harbor for the task, just to avoid issues like this.

Does not foreclose of course somebody harming the navigator and taking over.

xjx

Reaction score
Looked like there was plenty of room. Why was he headed straight for the support ? And when the power is interrupted there is loss of control. Vlad, is that you?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
@wig
So I'm hearing on Timcast and other places that there may be a Black Swan event, something on par with 9/11.
My question is this....
Do you think it will be sooner when it will be easier for the bad guys but would ensure Trump's election or after the election so they (meaning the bad guys and the media) can blame it on Trump?

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
I thought the same thing, but not yet convinced. Then I heard the powers that be falling all over themselves to assure us that there was no terrorism suspected, so now I am convinced that it was terrorism.
I don't think it was terrorism - terrorists wouldn't have done it in the middle of the night when there was hardly any traffic on the bridge. Could have been a suicidal captain.

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
I don't think it was terrorism - terrorists wouldn't have done it in the middle of the night when there was hardly any traffic on the bridge. Could have been a suicidal captain.
Apparently it lost power, which explains why all the lights went out and then came back on at lesser intensity a few minutes before it hit

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Apparently it lost power, which explains why all the lights went out and then came back on at lesser intensity a few minutes before it hit
Could have been sabotage....

Who knows...

Seems like they would have had a couple tugs alongside until the ships get past that bridge.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I tend to think it was just a poorly maintained ship and something broke on it.

Probably 2 years or more to rebuild.
Funny that Joe's first thought was that the Federal govt will spend whatever is necessary to fix it ASAP.
No thought to make the shipping company pay for it? They couldn't jump on Norfolk Southern fast enough after the train derailment in Ohio.
Is Joe getting money from Singapore too?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I tend to think it was just a poorly maintained ship and something broke on it.

Funny that Joe's first thought was that the Federal govt will spend whatever is necessary to fix it ASAP.
No thought to make the shipping company pay for it? They couldn't jump on Norfolk Southern fast enough after the train derailment in Ohio.
Is Joe getting money from Singapore too?
SBR

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Now the think it was bad fuel.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
We could eat your chili and make it fart powered.
Yes, we must explore all options for alternative energy. I think government subsidized Steeler Chili will be a viable source of power to heat our homes, schools and places of business for years to come!! I'll also only charge $1500 a bowl.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, we must explore all options for alternative energy. I think government subsidized Steeler Chili will be a viable source of power to heat our homes, schools and places of business for years to come!! I'll also only charge $1500 a bowl.
Cow farts bad. SN men farts, good.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It sure looks like it's course was not aimed at the pylon, but was turned back directly toward it before the double power outage.

These days I'm suspect of everything.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Will it come with a plastic jar for fart storage?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw fella last night who suggested that they kicked the engine into reverse and if they had lost rudder control that may have caused the boat to begin twisting in the channel.

Still, it sure LOOKS like that boat just turns and heads right for the pylon... I don't know.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
not if you use DEI contractors and common core maffs
There has to be a good trans-gender contracting company out there that can save us all.